MGTOW is inevitable

As much as i agree with the far right and wignats, there view on women is completely cucked. I hate Karen memes and realize that it is an anti white women slur but it still doesn't change the fact that women are the jews of gender. Plenty of figures in the movement (Mike Enoch, Eric Striker, and the rest of the TRS crew in particular) completely brush off things like hypergamy and divorce rape as "Jew Psyops". They completely underestimate the incel crisis and guve normie teir advice when it comes to women. These a retarded copes for the woman question and will cause men to ruin their lives. The manosphere and mgtow isn't perfect but they do actually engage with the women problem and resonate with young men.

TLDR: Jews are bad but so are wonen.

Attached: 1_PSjEcFSCe0fv7h3qiHfK5A.jpg (1200x1200, 156.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

speculareffect.org/2022/07/12/cunts-ews-and-the-feelings-enforcement-officers/
speculareffect.org/2022/07/15/red-pill-number-4-women-and-jews/
speculareffect.org/2022/08/18/the-truth-about-female-incels/
speculareffect.org/2019/04/17/beware-of-the-traditional-conservative-a-cuckold-in-masculine-clothing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

totally understandable as 2D is the only sensible option

Attached: 1650573630287.png (750x1448, 2.02M)

Karen is not an anti-white woman slur. It isn't a slur at all. It is a name that describes a fact.

I see you have been reading a lot of Specular Effect. I think he is the only one that actually comprehends the Three Feminine/Jewish link and actually talks about it, so much that you guys are regurgitating it. This is good!

> not your protector
They got the government i.e., police, army etc full of men who are not related to them. The government has put women's interest as no. 1 priority and they are huge voting block.
> not your provider
They got quotas, government support again.
> not your sex object
They can literally get any dude on tinder. Even if they don't look great.

It's not MGTOW anymore it's more like MSTOW. You chud.

>just fuck a pencil and paper hurr durr
Why are you retards like this?

Oy vey. Stop worrying about women and buy products goy.

Attached: 1610933117968.png (427x320, 188.13K)

>I hate Karen memes and realize that it is an anti white women slur but it still doesn't change the fact that women are the jews of gender.
Right, if the meme is true then white women deserve the label. Blacks cry about slurs towards them even if the slurs are accurate, but if they were honest they would self-reflect on their own behavior. We can't be like blacks, and we're not. White women really are the jews of gender and we have to stop sheltering them from the trurh. MGTOW is already far beyond the mainstream, there's no turning back now.

in 2022 it's really the only option

Attached: 1644941695338.png (1200x1739, 2.4M)

Read this article. It is so goddamn insightful!

speculareffect.org/2022/07/12/cunts-ews-and-the-feelings-enforcement-officers/

Another masterpiece detailing exactly what you're mentioning.

speculareffect.org/2022/07/15/red-pill-number-4-women-and-jews/

MGTOW is Jewish as fuck. Just look into the window.

Attached: European MGTOW 1.jpg (2728x1816, 1.94M)

Such is the story of adam and eve

Were doomed cus women are spiritually jewish by design ala parasitical. So jews and women will always team up on a host as their combined powers make for the best play against the host

I see this current discord between man and women a real effect of nafta and the outsourcing of all our honest work.

Women dont want to marry guys in this new server oriented labor force. They will but wont respect them

So many of our ills come from nixon selling it all off to foreign companies. Our dignity for pennies. This is why the populations are stagnant and people led adrift.

The elites are just bidding their time till this transitionary phase is over. All that will be left is a brown labor force that is completely exploitated and a blue blood heir class

Its a wrap.

Any Forums has unfortunately a large pool of manbabies

>The cops are there for the men, on behalf of the women, because “keeping women safe” is the most important thing. Not logic, not truth and definitely NOT FREEDOM. Cops are Feelings Enforcement Officers.
Accurate. Women now control the state who has all the guns. That's what men are up against now.

People who say this kind of stuff are usually mental midgets who often cannot provide any proof nor substantiation for their claims.

>JUST DON'T REPRODUCE
>BE A FAILURE
>GO 'INNAWOODS'
>QUIT SOCIETY
>DON'T DARE ATTACK MY (((MGTOW))))1!!

Attached: mgtow list.png (1500x732, 1.65M)

All strawman arguments and misrepresentations, born out of being a retard who is desperate for female attention.

Yes! I never thought about it that way before. Here's another recent one that's very interesting.

speculareffect.org/2022/08/18/the-truth-about-female-incels/

>As much as i agree with the far right and wignats, there view on women is completely cucked.
Yep.
The right will keep on loosing all the way as long as they dont purge simps and female privileges.
also it's why we call them 'tradc.ucks'

At this point i would rather enter monk mode or bang hookers for the rest of my days than participate in this rigged game.

Attached: 1660665626392423.jpg (887x1080, 282.23K)

we got 40 years of government gibs left
traditionalism is inevitable

2D isn't the only option, especially if you want kids, but if you are just trying to get off then it is definitely better.

Attached: ab34dbd83ad79ebee333ec9d4a64619b5cf885c06cdc644636bdba568e5dbc81_thumb.jpg (300x319, 23.08K)

Why is the Traditional Conservative (TradCon) male reluctant to swallow the red-pill? After all, the TradCon’s understanding of femininity (female biology) is quite holistic, deep and insightful, but that understanding, out of fear, breeds the dishonest and self-destructive doctrine of Gynocentrism. That moment of revelation—what happens when a man has to come to terms with the myth of his goddess worship—compels him to keep a lid on female destructiveness. He further panders to avoid having to look the demon in the face. This doctrine serves to cushion a devastating blow to the Tradcon’s ego—the lack of female vulnerability diminishes her need of him—without female vulnerability (real or feigned), he is of no use to her.

Everything the Traditionalist stands for, femininity, through politics, has eroded and destroyed. The TradCon is the self-appointed pallbearer of her dysfunction and its trails of consequences. Femininity has relinquished any true and meaningful need of the TradCon; true and meaningful by his standards—pretending that she is “sugar and spice and all things nice”, just as long as she is never required to face the scrutiny. He must lie and never point out her flaws.

speculareffect.org/2019/04/17/beware-of-the-traditional-conservative-a-cuckold-in-masculine-clothing/

Bump