Doxxing myself but whatever, don't matter anymore

Not asking for a personal army, just want to share this with someone

on the night of 26 of september 2014, 43 students from Ayotzinapa disappeared supposedly on government, local authorities or police orders, no one knows. This made the global news and the country has been changed ever since. This took place in Iguala, State of Guerrero and the people presumed guilty for this was my father, Jose Luis Abarca who was mayor of the town at the time, and my mother María de los Angeles, who was DIF president of the city (sort of like a governmental organization that helps families and kids).

They are both innocent, they used them to fabricate a lie, ever since that night life has been a living hell, we have been working day and night to get them out of prison but the government or someone just doesn't want them out. Of course if they got out they would have no one to blame, or the real people that are to blame would be exposed or something. It's so frustrating because no one wants to believe us, everyone just sees the ties my dad had with that fucking political party, or they just quote something he never said:
>me chingan a todos a discreción; Iguala es mío
NO ONE EVEN TALKS LIKE THIS, IT'S OBVIOUSLY MADE UP.

And we are not the only people the government has done something like this, there are hundreds, hell maybe thousands of people who are accused of a crime and get locked up in prison with no evidence whatsoever. That's how the justice system works here, they can't prove you are the one who did it but they toss you in a cell anyway and after years, if you're lucky, they might figure out you are actually innocent and let you go. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 11-21-37 (20) jose abarca - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png (598x544, 300.54K)

This is a coverup of CIA crimes

bump

Your parents will be executed for their crimes.

Stop defending politicians. You're dumb as fuck.

I can't help with that but good luck, user.

Well have a bump

fuck you man, they are innocent, they're good people who just wanted to help
i don't think it was cia, i don't know,

Tell it to the (also corrupt as fuck) judge. They chose this life. They disappeared students. They deserve to stretch at the neck.

wwaaaaahhh dey dindu nada maaaannn
wwaaaahh not culpable
Lmao get fucked. Hope you die too faggot nigger spic cunt

I remember, did they find them?

Attached: 1652743788723.png (480x640, 29.52K)

thanks, more people need to see how terrible politics are here, innocent people are used to cover up crimes of others, shit gets made up constantly, it has been like this for years

Now most will call this a larp but I got a feeling your telling the truth. I'm sorry user I said a quick prayer for you. Maybe use this as a spring board for your own political career having your own power is the only way you will be able to help them.

Nice larp. However if someone locked up my parents and they were actually innocent, everyone involved would die and I'd not stop until I got them broken out of prison

>We dindu nuffin
You’re a spic so highly fucking doubtful. You have no honor.

Gee, it's almost like governments are corrupt when they're built around Jew-worshipping economic multi-culti whimwham.

Your parents will die, OP. If you wish to honor their memory, use their funeral to organize the masses to revolt. Don't worry about what to build after the collapse; just focus on breaking the whole country with a maximal death toll.

The more people who die, the easier it will be to change the system. The harder life gets, the higher the quality of the survivors. Bring pure chaos, and improve Mexico's sewer DNA.

Attached: Mexican_Employment_Agency.jpg (634x446, 53.56K)

Mexico is a failed state, not sure what you are expecting here.

Wow people are so fucking rude in this thread, people will take any chance to be sadistic for no reason

Mossad.
You mean Mossad.

Good luck user

Fuck you too, die.

thank you and god bless you too. only god can help us now.
it is pointless to kill, we have to be better than that user. THere has been enough suffering, i want this to be over

Your whore mother should have swallowed you, NEET manlet faggot

it was the army acting like members of the cartel, and AMLO knows it, but the coward cant touch the army. He is expecting that his power will be based on them, remember what happened with Cienfuegos? Thats why he gave the army the building contract of the new airport. He is sucking their dick, thats why he repeated the same shit the last government said, the ‘historical truth’, the same cover up using the same scapegoats.

Stay mad you dumb nigger.

if Narcos: mexico represented your country well, then all I can say is that you and your familly are fucked and one bullet away from a random grave in the desert no one will care about

The Network is taking your parents down.
Read up on the Dutroux Affair.
Figure out your parents contacts in government, finance, the justice system. These people are evil.

Didn't they found the gravesites like 2 weeks ago?

what is Any Forums supposed to do?

In these cases, just show them the movie 12 Angry Men or something, innocent until proven guilty.

This is a worldwide network of occultists and their henchmen in all important societal institutions.
Please understand what you are going up against before all else.

no, they have not harmed any of our family after 7 long years, i think they understand what would happen if we got hurt, it would make this problem even bigger.
nothing man, i just wanted tell someone because down here it feels like we are a few hundreds vs the entire country

>it is pointless to kill, we have to be better than that
Your enemies don’t think this way and that is why you will never win.

The students were sacrificed in aztec manner, right?

>third world shit happening in a third world country
Sorry OP, but not my problem

Attached: literally me-.jpg (1280x720, 56.51K)

You know those killings were obviously cartel related.

Before we proceed, renounce the Talmud, Kabbalah and Satan forever and pledge your soul to Jesus Christ.

>opens google and types "missing ayotzinapa students"
>read and find out they were all commie students
>immediately disregard post

What is the problem here again?

Attached: ZapatistaCommunists.jpg (624x351, 52.81K)

If they are innocent, truly innocent, you should do whatever it takes.
What is any solid evidence pointing away from their guilt. Journalists and bloggers would have have a field day with this since it was such a big story. Wheres your evidence

it was obviously cartels but why would they kill students on a bus i dont know. maybe it was mistaken identity and they thought the bus was full of a rival cartel workers

They were shipped to America as antifa.