Euros: Do You Believe in "the Divine Right of Kings?"

Or do you think that the monarch is "first among equals?" Or do you believe all monarchs should be beheaded?

Attached: James VI.jpg (498x679, 59.21K)

they gave us liberalism by their divine right. we have moved on, son.

I believe that there is a bit of divinity in all of us. And sometimes there is more divinity in an individual. And such an individual will feel compelled to rise up against the sinister forces and break the Jewish shackles that were cast upon our race

Attached: 1555438042468.jpg (639x794, 60.93K)

You actually can't get any more right wing than a monarch. If you look at this detailed map of the political compass, "Absolute Monarchism" is all the way on the top right before you get to Ghengis Khanism.

Attached: Detailed Political Compass.png (1796x1800, 491.58K)

Are you fucking retarded user?

What did Hitler think of monarchy?

Right-left isn't supposed to be a scale of basedness or whatever this is graded on but a scale of economics. An absolute monarchy can have fiscal redistribution and social programs and as such can be leftist.

That's why if you look a little farther south, you'll see "Constitutional Monarchism," and a little left and north of that you'll see "Monarcho-Communism." Some people believe Monarcho-Communism doesn't exist, while others say it's similar to North Korea's system.

I don't think about monarchs at all.

Did the Swedes execute their monarchy in the 1790's, ala French Revolution?

Attached: download (4).jpg (1210x1600, 143.99K)

>What did Hitler think of monarchy?
Unneccessary, decadent and antiquated. Hitler fought the reactionaries like he fought the marxists.
Wilhelm II didn't like Hitler very much and Hitler just left him alone after conquering the Netherlands. His funeral was small and no celebrations were had in Germany.
Hitler had more respect for men of action like Paul von Hindenburg

Interesting! Are there still factions of white Germans today who want to return to monarchy, who trace the bloodlines of the Kaisers and such, or is monarchy completely gone in German thought?

No. We still have a monarch and he is cute.

Attached: 1624027412280.jpg (1000x630, 548.64K)

>Are there still factions of white Germans today who want to return to monarchy
"Reichsbürger" are a bit of a meme faction, almost like your sovereign citizens. They do not recognize the Federal German Republic as legitimate and due to some legal loopholes, believe the Empire still exists. Noone takes them seriously.
>trace the bloodlines of the Kaisers
There still are a bunch of Hohenzollern people around. Mostly businessmen, living in castles and mansions. I think there are some gossip magazines dedicated to nobility, but i am not sure
>is monarchy completely gone in German thought
Pretty much. The average German couldn't tell you who the last emperor was. They have embraced the status quo and learned to love their chains of degenerate liberal materialism

Attached: 1661108653206036.jpg (1000x654, 238.86K)

It would be interesting to get a British person's perspective. Apparently, there's a faction in Britain who says that after Elizabeth croaks, about a month from now, that monarchy in the UK should end. Thinking about it though, the sheer bureaucratic logistics of ending monarchy in any European nation would be overwhelming.

Attached: monarchy.jpg (1200x900, 222.34K)

i only believe in myself these days. so i guess no.

You honestly believe a king as gay as Charles would have somehow magically saved you from globo homo? You’re just Catholic(gay), dipshit.

I take a big shit on divine rights and cheer people who kill entire families of "kings".

First among equals in the company of the aristocracy

lolwut? literally noone is saying that lmao

>t.

Attached: 1643074061839.png (1200x428, 45.31K)

LOL Maybe I should stop taking the Twitterverse seriously.

>muh commies
Is there anything more cucked than being a willing slave to inbred monarchs?

Attached: 576cb32f05aae_louisette.jpg (868x600, 71.23K)