Can children who are underage and go through "gender reassignment surgery" sue the hospitals that actually performed...

Can children who are underage and go through "gender reassignment surgery" sue the hospitals that actually performed those surgeries on them once they become adults and regret their decision?

Attached: 1658196098418.jpg (1066x1508, 598.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VvNbCYqv4sw
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/doctors/oath_modern.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/VvNbCYqv4sw

I'm not asking if they are doing it, I'm asking if the children could potentially sue them. And if they can how many would it take to bankrupt the hospitals?

>[YouTube] Libs Of TikTok EXPOSES Children's Hospital Giving Gender Affirming Hysterectomies To Underage Girls (embed)
ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MINDS

THIS IS A MAJOR SURGERY WITH A RISK OF DEATH AND OTHER COMPLICATIONS

AND FOR WHAT
MENTAL ILLNESS

NOT TO PROMOTE VIOLENCE
BUT BAD THINGS SHOULD HAPPEN TO THESE SURGEONS

No, no refunds.

I think something called the Travistock institute is being sued at the moment.
That’s all I know about it.
Kek.
Yup while we were here in our eco-chamber the trannies have been running rampant playing minecraft irl.

Attached: 16A2CFBD-20FC-468C-8B8D-1A7BFE10D2E0.jpg (1125x1318, 817.68K)

THEY TAKE AN OATH TO FIRST DO NO HARM

SHOULD HAVE THEIR MEDICAL LICENSES REVOKED
AT MINIMUM

Attached: hippocrates--gettyimages-1640844.jpg (1200x1200, 126.34K)

Nothing ever happens unfortunately.
As much as I agree with you, I know people who have gone ahead with these prosthetic surgeries, it never cures the inner core problem, being away from god.

It shouldn't be happening in the first place. Anyone who pays taxes is directly responsible for this shit.

>regret their decision
*their crazy mother's decision

booba

lisa > mona

probably
its a fucked up situation for the kid
fuckup increases with the less responsible relatives there remain

the kid could alert the police and get into state or relatives (grandparents etc) custody after the parents lost their legal guardianship

all depends on many factors
probably wouldnt bankrupt the hospitals
a lot of fall guys in the way
doctors who failed to make "the right" decisions and lose their heads
parents saying the kid wanted it the way of the system is pozzed in this regard so there can be no just sentence being spoken that would mend the torture these people are living and more than that will live through the rest of their lives
this is josef fritzl tier psychoterror on the victims without the basement dungeon and while the public is watching
fucked up shit
these kids should just invite their parents to play minecraft in a way that only a kid could and use the loot to craft a new server

That would be transphobic.

>THEY TAKE AN OATH TO FIRST DO NO HARM

you are misinformed
that part was removed a long time ago
but its convenient that the plebs believe their doctor will surely not harm them intentionally

lol sure some chuds is gunna risk their rep to sue over this. Did you know minnopolis schools in wake of George Floyd agreed if they need to lay off staff the whites are first to go? Deal with it. Laws are just words on paper they cant hurt us. Sage this seethe threat

thats an idea not a law XD

So you are telling me that even if the kid has all the evidence of abuse the law will STILL not accept it?

Holy fuck what kind of hell are we in?

Only 1% of people who get gender confirmation surgery regret their decision

>Can children who are underage and go through "gender reassignment surgery"
Genital surgeries are for 18+ only.
Teenagers can get masectomies and breast reduction in niche cases.

GOP is disproportionately likely to support routine genital mutilation of actual infants. Purely for aesthetic reasons. But then they screeech about surgeries done on 18+ year old trannies?

Are trannies who regret surgery also chuds?

imagine thinking you can sue jews for mutilating you.

rent free :)

Are you a bot or something? The thread is literally about children who had surgery done to them as children and regretting said surgery. According to you they are chuds, while also having undergrone tranny surgery. So once again, are trannies who regret their decision also chuds?

i want to put my penis inside of these girls

Attached: fe8e7fcdc72620e6c0125466a522718b.jpg (2480x3508, 1.17M)

Dickless chuds.

Here's the modern version:
>pbs.org/wgbh/nova/doctors/oath_modern.html

Basically it says:
>I will trust da science
>beyond that...
>whatever lol

Attached: 1598862985189.gif (224x224, 3.8M)