You WILL take the misinformation vaccine

You WILL take the misinformation vaccine.

science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abo6254

Attached: s06xlz.png (898x468, 48.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inoculation.science/inoculation-videos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right.
So always do the opposite of what the government wants.

>science

Attached: 1657510657091.gif (640x347, 1.15M)

It’s cute that you think that we’re going to give you a choice

Learning about who was behind 9/11 or that the holocaust was fake. You will never fall for misinformation again.

Theyre right

Not even calling it brainwashing any more
Psychological inoculation is to fucking fancy

I'm immune to this bullshit
I'm just not taking it

checked

Attached: vaccinered32.png (1586x891, 2.13M)

>anti-misinformation interventions

I got to the part where they said its a new video that educates you about what a logical fallacy is and what is an appeal to emotion. We shut down DNC on the daily on this website using those exact tactics. Like maybe take a class on that in high school that explores Hillary and Bills kill count and what is a strawman.

Attached: 1656495602955.png (615x615, 361.51K)

>Psychological inoculation
They're literally talking about falling for a cult, aren't they?

>we need to brainwash people so they only believe Democrats and science "experts"

The agenda is so blatant.

I wasn't given another choice. That's why I made up my own.
Still not tested or vaxxed. Keep seething, ya retarded microchip.

Hilariously, "[inoculated] resilience against misinformation" is 100% antithetical to "science" and the scientific method

You think 2 cults both magically got giant bottles of pure cyanide and didnt hit a watch list?(Jim Jones, Heavens Gate). Before that it was the acid kool aid test. These where CIA operations designed to perfect something. Now think about how the radical DNC and their new leader mimic this exactly.

Attached: 1656795862333.jpg (423x387, 19.17K)

So they want to drug and brainwash us into compliant sheep who'll believe anything they say

inoculation.science/inoculation-videos/
Check out these propaganda videos, funded by the banks.

“Psychological inoculation” these people are fucking insane

I'm having a hard time imagining this won't backfire.

You have no influence on us. You are just a normie. A dumb max-vax normie

>we
How is it that shills are getting even stupider by the day?

>You WILL take the misinformation vaccine.

I do not consent to listening to misinformation concerning vaccines.

>watch videos
>”We’ll help you not be influenced by online propaganda.”
>start recognizing when msm are using techniques
>”no, no, not like that!”

yep.

they were always retarded nigger jews

Just watched them. Yeah, these are going backfire
>#2 - Incoherence
>when someone is holding/stating opposing views
>first says one thing, then later says the contrary view, pretending didn’t say first
>”Oh! Like how the vaccine is 100% effective, then 50, then it doesn’t help with new variants but we should get the booster, which is the same vaccine that doesn’t work but does as a booster”
>shut it down

Woke sludge can’t help masturbating with language.

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: 1661132965357358.png (1800x2200, 2.08M)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-100956_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1767x1771, 2.66M)