What a fucking slimeball holy shit

What a fucking slimeball holy shit

Attached: biden.png (900x587, 70.35K)

So go bitch about it ON TWITTER

He can't he's b& lmao.

B

This is what unity looks like. Take notes.

>MAGA literally means "Make America Great Again"
>Somehow means "destroy America"

How?

B

He's a bitch ass pussy why else would he bitch here and not there

Antifa claims to be anti fascist.

>In This Moment
Joe Biden confirmed screamo music fag

>dude what do you mean North Korea isn't a democracy it says so right on the name
Are Americans really this stupid? Is this why you drink artificially flavoured corn syrup water and call it "juice"?

I’m an independent and I think Jeffrey Epstein was an unnamed cofounder of the Clinton Foundation, Pizzagate is real, Joe Biden is a communist piece of shit, the CIA is anti-democratic, Snowden needs to be pardoned, identity politics and mass migration are to divide the masses to prevent collectivization and that the World Economic Forum is the antichrist.

[Something about blaming others for what you're doing.]

WHATS BRANDONS DNC INTERN REFERRING TO

WHICH MOMENT ARE THEY SEETHING ABOUT

>gaslighting
Oldest trick in the talmud

I remember when people said Biden was the moderate choice who would bring people together. I'd say I told you so, but I honestly hoped I wasn't right

>unironically using the "it's right in the name!" fallacy
I bet you take ANTIFA at face value too!

Attached: HAAAAAAH.jpg (262x263, 8.05K)

Enjoy your maple syrup, centralized “eco-friendly” farming, vaccine mandates, blatant government tracking and communist “constitutional monarchy,” with a Xi Xinping loving authoritarian leader - leafy.

B

I actually never get tired of seeing dysgenic amerimutts pound out these mentally retarded copeposts. Please do it again
>communist “constitutional monarchy,”
Fucking kek

Attached: 1644189060001.png (543x599, 62.29K)

Right but everyone agrees our government is largely either corrupt or ineffectual and that has been a running assumption now for 50+ years in this country.
All MAGA wants to do is reform the government to remove the bureaucratic corruption, lower taxes for everyone, secure energy production and manufacturing security at home, and keep immigration controlled effectively under the laws we ALREADY HAVE.

What part of any of that is somehow "destroying America"? The only people that would think any of that destroys America....are part of the problem that is already destroying America.

>If he's so moderate, why isn't he courting the far right?
user, that's not what moderate means.

It's gaslighting on another level.

There is no far right in the US.

I unironically want every democrat, young and old, rich or poor, to die horrifically and as painfully as humanly imaginable.

>I got grifted: the post

MAGA is just Trump's brand.

you are a vassal nation of WEF. Justine has your balls in a vice, more than any shitty US president ever could.

Wtf. I love destroying America now

and here I thought the libs were the triggered seethers KEK

ITS A GOOD BRAND
AND IT SELLS
BECAUSE IT RINGS TRUE
ORANGE MAN GENUINELY LOVES AMERICA

LEFTOIDS LITERALLY HATE AMERICA
ALL THEY DO IS TRY TO SHIT ON AMERICA
COMMIE SCUMBAGS

Attached: 1610723565972.jpg (2043x2333, 1.73M)

C

I think in order to save this country black people need to stick their weiners in white women so black babies come out of the white woman

these dipshits are just strengthening trump's base. are they that fucking retarded?

that's what they want, retard.

>Make America Great Again
>Build Back Better
>...
>Building A Better America
It's all so tiresome

The fucking balls on this guy. I want to see them all hang.

hey faggot i'm not a fence sitting little bitch that falsely believes in coexistence with these fucking freaks and clowns. kill or be killed you stupid nigger.

btw, democrats are already killing their political opposition, so yeah we're at war dipshit.

>Democrats
>love this country

Attached: 4D8B0DDA-FC86-4701-9780-317A56E8FAA4.gif (255x255, 587.87K)

No its fucking not you fucking morons, we had 3 years of really good times before the NIH unleashed COVID on the world, the establishment was in constant seizure mode trying to get rid of Trump and all he was doing was trying to work WITHIN that system to make it change.

You fucking people have no idea what went on between 2016 and 2020 because YOU STOPPED LISTENING TO BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUE due to immense psychological trauma from getting your shit pushed in in 2016.
And YOU HAVE NEVER GOTTEN OVER IT. You can't fucking name a single thing Trump has ever said cause you've never LISTENED to him, you immediately tune him out because you are told to and the only things you KNOW he said are things the media made sure you were told inaccurately, so you would continue to isolate yourselves in the media bubble defense mechanism the establishment threw together as a hasty late response to losing their asses to a grass roots movement in 2016.

You are basically, at this point in your lives, being forced to take sides with the Cheney's and the Bush's, the very same people you were VEHEMENTLY against from 2000 to 2008, simply because you've been told they are better than Trump.

AND RATHER THAN THAT LITERALLY SHOWING YOU THAT ALL THESE FUCKERS ARE PART OF THE SAME BIG CLUB YOU AREN'T IN.....YOU HAVE ACCEPTED IT AS FACT.

>I support the current Any Forums thing
Lmao look at him go. Wanna talk about how you're circumcised even though you're not Jewish? Yeah that's what I thought, mutt. Vote for "Brandon" again.

Attached: 1653465348987.png (365x312, 142.86K)

>trumptards are gonna be REALLY mad this time!!
it doesn't matter. your politics are becoming electorally unviable at the federal level due to a historically unprecedented wave of replacement migration. over 2 million alone in this year. You can get as mad as you fucking want, no one did anything to stop it and now it's too late.

North Korea has elections, you mongoloid, thus making it a democracy.

American individualism as a philosophy has destroyed our instincts. Men are supposed to wagie hard and support everyone. Women are supposed to raise babies and love them. Modern America sucks because people think this shit is some conspiracy when it's the bare minimum to keep society churning.

Attached: images (50).jpg (606x606, 28.48K)

they're trying so hard to push this maga is attacking democracy and destroying america shit but like does any normie who doesn't want to believe this actually believe that is what is happening right now?