You can arrive at this view independent of any ideological path...

You can arrive at this view independent of any ideological path. Tell me exactly what is wrong with it without resorting to low-IQ conspiritard horseshit. We can't be at 8 billion forever at our current rate of consumption.

Attached: georgiaguidestone-2-1024x720.jpg (1024x720, 173.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZXDGbWlhtg
youtu.be/sO9oOuPlI2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We can't be at 8 billion forever at our current rate of consumption.
We can. We just need to get rid the the nigger races so we can expend all resources to expanding to other solar systems instead of spending it on welfare. You don't see this a possibility because you're of the nigger race.

>Tell me exactly what is wrong with it
(You) and your progeny wont get to be one of the 500m.

Attached: 1657041209315.jpg (288x288, 29.21K)

The Georgia Guidestones were based. They only got a bad reputation after Alex Kikestein's stupid "Endgame" documentary where he blamed all the world's problems on Operation Paperclip "Nazis" and "German death cults".

why dou you think you hold this view?
who told you we cant be at 8B?

Easy. If it's in balance with nature then it doesn't need maintaining. Maintenance automatically implies external interference, which makes it unnatural. Thus, the point is stupid.
Next question.

>muh based globohomo texts in arabic and hebrew

>i grow more food than i eat
>plant more trees then i cut down
>raise more animals than i eat
>give more to my community than i take

Why can't there be 8 billion people like me? Is the number of people a problem or is it the type of people thats the problem?

Nothing is wrong with it
I disagree with how the wealthy have conspired to kill off the population while consolidating their power, though

Im all for a real reset, but kikes just want to reset our standard of living and leave their own lives unchanged
while of course only having to worry about controlling 500,000,000 million people with the same methods they're using to control 8b

overpopulation is bad
but the solution now is to go forward until we properly crash and burn, not to let a bunch of rich fucks choose who gets to work for them in the aftermath

we need to reset humanities goals and industrialization, otherwise nothing changes

Basically you are not looking into the long term effects of that statement. You want to be enslaved by jews, sign yourself up, don't set up future generations to get fucked because you have no foresight.

youtu.be/ZZXDGbWlhtg
youtu.be/sO9oOuPlI2M

Attached: Taylor2.jpg (667x1000, 179.18K)

>at our current rate of consumption.
That's why eating bugs is becoming slowly normalized. As is the lack of home ownership, marriage, child birth

It's less the number and more the people pushing the number.

There is nothing wrong with having more than 500 million humans. The planet can easily carry a hundred times that. The problem is all of the other humanoids.

The only population cap would be what we could provide food/shelter for, as this was ever evolving based on our technology so was this cap.
No one knows what the maximum amount of a stable world population could potentialy be.
The "overpopulation" bullshit was invented to get the gullible retards that joined the secret jew clubs to go along with genocideing their own people.
>to many people, i help kill them and MORE STUFF FOR ME!
No, in the end you and your family will be in the same shallow grave as those you wanted to get rid of.

There is nothing wrong about this and its the truth, there is too many useless people that consume very limited resources and most of them should be culled. Luckily this already happened with the Covid Vaccines so everything will be fine.

Attached: AFBB1341-6D3C-4272-AD47-C93A15D2118F.jpg (640x1024, 67.42K)

Malthusianism is an ideology for antichrist jews and cucks that has been disproven. The guidestones are the Talmudic prophecy written down for goyim to learn their place.

The aliums will genocide your ass with extreme prejudice the moment you attempt to leave the solar system.

You're the fucking niggers to them and you can be certain that the galaxy won't even consider bearing your bullshit for a second considering the current state of our world.

Be glad we're even still allowed on earth, nigger.

do you think the 'expert' information we are given is all correct?
Prove we can't sustain 50 billion
have you been everywhere in the world? know everything?
you're letting the shadows on the wall say we are overpopulated, but do you have any real evidence? how about how much we waste?

Look at the world population though. EVEN IF world overpopulation were a thing, it's not Europe's or America's problem. It's an Asia/Third World problem -- let them reduce THEIR numbers. Why are they coming after the White man? Huh?

Attached: world population by country.jpg (722x655, 74.43K)

of course we can, the overpopulation myth is something the elites argue to get you to accept a lower quality of life, they've been pushing it for centuries see Malthus and the Irish famine

Eugenics is the polar-opposite of globohomo you retarded faggot.

>Why are they coming after the White man?
They are consuming the most.

If there is too many people your quality of life will also decline.
A population reduction was badly needed and the Covid Vaccines luckily did this already.

>killing off Europeans is Eugenics
Go away heeb
>meme flag
opinion discarded

That's fine. Do you want to be the sacrifice though?

>Tell me exactly what is wrong with reducing population to 500 million

Anything that could reduce the population to 500 million could reduce the population to zero. The directive is a call to genocide.

>The aliums will genocide your ass with extreme prejudice the moment you attempt to leave the solar system.
Why would we need to leave the solar system? There are enough resources in this solar system for Trillions of people.

Remove India, China, and the continent of Africa. 60% solved

If you took the vaccines you already did.

>Eugenics is the polar-opposite of globohomo you retarded faggot.
What do you think the kikes are doing to the white race, you dumb motherfucker?
You think whites being replaces in their own countries isn't eugenics?

Correct. The vaxx is pop control.
Overpopulation is real, but not in western countries. People should just look at Google maps ffs. Nature is utterly raped, all trees gone, trash everywhere, microplastics, many species extinct. We can sustain 50B living a in Fallout 3 hellscape.

op you are correct sir

nothing can survive that curve going str8 up

massive die off incoming either from the vaxxxxxxxxxxxines or just plain shooting wars........

buckle up boyos the next few years will be interesting........

Attached: depop.jpg (880x9944, 1.2M)

>Overpopulation is real, but not in western countries
The problem is over consumption.
Western countries consume way more than anyone else.

>Why would we need to leave the solar system?
Because you're niggers and once those resources are attained you will go for quadrillions.