I always see very attractive women with mediocre looking men but never see very attractive men with mediocre looking...

I always see very attractive women with mediocre looking men but never see very attractive men with mediocre looking women, why? What political implication behind this

Attached: 301398167_472015664810214_648383110639473441_n.jpg (1080x1349, 173.64K)

Your taste in men is unrealistically high you faggot thats the implication.

Must be a Southeast Asia thing. It's the complete opposite here. Men have to date below their standards because women's standards are so ridiculously high.

No, you don't.

Attached: 4817747282.png (740x963, 522.52K)

Men are visual, women are mental

Jesus..even Sean?

>but never see very attractive men
Yeah because you're in Indonesia.
There are no very attractive men in Indonesia.

Your taste in women is unrealistically low you faggot thats the implication.

just switch to 2D and you won't have to worry about this anymore

Attached: 1639748030459.gif (498x620, 1.46M)

Also stop looking at women outside to assess their looks, you need to deduct a few points for the makeup they wear.

Attached: 930c75500a6ad3fd843ac9c318018d5e.jpg (700x694, 81.21K)

Men are visual, women are material

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe it's because you're not a woman/faggot?
An attractive man by your standards is not very meaningful. You're fit only to judge women.
How many gigachads are there anyway? Of course men would seem mostly mediocre, not least because they're not metrosexual or twinks.
Females tend to put more effort into their appearance, and looks is not strictly what they seek in men.
It plays a role certainly, but a much smaller one.
Apparently women also are more unfaithful, so just because she's married to some onions boy doesn't mean that's the person she usually fucks.
On the other hand only the top few percent of men have any real chance to sleep around a lot.
In other words there's fewer men everybody wants to fuck than there are women.

Looks nicer without makeup.

Yeah honestly if she just halted the makeup and worked on cleaning up her face for a month (from the makeup damage) she'd look fine.

The only women who ever show me any interest are married women or women with boyfriends.

Attached: 1587519834379.jpg (952x629, 66.41K)

Yeah I don’t know what planet op lives in, most men I see are with women that are so far below them it’s comical. I see 6ft chads with butterballs quite frequently. Attractive women I see are always single, I assume because they refuse to settle down and are riding the Cock carousel

It's about an even split. Women make themselves look prettier than they actually are with makeup though.

What is looksmatch

Might be the angle but the dudes eyes do look super uneven.

wow look at that these broads are dime a dozen

Attached: 08272022_fUVkPf5Ce9.png (1847x787, 1.29M)

Some women are attracted to intellectual men. They really go for the mind. Only a few men are attracted to intellectual women.