The US military is facing a serious recruitment crisis

The US military recruitment goal for this year is only sitting at 50% for the year. On top of that apparently only 23% of the men and women in the US even meet the criteria to be an eligible recruit. Why is no one wanting to join the military anymore? Why are so few even capable of meeting the minimum standards to join the military?

>inb4 hurr durr data mining thread
I'm am asking this question because I am seeing more videos and articles popping up talking about how abyssmal the recruitment projections are and what effects this will have.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7S1Oweqto0

cnbc.com/2022/08/26/why-the-us-military-faces-a-growing-recruiting-crisis.html

usmilitary.org/military-recruitment-crisis/

Attached: 41891289494.jpg (2996x1683, 647.23K)

Someone post the duck suit Chad

Just draft all the Trump voters, duh!

Not my problem

Also, please stop sending your mutt soldiers here who kill people with their random drunk driving, thanks.

Honestly I don't think it's just that people are giving up on the USA. It's also the way the US military operates. I've watched some videos on how they conduct training and how they treat eachother in the military and it's not in line with modern techniques. It's all heavily outdated. Australia and many other countries have proved that you do not need to be so harsh or extreme on people to make an effective fighting force. Australia especially has a far less in-your-face training regime, but still produces some of the most effective soldiers, sailors and airmen on earth.

You do not need to scream at people, humiliate them, ruin their rooms, and fuck their mind and life to turn them into an effective fighting force.

Why the FUCK would some /comfy/ yankee sign up for that?

In Australia we run a tough but fair and respectful military training system and we have endless recruits. Unfortunately however, like the USA, not endless SUITABLE recruits. But that is why we run things like cadets and gap year programs.

Jews and faggots

Australians in the combat arms are pretty old school. You're just seeing the diversity hires and women they shove in the PR material.

They made something pretty clear from the fact they do nothing about the traitors in our government and from the vax mandates. That they don't care about enlistees, and they don't care about our nation. Why join an institution that corrupt?

the military should breed its own soldiers. They can breed people who are more likely to join the military and follow orders. obviously they cannot force someone to join the military when they are 18, but I think if someone know the military raised them they would be more likely to. the military could instill a belief in them that they must join.

>be americuck soldier
>get depolyed to fight a third world enemy
>get btfo and return home dead

Not worth it

>joining a tranny woke army that makes you get a clot shot and you die for Israel.

That's what they get for going gay.

>Why is no one wanting to join the military anymore?
don't want to die in the big war n kazaria

maybe if we fought enemies worth fighting and that fight brought us good life and more freedoms people would enlist like crazy then

>the military should breed its own soldiers.
they would need some non homosexuals to accomplish that and so far they can't find any

Why would anyone in their right mind sign up for the ZOG/Globohomo defence force lmfao

LGBT agenda submission training.

We do keep a lot of older traditions but when it comes to actual training it's completely different to how it was even 10-20 years ago.

Also you'd be surprised the vast majority of the military is white. We do have plenty of women but they're mostly in behind the lines job (navy being the exception but they are fine on ships).

Getting yelled at is fine. Getting yelled at by women is not.

This. These cunts have some audacity now a days. They really need the shit beat out of them.

>Why are so few even capable of meeting the minimum standards to join the military?
1/3rd of working-age Americans have a criminal record, is part of the problem.

As a white male you'd be an idiot to join. At this point it's basically communist zogs. Freedom, country, reuleof law, family, God.....all worth fighting for. The military represents none of that anymore.

In fact I see the US military slaughtering Americans sooner or later.

Picture my buddy sent my of a current soldier at the base gym. My buddy's stationed in some unit in Alaska.

Would you want to die for a country that hates white people with this in the foxhole next to you?

Attached: 20211204_183225.jpg (4032x1960, 1.46M)

Nobody wants to fight for zog in clown world.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Conflating basic training with military life shows you are totally ignorant.

So criminals can't kill foreign enemies? The best criminals don't get caught either. Think about that.

Making the military gay and sick is the goal of the military industrial complex so they can sell AI systems.

>Also you'd be surprised the vast majority of the military is white

The actual combat people who do the killing are from what I've seen, however it's hard for me to respect that when they won't kill the right people

This guy is going to be nowhere near the front lines. Contrary to popular belief the military needs tons of smart nerds for various non combat stuff.

Anime, DnD, board games, and other nerdy shit is all over the place if you get into certain career fields.

>Why is no one wanting to join the military anymore?
Because most people who have any inclination of joining the military are not LGBTDFGVWEVTPIH+++_++_, BIPOC, progressive activists or any other sort of retard. Thus, they stay away. You'll still get some. Just go recruit at the local pride parade.

Problem?

Attached: 18763876.jpg (1024x882, 93.56K)

No sane white person would join the nigger infested military at this point.

It's full of fags and shitskins. Let them die. This country doesn't give a fuck about whites anymore, so why would any of us fight for it? Jews have destroyed the military from the inside, destroyed the government, destroyed media, entertainment, banks, businesses. Everything.

You want higher recruitment? Get rid of big nose jews and their propaganda and people will sign up

We have MILLIONS of fighting age illegal spics to draft as cannon fodder. I think we'll be ok.

This whole recruitment crisis might be a ploy to allow even more immigrants into the country.
I bet the US military will start recruiting foreigners from around the world.

Traditions are getting eroded and the defeat in afghanistan stains our image. You get anons here talking about zogbots and israel, but the reality is many things more trivial.

Older soldiers are talking about mandatory monthly diversity and sexual assault training as well as death by powerpoint every quarter. Not to mention zoom zooms are liberal and despite the army turning corporate, libs still stay away from the army. The army getting more left leaning is straying away troops even though enlisted is still by the books. Liberals tend to be officers and you get people like milley making the army look weak and incompetent, like the russian federation.
The biggest reason for the low recruitment is actually troops leaving and zoomers getting other jobs. Reasons above were helping zoom zooms pick other jobs. Unemployment is low which would make future troops with no direction fewer.

they wanted more minorities they can deal with more minorities lmao
not my problem