New WEF article just dropped!

Not everyone thinks living with their parents is a bad thing: weforum.org/agenda/2022/08/americans-bad-good-society-young-adults/

Attached: wefparents.jpg (921x879, 146.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-1.22-001-007:a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Technically isn't, people have always done it, but they'll spin it as not owning anything is good and normal

I live with my parents right now. It sucks, but it also allows me to save somewhere close to 90% of my income.

Most of the cost of living in the US is housing, whether that is (((rent))) or some combination of a (((mortgage))), (((property insurance))), (((taxes))), and (((HOA fees))).

wtf I love WEF now!

Attached: 1619489056019.jpg (210x215, 9.51K)

>so the vaxx destroyed your heart and made you weak as a puppy
>Not everyone thinks that's a bad thing

It's near impossible to get laid when you live at home in your mid 20s. But I should be able to buy a house by the time I hit 30 with all the money I'm saving. Hopefully the meme about 30 year olds drowning in 18 y/o pussy is true.

It's always just good.

Attached: wef4.png (603x674, 412.08K)

>Niggers raped your father and stomped your dog to death

Its being a failure. After youve left home and lived a life with wife and children, then its increasingly normal to participate in the care of 70-80 year old elderly parents by spending 3 months a year living with them or keeping a place near their home where you see them 3-4 days a week etc.

>Jews and the jew adjacent own everything and you own nothing

Oy vey, basedlem goylem are spending time with their family. Shut it down! Cattle people should only see their family once a year, during the holidays.

• The Prospects and Benefits of Immigration and Ethnic Diversity (three pages)
• Immigration and Diversity Foster Social Isolation (nineteen pages)
• Becoming Comfortable with Diversity (seven pages)

>walking innawoods
>3 maybe 18 year old roasties ahead of me
>they are talking loud enough for me to hear
>about how much they like fucking 30 year olds

why the fuck are these guys so sinister, just leave us alone

>drive up demand for housing beyond the means of most youngsters by importing millions of shitskins
>then use propaganda to try and normalise it
There is no end to the evil of these 'people'.

Attached: not cute not funny.png (1280x720, 556.25K)

Britain never gets very cold anyway. Why all the whining ? My recent ancestors just burned peets and if they had visitors would put on one of those bar waist length space heaters that made no noise in the front room

The biggest red pill is that there are statistically as many femoids 20-35 living with parents as men.
The idea of a dating app for these people has been discussed here but no one wants to make it.

i'm just going to be a NEET forever

>live with your parents
>most people have divorced parents
okay

Can’t feel like a loser if others are failing

What % is living at home

It isn't, you autistic faggot

broken clocks
you should live with family until you have property or solid cash flow

there's only one way to guarantee a neutral carbon footprint

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-1.22-001-007:a

>Oy vey quit aiming for house ownership
>Don't you know that makes it hard for foreign militaries to buy your national property?
>Fucking goy

It isn't
kikes fear a well-knited family pooling their resources to thrive in the world
kikes love worthless neets who drain their parents of the ability to prosper

if your family supports eachother the best thing you can do is fight together

this is also why they try to fuck you for building on your own property
to force privacy/boundary issues and drive you out to get kike-fucked on your own, accumulate your own debts, and start all over again just for them

Living at home helps you save up to buy a house, this board is full of brain dead niggers