Do you think they will get 30 years forced labor? Or will they in 7 months go into labor?

Do you think they will get 30 years forced labor? Or will they in 7 months go into labor?

Attached: 923984329845.png (562x627, 311.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/commodities/ukraine-exports-720000-tonnes-food-under-grain-export-deal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're not mutually exclusive

They should be fine.

Attached: RusArmy.jpg (1024x1024, 301.66K)

They are chained to the wall at a Russian FOB right now.

NAFO fellas don't forget to donate to georgian legion. Thank you

RUSSOIDS ARE GONNA DO THEM DIRTY LIKE BERLIN IN 1945

Attached: 1650551582803.jpg (276x280, 16.33K)

T.
Nato online defence force
€1 deposited

Please release the tapes when it happens, vatbros.

They should get 10x 9 months forced labour if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1571898612700.png (1862x1900, 3.22M)

40 years of pig rape oink oink

Attached: PutinSorry.jpg (1125x971, 164.32K)

She doesn't look too happy in that picture. It's like she wants to smile, but her brain won't let her.

Russian propaganda is for low iq retards. These days Russians use footage of their failures and claim it were Ukrainians. Why does Any Forums have so many retards these days?

Attached: VID_20220827_1823.webm (853x480, 2.42M)

>being gay is good, even though US army accepts gays it's powerful
also
>see Russian army is gay, they are weak and you shouldn't support them
...?

How fucked up is it that Russia kicked off a war that will just end with no real winners. That's pretty fucked up, these shills are evern worse. We just have a bunch of military age men shilling on their computers instead of actually getting something worthwhile done in their lives. They are the equivalent of unathletic sports fans that critique actual athletes.

RUSSIAN ARMY IS VERY GAY BUT THEY WILL FUCK ANYTHING

THESE HOES ARE IN FOR SOME RAPE
WOMEN IN COMBAT WAS ALWAYS RETARDED

heck yea. Ukraine needs some fresh mystery meat badly. HEHEHEHEHEHE

Attached: 54577488.png (680x1199, 1.3M)

Does rape even exists, I've seen videos of beheadings, all kinds of executions... but never a rape. What gives?

Based coomer trying to bait rape webms

The Russians absolutely believe they can "win" this, and they're probably right in the sense that they will eventually occupy the Ukraine or at least the Eastern half of it.

The question then becomes how could they possibly justify the expense of doing this? I get that the Ukraine has a lot of gas and wheat and stuff but all the infrastructure has been bombed into dust, they're sure as fuck not shipping any grain out this year, and Russia has tons of all of the same resources in their own land as the shit they just conquered.

And in return for this, they lost, what how many thousands of tanks and planes, how many billions of dollars worth of material and ammunition, how many thousands of Russian lives, and during a time when the Russian population is declining? To me the math just doesn't add up, and while I'm the furthest thing from a dickrider for Putin or the Russian government I know they can do basic arithmetic and Eastern Europe is their wheelhouse. Either I'm missing something or the Russian government seriously dropped the ball.

Wasn't there the Italian rape vid posted by one of the people trying to become PM there earlier this week.

I don't think you realize how resource rich the eastern part is.
>b but putler destroyed the entire infrastructure
Nothing has ever been rebuilt huh?

Because it is irrelevant if someone sees you killing your enemies, in the eyes of some people it will even add to your person.
But rape is a crime that takes away from the person.
Only if the killing is most gruesome is it detrimental to the person's reputation.
But if you see someone raping a woman, or worse a man, than that is always a loss for the rapist being filmed.

They'll go before a tribunal, cry their whore tears and pinkie promise not to do it again . . . and the Russians will let them go because Russians are actually really soft hearted people.

Jesus came to post this exact word combination

>and during a time when the Russian population is declining?
Putin actually welcome millions of churkas each year.

>possibly justify the expense of doing this?
The west sanctions them regardless of what they do. So they might as well beat up Ukraine and take more of their stuff.

>pussies and assholes are all about this wide now.
and rightfully so

They just released 720k bushel of grain. Why open your mouth if all that is going to come out is bullshit you dumb nigger
zerohedge.com/commodities/ukraine-exports-720000-tonnes-food-under-grain-export-deal

baka...why are they letting these baby factories anywhere near the front?