Right-wing Latinos are a fucking joke

They really are and I'll explain why so prepare for a wall of text. Before I start, I would like to let you know that I am a hispanic myself. In Canada, most (90%) hispanics are of European descent and coming across an actual beaner is very rare. I've only meet like one or two in my life and everything else I know about these guys comes from indirect experience.

The truth about right wing hispanics is that they are so dumb and susceptible to lies that they legitimately think that the republican party or whatever right wing faction accepts them as an ally or something. Right wingers hate them, especially Nazis because in the end they are ... mutts.
>"Hey mexishart, you have a little bit of white DNA in your blood, here pretend like your white and support white interests while you get a middle finger to the face in return

These guys get taken advantage of because they and they don't know it because they are too dumb ...and that's most likely because they are a mutt.

They are dumb, violent, low IQ and that's most likely due to centuries of mutt breeding. I'm sorry but that's the honest truth. The first thing that comes to mind when you hear Mexico's "cartels and murder" and there's a reason for that.

How many hispanic Nazis have you come across?notice how so many of them are fucking beaners. At least half of the American posters on this board are beaners. All these insults hurdled at you from American flags on Any Forums are from second generation immigrant mutts.

I have more respect for left-leaning latinos because latest they believe in what they stand for.

Attached: fc4.jpg (1434x693, 77.4K)

>Right wingers hate them, especially Nazis
HOW DO YOU DO, MY FELLOW LATINXers

Attached: merchant_mexican.jpg (932x960, 99.68K)

White hispanic trad Roman Catholic Latino reporting in to save the white race with my blonde blue eyed non hispanic white girlfriend

The meme is retarded btw, it doesn’t make sense. Being against illegal immigration has nothing to do with brown people being “hypocritical” for not wanting other brown people coming in. You gotta get your paper work and pay taxes like everyone else.

You will never be right!

K faggot, kys.

Really starting to hate beaners. They deserve it.

>OP - GET BACK ON THE PLANTATION WITH THE NIGGERS YOU G-DDANG SPICS!!!!
Captain! I am picking up a reading on OP

Attached: 1661321844048551.gif (350x466, 197.08K)

>leaf
>wall of text
>shit argument
go OD on maple syrup

"Latino" is a fake identity, FUCK SPICS.

Also, America is whiter than your piece of shit country, FUCK CANADA.

Most of the cuckservative latinos are extremely self-hating and probably know less about their own home countries/history than me

Canada will cease to exist before the end of this decade, get fucked.

Attached: whiter_than_you.jpg (679x382, 53.2K)

Attached: 1630801086064.png (1440x1706, 1.61M)

kek

The bars on the windows really says it all.

Stinking Dominican criticizing actual Latinos. Dominicans are niggers not Latinos. A nigger Dominican commiting on Latinos from Canada. You are the joke! You think everyone do something do be accepted. Just like a nigger. Maybe they vote Conservatism because it aligned with them. Dumb fucking nigger. Don't call yourself Latino/Hispanic

Ted Cruz would have won the Republican Primary in 2016 if not for Trump.

I still don't consider Castizo hispanics white, they are all still mutts in the end. If your not from Spain or Portugal then you aren't white, it's as simple as that.

>If your not from Spain or Portugal
Uh, the Iberians aren't that white themselves leaf

That’s retarded. You consider Menonites and the non-mixed criollos, of which there are definitely still some today, not white just because they were born in Mexico?
You are an absolute retard.

Attached: 1590686830316 (1).jpg (809x549, 75.94K)

These niggers think they're Latinos/Hispanics. Same as the Amerindios that happens to speaks Spanish. You are not Latinos/Hispanics!

Attached: bd20198d039fc55dbac14de30f091dcd.jpg (600x600, 45.88K)

> Right-wing Latinos are a fucking joke
Agreed.
Also right wing women
Right wing gay men
Right wing trannies
Right wing Jewish or Black people
Right wing immigrants
Right wing poor
Right wing disabled

100% they will be killed or expelled or turned into breeding stock in the event of right wing takeover. Every time I see a right wing gay man my entire soul cringes into itself. They want to kill you, morons. Fucking idiots.

True, those with injun faces are the worst

>Self hating spics are a joke
Indeed

Attached: 1661094568490693m.jpg (692x1024, 45.94K)

>right wing
Lmao say the retard

Attached: 1655965673527.jpg (643x511, 73.44K)

this stupid blog post reads like it was written by a high schooler

i quit a quarter way in