What are the political implications of the sheer volume of cognitive dissonance from females...

What are the political implications of the sheer volume of cognitive dissonance from females? They are always the biggest victims of their own freedom to decide morality.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 11.29.31 AM.png (614x928, 808.33K)

women should be require to walk around with their vax status on their forehead

Attached: D1C4F1EC-D30C-4E63-B40F-DBD995DC40D9.jpg (1440x1800, 183.69K)

Or on their right hand.

I ask about the vax status quickly on Tinder. I am probably one of many men who stops talking to vaxed women.

In my opinion, it should be legal to strangle such women to death, just as it is my opinion that ANYONE who knowingly spreads disease should also be dealt with in such a manner.

Fake and gay

>those shoes
>these pants
I don't even need to look into this guy even if Any Forums is trying to shove him down my throat

Luckily you can tell vaxxed blood from purebloods' blood. Force them to have it analyzed by a lab before things get serious

0.1 rupee deposit into your account thank for your service sir

~WEF

whatever bro
why you keep on pushing this dude? you're the one who getting deposits here

>leafs above fighting over shit I posted
top kek

Attached: 3BA0C57E-C5D4-4A97-91A7-AF4C301AC83E.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

Is it safe to even have sex with jabbed women?

>trust me because I put my capital into a highly depreciating toy.

Chudcel power fanatasy

>women once again proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that they should have no rights as history has shown for thousands of years
cliches are cliches for a reason

He's another cringe anti-woman poser. Like a brown Davis Aurini.

This stems from a january tweet, linking to an article on thecovidworld that times out every fucking time.

Davis Aurini 2

Aurini is a pseud, but dang I miss him

>Woman gloat about taking the vax poison
>Woman murder their infants by the billion these couple of years
>Now woman are bitching that they willingly took an infertility poison and cant get pregnant anymore

Quick question
WHAT THE FUCK DO WOMAN WANT THEN?!!

Attached: 1627690454792.png (942x726, 819.04K)

Need to brand these bitches with
>FAUCI
across the forehead. It’s coming. Jews are dead set on global chaos.

Use your brain to determine if she took it - never rely on a woman's word. You don't want to get an STB (sexually transmitted bioweapon).

Basically determine if shes a WOKE/lgbt supporting retard or not. If she is she took the Mark.

Sorry, I only stick my dick in crazy women who aren't vaccinated. That's just how I roll.

horny men will still sleep with these women no matter what politically speaking

This.

Men are way too thirsty to pass an opportunity to get laid.

This is projection