Brit/pol/ - Huge Packet Edition

>Boris Johnson has said whoever succeeds him as prime minister will announce ‘another huge package of financial support’ as Britain faces sky-high energy bills this winter.

metro.co.uk/2022/08/27/boris-johnson-says-his-successor-will-launch-huge-package-of-support-17255728/

Attached: file.png (644x361, 301.48K)

Hey britpol...

Hello.

>another huge package of financial support
Who pays for this again?

fuck off

hate that fucking turk

Cunts

I'm going to buy a new duvet and a heavy woollen blanket to go with my happening robe.

That intro was a little much...

nights drawing in lads

Attached: 1639952133975.png (395x395, 88.46K)

They just print it out of nowhere, increasing inflation in the long term.

>Boris Johnson has said whoever succeeds him as prime minister will [do x]
Parliament can't bind future parliament.

eat some butter animal protein makes you less ghey

They're in the business of narcissism.

I love the winter

First for wishing Stella gets third degree burns to the genitalia from scalding cocoa butter

Prefer dark nights

Why are you on Any Forums when you could be working at a bar or starting a new business?

Attached: www.thenational.jpg (881x630, 31.94K)

Because I'm a racist.

kek

and me, I work outside as well, but I just buy top notch gear, I fucking love it, love snow, love frost, makes me happy

simple as

>a heavy woollen blanket
COR

I have gay laptop job but I love walking. No other fuckers around in the winter, no cress headed zoomers sitting around in the park, no paki families at the beach, only the anglo can survive outside in the winter.

>Foreigns will suffer this winter
Tee-hee I can't wait

Good evening, brit/pol/!

Attached: BAME news.png (705x312, 269.67K)

can a see ur willy?

Attached: DgjOn_AXcAA-nql.jpg (891x1200, 162.56K)

Agreed. I love me some solitary walks

I got qutie a lot of amusement out of winter 2019 when I had a Keralan friend and Tamil friend at university. They were freezing their tits off in their thick winter coats, hats, gloves, and I was fine wearing a t shirt and a thin flannel shirt over that.

Left looks like some nog equivalent of a patrician and right as the nog equivalent of a Norf FC kebab-eating slag.

This fight is ridiculous.

Fuck off

Is is retarded to move out of your parents and find a place right now? Call me a faggot but both of them, moreso my mum are flagrant narcissists and our relationship has gone downhill especially these past two years. £320 pcm one double bedroom with 3 other people with bills included was one of the cheapest I found. Desu feels like a steal so I’m thinking of any potential catches.

It's the worst of the night. Are they supposed to be in the same weight class?

its not racist because they're black