When exactly was the mass vaxx die-out supposed to happen?

when exactly was the mass vaxx die-out supposed to happen?

Attached: 1661594189172.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I'm unvaxxed so I don't have to worry about that. You just have to wait.

two more weeks okay

Its happening now

It's literally happening now

Attached: 3547834554.png (614x982, 733.9K)

Attached: sfwv8HH.jpg (1170x1152, 118.91K)

yes, clearly this must be due to the vaccine, there can't be a single other factor

2 weeks ago.
BTW fuck YOUR kike spike.

This

Attached: 1647559556912.png (1078x1140, 809.91K)

2 weeks

yes fucking retard because it's happening in every single EU country.

Italy has recorded a +21% excess mortality rate in July, worst data in the last decade and our Ministry of Health blamed "summer heat"

Attached: 423789243.png (1304x1158, 1.5M)

You're not paying much attention are you mate.

notice the frequent ambulance sirens

Attached: 1642530428886.jpg (736x736, 65.41K)

good. free up the pension fund.

its real in my mind

In about 13 days, experts say.
+/- one day.

Hopefully soon given we have too many shit skins in Canada that have to be reduced.

It is, but you don't know because the idiot box isn't reporting it. Just like the only reason you even knew Corona existed in the first place is because the idiot-box was shoving it in everyones faces.

I've heard it as well.

It is predicted by the prognosticators of Any Forums to be 2 years minimum after the initial dose is administered for each individual person.

The "Two-Weeks" meme is just a joke. The people that posted accurate information on covid and the vaccine prior to march 2020 all mentioned at least 2 years after the first dose.

vaxxie cope

Here too mate.

The media also can't help themselves reporting on 'sudden' and 'unexpected' deaths from heart attacks and strokes in young people, particularly if they're celebrities or half-baked 'instagram' people.

They see the draw as reporting on some quasi-celebrity, when it reality they're also contributing to awareness-raising of what exactly has been done without that being the intention at all.

Of course, the elephant in the room is the wilful avoidance of raising any questions about what may be contributing to this rise of events and the formally documented excess deaths statistic rising both here and in many (all?) nations. This is when reading the comments of the judeo-corporate media's comments section (when they accidentally leave them open) is particularly interesting, as you get a look at the so-called thinking of a duped proletariat and see the vague murmurs of a growing awareness.

Its happening right now,
I hope, you sleep well

Attached: vaxx_sleep.jpg (750x1007, 125.67K)

about tree fiddy

Look at birthrates

Now. The two weeks have past.

2 to 5 years I think. There was a report image I saw that the population of America in 2025 would be half of what it is today.

I know you are scared but shilling for the people that did this to you is pretty cucked.

>mass vaxx die-out

Attached: ZfDELQpFrPG4Qts0rVghhdK_rrney_bpDHJkuWOTLxo - Copy.jpg (640x800, 109.42K)