We can do better. ALL student debt should be forgiven

We can do better. ALL student debt should be forgiven.

Attached: E4E30EE9-C4B0-4894-8C02-9AB820C7D6F7.jpg (1170x1702, 273.5K)

can we just give everyone $10 million dollars so we can all be rich

That'll cause inflation. Just set the minimum wage to $10 million so they have to work for it, then it won't cause inflation.

You will pay for your stupid liberal arts degree
You will slave away on minimum wage to pay it back
And I will love watching it

>We've pissed everybody off but only a little bit. We need to piss everybody off more!

Attached: IMG_4099.jpg (2712x1525, 410.07K)

This cunt is truly the epitome of “current thing” I swear she never has a single thought that hasn’t already been posted on social media it’s insane she’s in the position she’s in STILL

If they had just converted all loans to zero interest everyone would benefit and nobody would be pissed off.

We should just give everyone regardless of debt a 20k check just to crash this shit as hard as possible.
I mean if the fed is going to be printing money regardless why not?

Attached: 7E245187-5DCC-42F5-BFC2-58A3FBD833B7.png (1200x812, 136.3K)

Maybe this bitch should auction her holes off I bet she could pay a lot of people's loans off that way

Attached: AOC_Ilhan_stupid_whores.jpg (1012x1024, 93.26K)

Pay your fucking bills, you loser leftist trash. Nobody is forgiving home mortgages, car loans, etc. PAY THE DEBT, YOU SIGNED THE AGREEMENT, PAY UP.

Attached: 1632181030384.png (852x540, 18.32K)

She's right. Joe should just erase every single bit of it. Biden has done enough to piss off anyone who ever paid back their debnts, but did not nearly enough for the ones still carrying a load of debnts even with this piddly handout. If you're in for a dollar then be in for a million dollars!

Gotta save more promises for the actual election. Whats the point in transferring all debt to the taxpayer just for the mid terms?

>Here's why
Just fucking continue with your points ok

We need to forgive student loan debt because college turned out to be a poor investment.
But if that's true, then why are we still giving out more loans? Why are these same people pushing for the government to pay for college completely? Why continue spending trillions on what the left now admits is a poor investment?

Cuts my debt in half. I went to UMass. Not my problem sugartits here and other women took out $100k in loans to go to BU.

It’s the late stage republic, bros. We’re looting the treasury, and I’m gonna get mine. At least the dems give a crumb of money to their constituents, instead of Israel, Ukraine, and massive corporations.

like 30% of the catalog is fucking tweets fuck off GO READ FUCKING TWITTER IF YOU WANT TO READ TWITTER STOP FORCING FAGGET FUCKHEAD ATTENTION SPAN RAPING TWITTER ON THE REST OF US FAGGET YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE TO BE A FAGGET FUCKING DEAL WITH IT

>needed loans for ZooMass
Were you a sped?

Based meme flag.

Just declare a jubilee and wipe everyone's debts. The kikes do it every 7 years.

Jubilee is too anti semitic

One man tried to do something similar, but the Jews killed him.

Attached: Huey-Long-radio-3000-3x2gty-5c2934d246e0fb00012da4a1.jpg (2086x2086, 439.67K)