Jews

Are jews hated for being winners?

Attached: ched.jpg (500x500, 72.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659400130056824.webm
odysee.com/@JohnTheConfederate:1/The-Israel-lobby's-power-over-Congress_-Both-parties-obey:a
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658440923548678.webm
whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

90% of Jew hate threads are made by Mossad because hate doesn't hurt them

Attached: 1648634167344.png (615x615, 361.51K)

No they're hated because they always hate the people they live among.

No. For being thieves and liars.

Giga Chud

You mis-spelt whiners

Attached: 1659544872773520.png (571x580, 721.54K)

Nothing wrong about being Jewish, yes I said that

Attached: Do I have to draw you a picture.png (857x482, 419.45K)

Zionism is the real enemy of Jews.
Zionists are the enemy of humanity and they hide behind the Jewish people.

Attached: 30B81413-0F33-46A6-B67D-434EFB49A4E6.jpg (1125x610, 241.94K)

You failed to specify in what way you mean "Jewish." Ethnic? Religious? Cultural? Regardless, they are all social constructs and you should be ashamed for supporting a destructive system.

Ethnic of course, I have some problems with other definitions

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659400130056824.webm

Attached: Solenopsis daguerrei.png (1349x2199, 255.52K)

Jews are everything Any Forums wishes they where themselves

Attached: 1652478099494.webm (640x640, 1.53M)

odysee.com/@JohnTheConfederate:1/The-Israel-lobby's-power-over-Congress_-Both-parties-obey:a

Antisemism in the modern right is an economic game to get people to associate those who decry inflation with the Nazis, which is ironic because inflation will inevitably destroy jewish banks. It is their main weakness.

Attached: 48965-photo-of-stevie-wonder.jpg (900x1023, 69.03K)

>Are jews hated for being winners?
hot take: what if everyone hates jews for being ugly?

we're hated for being better, it's that simple. we ARE the chosen people, history proves it and it also shows how every "2nd best civilization" has persecuted us for being better. We're less distracted, we embrace our greed as a species unlike whites who are just as greedy but in no way able to control it and damn sure won't embrace it and that is our main difference. We maximize our potential while whites waste it.

give it a fucking rest

Attached: 874tcbrbtb.jpg (450x857, 254.02K)

They arent

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658440923548678.webm

They're hated because of their consistently bad behavior towards nonjews

This. Same with China and DPRK.

Jews are people

They aren't winners, they are cheaters, all we want is the ability to 'cheat' too. Maybe put a 'no jews allowed' sign in front of their businesses since Jews don't hire non-jews anyways. See how much you can 'win' when you're removed from all white owned governments/businesses and have to compete fairly.

They are
Discriminating against those who are not of your own nation is based.

why do you associate the feeling of hate to something detrimental? Emotions cloud the mind

Most of them are pretty alright. It's the ones that suck bloody baby penis and say non-jews exist to serve them that are the problem. Also the ones that dominate American politics and send billions of foreign aid to Israel.

>they aren't winners, they are cheaters

Sweet cope. They won, regardless of how you call their methods.

Attached: poland jews.png (675x900, 846.82K)

No.
For being parasites who use the host's weakness to destroy them.

>lose continuously for thousands of years with no wins
>get power out of pity for how bad they got fucked up
>within a few generations they are on the verge of creating another Shoah due to their own behavior, again

>t. Jew

Can you point out which jew civilization was superior to the 2nd best civilization???
From my understanding, the jews never had a civilization.
They were always guests of a 2nd best civilization.

Attached: jews are destroyers.jpg (849x404, 49.1K)

You should disown your ethnic identity if it supports destructive systems. Whenever you need to check a box on a form, simply put "other" or mixed race.

Flag checks out

Yes but they're also hated for being evil

Whites win because they cheat and oppress.
Jews win because of merit.
—Jewish scholars

No, for their nepotism, pilpul, and hatred of white people.

OP is a kike

>Since 2010, more than 65,000 veterans have died by suicide – more than the total number of deaths from combat during the Vietnam War and the operations in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. These women and men volunteered

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/

Attached: Iraq.jpg (1902x847, 333.57K)

looks like a shul shooter.

Do they look like winners?

But whites can survive without being coddled by the system, every time jews have been forced to live by the same rules they apply to goyim they end up living in ghettos or migrating to the next host.

hah
yea
winners
i cant imagine ehy sone peiple would be absolutely hated and slaughtered since they became a thing several thiusand years ago, and following, throughout their entire existence. must be because they are winners. or naybe it has something else to do with it

they are hated for invading other countries and subverting them.

Hate takes something from me and gives it to someone else.

Attached: EA907027-0FDF-481B-A89C-C844ECFAC45F.jpg (500x660, 55.01K)

We can thank the jews for feminism. You don't have a girlfriend because jews want you to suffer and die

Attached: Femjew26.jpg (773x865, 239.88K)

I think we chatted about NATO yesterday fellow user

At this point, it does not even matter.

Only the death of every last jew matters.

Death to all jews

Attached: FBIADL.jpg (1187x935, 313.82K)

Can confirm. Goyim are actually of lower intelligence though (i.e vax), can you imagine being surrounded by people with 15-45 IQ points lower than you on average? Oh wait, you actually can now, it's not nice is it? You only dealt with it for a couple generations and you're already spastic about it. Things will improve once the strongest bloodlines have endured the hard times to come, irrespective of race, ethnicity, cultural belonging, religion or otherwise. This includes our own.
This is exactly how your schwartzas talk about yours, do you not see the similarities?
What do you define as bad? Your whole frame of morality was grasped from a Roman conspiracy (Christianity) meant to integrate Judea into Rome, they were the globohomo of their day, we simply didn't want to worship Jupiter.

Yet in the end, it's the jews who are running the show, not whites.

Nah. More like you're a bunch of greedy merchants that buy for a nickel sell for a dime and corrupt institutions and play the victim card until everything falls apart and you're hoping you'll be able to ride into the sunset instead of off a cliff. You're enjoying an upswing now, but you'll fuck up and your golems will eat you or kick your asses out like they always do. Tale as old as recorded time...

You are a dumb animal

Attached: USSLiberty.png (603x625, 86.13K)

Dan the deaty of dahj lauiova fnniy.

Meanwhile you're a subhuman mutt with no history at all because whatever mystery stew of peoples you come from were all wiped out

there's only been one jewish civilization, goyim have tried to eliminate us how many times? and we're still here, correct? we don't need superior numbers, we breed for quality, you breed for quantity. that's why it's hilarious that whites hate negroes for "unintelligent reproduction" when there are whole countries of whites with a sub 100iq

I mean, look at the recent generation of zoomers as you goyim call it, they're literally the first generation to come out dumber than the last and that's impressive in a horrible way.

There is no white future, you won't fight for it, you're busy fighting each other. That's why you are going to lose. You think jews haven't been at the top of the hierarchy with challengers coming and going over the years. Whites didn't exist 2000 years ago and in 2000 years from now, won't exist. Deal with it

but they are so ugly!
it's interesting, though. why don't the smartest people on earth fear hell?

Are you pro or anti-zionism? Answer this question and we can continue the discussion.

No theyre hated for being liars and cheats. If they were real winners people would love them, but people do not.

Jews are people and most non-Jews are animals

Know your place

Damn.. I am a bit of a Zionist myself but this is somewhat true. The Hellenized Jews on the westcoast have created filthy little pockets of elitist sanctuaries all over the globe. I do not have a problem with people being wealthy, but the law must needs apply to them as well.

Attached: every male.png (1500x500, 66.89K)

Shut the fuck up you retarded subhuman goy. You don't know shit about anything