How long until this shithole collapses and its golem population gets slaughtered by mexicoons and niggers...

How long until this shithole collapses and its golem population gets slaughtered by mexicoons and niggers? I would love to see videos of americans getting beheaded one day

Attached: usa.png (1200x632, 7.11K)

I can't wait to line amerimutts up against a wall and make them all apologise for slavery

Lol

both of you niggers realize that once the united states falls the entire world goes with it right?

You do realize there are white Mexicans, right?

Back to your tranny grooming discord, please

Attached: B642DF59-E45A-48CD-94A4-3DEB27D9A48E.jpg (1024x1024, 260.96K)

good.

>realize
You have been mind-circumcised by mutt propaganda

>Only kikes hate americans
I hope niggers slice your throat and burn your house down. Your country ruined the world

Mexicans are brown mutts

Lol the only thing stopping the exact opposite from happening is this country's government staying intact. If collapse happens all the fake support and controlled narratives are tossed out of the window even the self hating whites will turn on you. If I were you I'd hope everything stays the same as it is for as long as possible.

Attached: IMG_20220406_213644_643.jpg (1042x1280, 113.93K)

Tho i hate the jewnited states of amerikike i dont want them to collapse. Because nothing would change Israel would try to replace their golem with another country they might even try to do that with your country user.

Call them gringos, not American, Vlad. But, honestly, I have my machete ready.

Very based. Good luck

14 days

Real answer? Never.
Deal with it, bitch.

Z!

Attached: Dia Del Machete.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

This is classic bait by a l**f, there are a lot of white americans that their families didn't even live here during slavery or lived in the north. Slavery was in the british and french south. I can't even think of a german slave owner cause they all moved to the midwest.

The United States won’t collapse. What will happen is all of degenerates (sjw types, feminists, fags, trannies, communists) will be eliminated from society. This is already occurring with the vaccine. What will be left are hardened individuals with conservative values. This will be seen as a collapse to the former and opportunity to the latter. What will come of it will bring forth complete freedom. We are going to see all bad dept rooted out of the system. The world will feel quiet when it’s all over this decade.

You know when (((they))) post this they're talking about (you) right subhuman?

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-140313_Brave.jpg (977x542, 229.09K)

Aka the Final Reich

>collapses

i've been hearing about the states collapsing for decades now