Nazis

What was their goal? What was Hitler's endgame?

Attached: 2x531v5bk7b71.jpg (1505x1080, 404.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3j52os
tiktok.com/discover/White-Slaves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Godhood ascension. To wipe jews out and off the face of humanity and basically go the path of 40k by uniting humanity and fighting space niggers

be evil and hate jews for no reason
and meth

showing their might to reflect the image of god within them. makes satan and fallen angels seethe with jealousy.
it embodies the aesthetic of human struggle transformed into potential, resulting in monolithic civilizations that are worth dying for.
its why they antagonize us. its why they target us. its why they made our one and only life in this world a miserable hellhole.

Attached: I HATE WHITE PEOPLE.jpg (1440x1037, 167.94K)

First post based post

sort of this, but i dont believe that apotheosis is possible.

Their goal was to lose really badly, ruining Germany forever and having their legacy be composed entirely of incels and Brazilians

German independence from jewish power and the autonomy to prosper and live as their own state. Of course jews couldn't let that happen because eventually other citizens of white goy cattle country wouldn't have noticed their shit circumstances and seen the beauty and prosperity of the Germans and start to think "Why can't I have that? Maybe I should get rid of the vampire jews."

>makes satan and fallen angels seethe with jealousy.
They lost
>its why they antagonize us.
You're not a nazi, you're a larping mutt.

To Save Europe, Germany, and solidify their position for the next 1000 years. A long term goal, a long term plan.

Instead of the fucked up social experiment, short thinking, and broken logic of modern "civilization" today.

They were literally going to remove the rats (jews), and the commies (rapists) off the map.

They were eventually going to return france, and england to their rightful future and we would have a united white european future.

The Nazis were the real good guys.

they lost, but the example was a shining one and its still true today.
a world that completely vanished, but it was deliberately destroyed. everyone has gone bonkers. nothing to strive towards. it is even demonstrated by our architecture.
i dont know why its so hard for you to understand, but they're trying to stop this from happening because they hate it when we are successful because they are soulless scumbags.

Attached: NSDAP Germany vs USA2.jpg (1653x3221, 3.64M)

>tfw you’ll never die for the God-Emperor

Attached: BAFFF73C-4484-4327-8F9E-FF6DC1A1955C.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

IRL shitposting taken a little too far

Attached: iJhLQmHX.png (640x512, 308.3K)

1pbtid slide "nazi" thread. Fuck off and sage: it's NatSoc.

the final destruction of germany

Total aryan victory

Attached: 20210311_123848_compress12.jpg (2048x2334, 902.72K)

Hitler clearly intended to restore the institution of WHITE SLAVERY that the American-lead White Supremacists (Jefferson, Lincoln, British, French) had forcibly abolished by the 1800s. Hitler enslaved german farmers, Ukrainians, Russians, Polish, Checks Jews and blonde Germanic women (as blond baby factories). The second part of this "European Slaves" movie on DailyMotion shows fully naked blond white women (ukrainians) being sold as slaves in the Islamic slave auctions! Enjoy!

dailymotion.com/video/x3j52os

The enslavement of white women was practiced by whites and People of Color for 1000s of years before the American invention of White Supremacy.
tiktok.com/discover/White-Slaves

The 2014 movie, DAY OF THE SIEGE, ( watch free on TubiTV com) shows blond germanic white women at Vienna held in a cattle pen before being marched to the slave auctions of the Ottoman Empire! Enjoy!

The greatest evil of white supremacy is that it prevents people of color from being able to buy white women and children on the slave auction blocks! White Supremacists believe that (only) "White" People can make the rules for the capture, sale and distribution of white women and children. This obviously defies The Will of Allah which is that white women are to be distributed and sold by jihadis and Jizya Tax Collectors according to Shariah, The Will of Allah.

Attached: 1660224170583975.jpg (788x1024, 122.9K)

You're one delusional nigger

WITNESSED

Attached: 1661561328409540.jpg (705x1200, 138.05K)

it's almost impossible to say at this point because it feels like completely different timelines, truly a branching point in history

a world in and prosperity and peace, mosche

not even ironically, lol

Hitler the mighty! Hitler the unerring! Hitler the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Adolf Hitler, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, mein volk, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Hitler cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Germany! The future of Europe!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Hitler is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!

The very idea is inconceivable to our Jewish overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the jews take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what do the democracies do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The democratic machine enforces the will of the Jews! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the West! Rise up, white man! Embrace the word of mighty Hitler, he who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Jews or their goyim, will rule Europe! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Hitler! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the 666 became 1488, you walked among us, great Hitler, not as god, but as man!

Trust in me, Berlin! Trust in Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Hitler! I alone have been anointed by the Fuhrer to spread his holy word!

Based Heimskr

Read Mein Kampf.