How do jews recognise other jews?

It's kinda hard to spot a jew irl. Almost all ashkenazi jews look white. You put 20 white men in one room and one of them is a jew. How do you spot a jew among the crowd? Body language? Appearance? Voice?

Attached: 17848749573071974.jpg (2493x2616, 696.14K)

Have you tried just asking them?

you look at their rat face and know immediately

This if you can't tell a jew just by looking at them you're not white

jewdar........

its kind of like gaydar.........

faggots can just tell when somebody else is also a faggot - of course - many str8s can too because faggots are faggoty

Attached: 71lsodYQ4dL.jpg (907x1360, 151.13K)

>Almost all ashkenazi jews look white
Lol no. Congrats for telling me you're a Jew without telling me you're a Jew

Appearance, name, shibboleths, body language, simply being somewhere or holding some job that is impossible to get (NBA recruiter for example). Anyone with good jewdar can exploit these as well.

Homosexuals have something similar. Think about it. In the past it was even criminalized and they were a small minority, yet they still managed to find and spot each other. it wasnt like today, where they could just go to a pride parade or something. Himmler held a speech about that baffling ability once.

lol I can spot a kike in a crowd almost immediately

Curly hair , wearing black and the nose.

>shibboleths
a lot of jews are european converts or so heavily mixed they look european, what do you do then

> Almost all ashkenazi jews look white.
No they don't. They have fair skin but their features are very different from Whites.

So all jews look like zuckerberg?

Attached: 0x0.jpg (416x416, 19.41K)

>It's kinda hard to spot a jew irl.
no it's not

You just keep watching at pics of Jews, eventually your Jewdar will start to work.

They just look devilish and ugly as if all of them have dna from the classic witches of old.

This is also true. But these white passing non akward Jews are a tiny minority. No more than 20% overall.

what baffles me is why don't whites pretend to be fellow jews like jews pretend to be fellow whites

>20 white men in one room and one is a Jew...
Throw a penny in on the floor and see who can't sit still.

>But these white passing non akward Jews are a tiny minority. No more than 20% overall.
still a massive problem, how do you know if you can trust a stranger

it was crazy when I learned that the guy who played Han solo, or Kirk were jews, now harrisson ford is old and looks a lot more jewish, but when he was younger it was impossible to tell

It's exactly like spotting a predator or other danger in your environment in other words the difference between getting shekels or getting shoahed.

Attached: 1658789175862595.png (1066x1398, 467.99K)

The nose