UKRAINE TO BEGIN REGISTERING WOMEN FOR MILITARY OCT. 1

OH NO NO NO!!! PUSSY PASS IS REVOKED!! WOMENS EQUALITY MOVEMENT SUFFERS DEVASTATING SETBACK! UKRAINIAN ROASTIES TO BE SENT TO THE FRONT!

visitukraine.today/blog/569/will-women-who-will-be-registered-with-the-military-from-october-1-be-able-to-travel-abroad

>In accordance with the Law "On Military Duty and Military Service" and the Order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine dated 07.02.2022 No. 35 "On Amending the Order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine No. 313 of October 11, 2021", the acceptance of women to military record will begin on October 1, 2022. Women aged 18 to 60 who have no contraindications due to their health and have a specialty or profession related to the relevant military accounting specialty will be subject to registration (for a complete list of specialties and professions, see the Order of the Ministry of Defense).
>A woman who registers for the military will be considered conscripted and will be subject to the same rights and obligations as conscripted men. The status of conscript will involve being in the reserves of the armed forces, national guard, or other military formations.
>By the way, military registration of women in certain specialties and professions is voluntary until October 1 and mandatory after the end of this transitional period.

Attached: ukraine women.png (472x354, 264.8K)

based

This is great news. After the war Ukraine will be like a second Israel.

Call me when men and women are treated ACTUALLY the same way for military conscription.

While some men wish not to join the army, many say what they find most frustrating is that they are not even being conscripted and trained to fight—just held in the country unable to either work to support their families, find employment abroad, or more meaningfully support the war. Another wrote to me on Twitter, “All men in Ukraine now are prisoners … Even more, [a] lot of them have lost their jobs because [of] war, and [the] government doesn’t allow them to go for a job abroad, and can’t give a job inside the country.”

A new random survey of over 3,100 adult Ukrainian internet users conducted by the Human Security Lab shows wide support for changing the law: fewer than half of Ukrainians believe men aged 18-60 should be forced to stay in the country. One respondent explained their answer by saying: “What the point of an unemployed man sitting at home? And who did not hold a machine gun in his hands? I am in favor of releasing men, personally I will be more useful abroad, than just sitting on the couch.” Another wrote, “If men can leave, work in another country, and pay money to the country, we are more likely to win this war.”

But others say it is an issue of the fundamental human rights of freedom of movement and gender equality among civilians. One respondent on the Human Security Lab survey wrote, “We live in a modern world … men and women must have equal rights, the right to choose.” Another wrote, “This law needs to be changed, because not only women can take care of children, and not only men can join the army.”

Gayslavs getting desperate

They running out of conscripts. Must be even worse than the Russians say.

Good news. This means that the war will finally end soon.

Attached: UkraineMemeFirstDate.jpg (1134x1071, 107.46K)

Uh.... but all the women have already left, isn't this too late to do?

Should have done it day 1.
At best, the women remaining will now flee Ukraine and say they're refugees, and then get fucked by the rest of the world.

>voluntary
>then mandatory

they all do this clownworld thing

LOL. another victory for feminism.

It's a scheme to increase the birth rate, all the roasties are going to get pregnant now.

...which only proves their desperation

This means the war ends, and a ceasefire is signed, on September 30th.

Absolutely based, those poor Russians need some decent snatch at this point. Besides, they are castrating all of the male Ukrainian soldiers anyway. The vidz are gonna be great. Long Live Rape!

Why are my fellow mutts so stupid? No, birth rate tactics would include subsides or moving families to the front.
Besides, it would take too long to help.

just in time before the chinese invasion of taiwan so we can pivot to that

Is this suppose to be sarcastic? You know feminist fully support the idea of women being in the military and serving in the frontlines, they always have. It's only normie tier liberated sluts and conservative women who enjoy the social privileges that feminism has given them but hate having responsibilities, like fighting for their country.

>By the way, military registration of women in certain specialties and professions is voluntary until October 1 and mandatory after the end of this transitional period.
Hmm... I should consider reopening my tinder account

So does that mean the 2 Ukrainian women that got to work at my company will be deported back and have to join the military?

of course it is, women's rights is good comic relief

LMAO UKRAINE JUST LOST EVERYTHING

Finally. I cannot take the misogyny anymore. Girls are equal in all ways. Time to end stupid gender obsessed caveman thinking. Draft all girls. Now!

to the last hohol

Attached: this used to be a hohol.jpg (649x960, 184.71K)