Why are gay people so good at computer science and math?

In this age I've witnessed these motherfuckers become the admins to many systems.

Is it tied to their gay logic? Like, "hmm, check this algorithm out, it's a big black delicious dick. Oh no mister..."

Or is it because of the psychotic trait and need of perfection to every last detail?

What is it that makes gay people so high IQ? Does dick unlock a new potential or motivation? Or is it the meth?

Is this why the west is so powerful? It has the most gays, and they all love multicultural dicks?

Attached: IMG_20220827_225554.jpg (1070x1184, 394.62K)

>Why are gay people so good at computer science and math?
because you experience everything as an arbitrary abstraction

>reddit spacing
lol fucking die queer

Oh wait sorry I thought I was answering a different question

Attached: Coldsteelnew.png (358x653, 50K)

It's sympathy. White culture was sympathetic to the needs of the minority because we had come into our own - all we needed, in fact.
>You just want equal rights? Okay.
>You just want to marry? Okay.
>You just want to show it in our faces? Okay?
>You just want to rape out kids? Wait a minute...

These people got into positions of power because we allowed them to, and now we are seeing their actually effects on the system. We have reached critical mass. When shit finally pops off, minority populations are going to be completely blindsided by the irrational savagery, because they won't recognize who they are dealing with.

Attached: R.jpg (720x582, 69.44K)

>calling markdown "reddit spacing"
You need to go back. Just because the first website you visited was reddit doesn't mean it invented everything.

gay white people are going to actually be competent in their fields and won't resort to violence because at the end of the day they're still white men

Computer science and math makes smart people gay?

Tell that to your kids anus.

You must go back too child predditor

They do, you just have to pay attention to the amount of troon devs that exist.

NO KIDS
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION HIRES
TWO MALE INCOMES
It's not fucking rocket science

I'll believe it when I see it, most whites gobble this type of crap up and should be killed as a resultant for going along with it.

They're good at starting threads, too.
>1pbtid

It’s because gays are not dragged down by women, so they can unlock their full potential

There are plenty of competent people who need to be excluded from society. Queers don't have a knack for tech, they've just been let into positions of power through nepotism and kike equitability. Their faggotry is arguably a net loss in terms of social cohesion.

I'm fairly certain coding doesn't cause homosexuality, but instead that homos like coding. It's one of those "sit on your ass" kinds of work, well suited for females and effeminate males.
Also, no need to suck cock through words, baguette; you do it just fine irl.

Autism.
No, really. One mental illness to nest another. Hence why furries and trannies are also good at computer science

Just excessively high testosterone creating drive and focus. The high achievers seem to be the 'Male' type gay (I.e. the top) usually. High testosterone leads to incorrect sexual behaviour for some reason, where shagging a woman's fanny is just too plain for them or something

Have you ever actually worked around faggots? High-T is probably the last thing you'd say they have.

It can tell if you're making a facial expression that faggots make.
It'd fail if their faces were inert.

Its called a gaydar and people have had it for thousands of years sweatie.

You’re asking the wrong questions. Try starting from “why won’t gays be team players and stop fucking children and spreading monkey pox?”

>Why are gay people so good at computer science and math?

most white westerners follow a homosexual "religeon" and culture.

am I gay Any Forums?

Attached: 1660063781583728.jpg (809x1074, 218.23K)