IQ Revolution

How do we greatly increase the general intelligence of mankind anons???

Pic related is Chris Langan. 200 IQ, and he's perfectly based and red pilled.

Attached: 46B0411F-B79E-448A-8825-6FCE9C244BE1.jpg (756x567, 29.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme/comments/gk20dy/smartest_man_in_world_chris_langan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a schizo, IQ too high and lacking education --> convinces himself of galaxy brain schizoposts

But the answer to your question would be eugenic policies and human cloning of the most intelligent people in the world

Plus special education for high IQ kids

so what you're saying is he's fucking based?

Attached: 1641932594684s.jpg (199x250, 7.37K)

He's very, very, very based.

reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme/comments/gk20dy/smartest_man_in_world_chris_langan/

he's very well aware of the jew and has plausible takes on how to make others aware too

>has plausible takes on how to make others aware too
Please explain.

intelligence: imagine a cup

the size of the cup is determined by your mother
the contents that fill the cup is determined by your father

your mother determines how smart you can be, your father determines what kind of smarts you have. my mom was extremely intelligent so i got a big fucking brain. my dad is of warrior intelligence, so i also can be an actual bull.

best way to improve general intelligence is to prevent low iq women from breeding.

intelligence potential is multifactorial but there's many genes that play a role in it, it's not that simple

Nonsense, intelligence is a beneficial trait for males and is passed onto you entirely from the male side.
If your father had shit for brains, not saying yours did, you would be the same as him.

>he's a schizo
Stop using words whose meanings you don't know.

That's a very Eastern European patriarchal way of looking at it you fucking subhuman
My dad is stupid and failed his school certificates, I studied physics at Oxford
Only my mother's side has intelligence
It's almost as if it can be passed from either side

Allow high IQs to have their own enclaves. Allow them to discriminate the entrance to low IQs
Set a low limit of 125 IQ.
Simply let them mingle with each other. Smart babies will appear.

How would a society where everyone is high IQ work?
Can you imagine those people do ordinary and hardy manual work or be social, they would go extinct in a few generation or turn into a Jewish like people.
You still need a majority of average IQ people to do the work, fight wars, play sports.

we already have those, but 0 females.

ban racemixing

Chris is a NEET househusband

That's what a dumb person would type about things he can't even crasp let alone understand you barbaras loving nigger

Er, based?

Only middle class wagies care IQ and being productive for their bosses

A wealthy jew like Soros can buy thousands of you so you do the thinking for him

>You still need a majority of average IQ people to do the work, fight wars, play sports.
The real redpill is that manual work is all you need in order to fulfil the power process of the individual. You're contributing towards the physical improvement of your society. As such, labour is the highest badge of nobility, as Hitler declared.

Plus Chris Langan is a farmer, labourer, and bar-bouncer. It gives him meaning in his life.

Raise the IQ? it's simple, get people off of NEET sites like facebook, instagram, twitter, and most if not all video games.

Attached: 856ifllf%@&%#(_fYTE^%*D.jpg (1000x782, 218.64K)

This is my thinking as well. High IQ by itself can be dysgenic in the long run; it can't be the only deciding factor. Temperament is important as well. What we really need to deal with is anti-social behavior. Psychopathy is what's killing us. Although they do serve the purpose of thinning the population as a built-in safety measure in a meta sense, sometimes it will be taken too far like with what's happening now.

>How do we greatly increase the general intelligence of mankind anons???
Subjects at school at an early age. Deductive reasoning skills and self-awareness and observational skills. Reading and more reading.

Murder.

Deliberately uses overly complicated language to seem smarter
Serious people shouldn't claim iq above 130 as the scale effectively becomes meaningless

IQ is sinking, not just because of brown invasion, but also because the high IQ choose to have less children and the low have many.
Western civilization will crash due to unsustainable judeo-globohomo policies, IQ might rise if the poor then begin starving and the rich and intelligent prosper again

what was the iq of his parents?

it seems to be some random mutation that makes people like that have a 200 iq

if he had kids they would all be normal intelligence

Attached: yeji wand 빈틈 달력 모델 선발하고 ITZY [358-22689783]-[52.09.833-52.14.333].webm (678x1080, 2.62M)

>I can't understand it the post.

Attached: 1639266804581.gif (500x493, 631.3K)

user even if your mother has somewhat of a brain it doesn't mean she's anywhere near man tier intelligence.

>high IQ choose to have less children and the low have many.

this has been the case since the beginning of mankind (which implies an environmental component to IQ)

the smart people will not have kids(because it means they will have more mouths to feed)