What does Any Forums think about interracial relationships between mexicans and whites?

What does Any Forums think about interracial relationships between mexicans and whites?

Attached: 1657748758225.webm (576x1024, 882.62K)

any relationship with 3DPD is doomed to failed
only 2D is eternal

Attached: 1638158212947.webm (640x360, 3M)

Half of Mexicans are whiter than most of Europe.

Disgusting and vile.

Ok Pedro.

So its GOOD

Attached: 1660599272907339.webm (576x1024, 925.89K)

The moment you need to mention an immutable characteristic of yours (or the SO's) to define a facet of your relationship: you are tokenizing the very person you allegedly hold in high esteem for the sake of social points. Sociopathic, and definitely divorce material.

Attached: 1572335307349.jpg (204x247, 8K)

>try to be the best you can for Mexican bf and his family

Bitch you're singing in the car not making tamales.

Attached: mexican-refs.jpg (499x449, 61.21K)

Its different in Europe than in UK, Sandeep

It's not good or bad it's just white people reproducing.

I dunno. Happens a lot tho

Attached: 5ddfaba379d7571aa6316342.png (700x525, 563.71K)

based... israel?

shawn mendes father is brown portugese, doesnt completly white

When white women say they're into "Latinos" this is what they actually mean.

Tanned white guys or at the most brown a castizo, JBW is real stop diluting yourselves with bluepills

Attached: images (2).jpg (183x275, 9.56K)

But almost no latinos look like this so youre wrong. Its always a castizo.

why the fuck would you try at all to impress brown people?

your skin alone will impress them..

"how are you not so dirty?"

Instead of looking at the povvos crossing the border in Texas why doin't you book a flight to Buenos Aires.

That doesn't say much for Europe these days.

Attached: latinos.jpg (880x587, 218.09K)

Imagine thinking Mendes is straight.

As a latino men, im surprised white women even know we exist. We don't get sexualize unlike latinas. I dont think white women think about latino men unless they go "Oh yeah, i have to cut my grass". Apparently the rates of marriages between latino men and white women are high, but i have no idea where those people are because i seen maybe 2 lmww couples in my life.

Every white girl who marries a mexican ends up unhappy. Mexicans instinctually do not like whites. Especially the women. So she is basically a dog to them. They will take her money, make her work 24/7 and treat her like shit. After a couple of years you talk to her and her spirit is demoralized and she has no self esteem. She will likely get fat further compounding her feeling of self worth. One day she says a happy white couple and breaks out in tears.

Castizo supremacy, gringos and beaners stay losing

Attached: 87CF2325-90B3-4D8E-AE14-78B7451B60D1.jpg (481x360, 102.09K)

Aztecniggers are a protected class. On this supposedly politically incorrect board, a thread about deportation was deleted this morning

Being an arrogant white nigger isn’t exactly a thing of value either.

OK aztecnigger

You have to be completely retarded as a woman to date a spic.

Why does it work so well for he who get with latinas. Every white guy I know with a Latina walks around all day with a huge grin on his face?

Nothing I hate more than a Mexican.

Attached: 7D9722A0-E72E-4B6F-8511-3E3DE106E7B1.jpg (793x1024, 191.67K)

OK nigger

White trash

I know 3 attractive white women who dated spics that they met at work.
2 of them are Mexican bus boys
1 of them was a bartender.
0% of them look white
Most of you genuinely don’t understand how retarded women are, especially white women.

I think it is probably going to become the norm in America. I look forward to the dozens of sitcoms about a white family and latino family awkwardly merging together, maybe the latino grandmother is a sassy catty who always shoots from the hip, and maybe the latinos teach the whites how to dance. Boooooooo!!!

You must be crazy, every white guy i know who ended up with a latina grts cheated on by his monstrous fridge shaped disgusting goblin wife

Theres already a Tv show like that lol

Attached: pOU3IrRJ1lAruhYxmFf1lg1P8zE.jpg (1066x600, 85.49K)

>3D doomed to fail
>2D is eternal
Kek, based.

>blue eyes thrown into a pile of poo coloured subhubans, never to be seen again

White women will literally fuck anything other than white men.

An abomination. White means white not brown.

I think mexicans aren't fuckable.

Attached: 1638039607586.jpg (700x1684, 385.47K)