Is there any serious argument against legalizing marijuana?

Is there any serious argument against legalizing marijuana?

Attached: FE52B496-03E8-47DE-91E6-5C93C387BA7C.jpg (1170x856, 144.38K)

>Gay faggot Jewish con man says popular things to solicit more donations

No one gives a fuck about this boomer faggot kike conman communist cocksucking loser.

Haha wow you sound REALLY upset!!

Is there any serious argument against euthanizing OP?

It really does ruin kids, either by turning them into stoner assholes or just apathetic layabouts. But saying some 40 year old construction worker with chronic pain shouldnt be allowed to smoke it at night without jumping through pharma hoops is fucking retarded.

>1 post by this id
Next, nothing to see here, OP is a shill.

dems have full control of congress and could easily remove weed from schedule 1 but they wont because the chamber of commerce and private prisons wont allow it.

no really good way of testing sobriety.
very long hangover time, in the days.

oh, and I really don't think 10 years is long enough to study the effects. it's just not. so many outside factors that really need time to be valued out.

HEY BRO I KNOW INFLATION IS GOING TO INFINITY AND THE ECONOMY IS SHIT

BUT

WHAT IF WE GAVE FAT LISTLESS 37 YEAR OLD DRUGGIES A FREEBEE ON THEIR UNPAID LOANS AND LEGAL WEED (dude lmao)

Truly appealing to the widest possible demographics.

Everyone and their mother is zooted all day off Ritalin but a little devils cabbage is evil

The US stock market, and most of the supply chain, is mostly designed around trance abuse to sell shit you don't need, making people mentally disturbed with hypnotic imagining, and allowing poisons to be sold as food additives for the purposes of lowering the costs and defending "our american rights to do business as we want!" despite zero education on these things to the masses, and a tacit and spoken promise from, or because of, the FDA and USDA that these things are
>safe or they wouldn't be allowed

take a look at water consumption before and after states legalized recreational weed.
while it isnt the primary factor but rather a factor among many, but i believe that weed growers are using and depleting watertables in contributing to drought conditions along the west coast.
not to mention all the ferts and pesticides they are putting into the watertable.

Hi, Kyle.

>I am once again asking for donations to renovate my lake house. Thanks you stupid goyim

As someone who lives in a state that legalized it, the only issue I can think of is every Joe Blow opened up a shop and now every small little Mayberry-esque town has a bunch of neon dancing pit leaf signs and graffiti “art” painted on the walls. It is so incredibly ghetto and stupid.

The problem is not the plant… it’s the loser, trashy culture it seems to breed. There needs to be better regulation of dispensaries.

weed is the only drug that stays in your system for a long ass time. its metabolites general take two weeks to a month to get out of your system, but with all this live resin,extracts and distillate it might stay in longer.
and when it comes to hard labour any positive drug test is an insurence liability in the eyes of management.
its why alot of hard laboroers choose jesus and meth as their drugs of choice.

>Is there any serious argument against legalizing child sexual abuse?

Attached: LoveThoseHos2.png (850x1100, 22.71K)

I heard a story, first time I've had anyone mention it, that an actual Hemp farm was helping a local mountain farmer get money. I was pretty pleased to say the least.
I've heard that Hemp is doing well, but nobody had a 2nd hand story of specific. Just general statements.
Out in Washington I had the fun time of getting lost on a back road, and "having" to stop my car for the depth of the smell of marijuana that was wafting across the road. wanted to see if I could spot what made such a strong smell.
inhaled enough THC from broken crystals on the wind, to get a contact buzz, I remember that.
It is interesting, tiny little towns, otherwise completely dead, taken over by distribution. But then, good chance much of this was already going on, they just opened a front to cover what was already going on in the living room.

yes. it shouldnt be legalized.
only decriminalized the way cotton or kale are
you dont pay taxes to oversee anything about cotton or kale production
you dont need special permits to sell them or their byproducs
I WANT THE GUBMINT OUT OF MY BIDNESS

What's up Brad

good spot. dry lands in eastern Washington being converted from onions, potato, and beans then?
but maybe not living in a desert would help you in LA? dunno

Idk, let's go back to the days where it was illegal, but everyone smoked it n just hid it real well and police weren't hell bent on making sure you paid if you were caught smoking it.

Or just be an adult and realize you made shit choices in life

Being high is no way to be in a society.
Read the Bible.
Love Christ.
IT"S GOOD NEWS!

nigger you cant get high from any amount of fresh tarpenes you may inhale
even if you tried to snort the dry crystals, it would not do anything because the amount of activated thc in the plant is extremely low

>Is there any serious argument against legalizing marijuana?
weedfags are the most insufferable

no one i've ever met who smoked marijuana was worth even a head nod.
that might just correlate with most people aren't worth acknowledging, but god damn if fucking stoners aren't the absolute turds of society.
>i neeeed to smoke
>it's less addictive
yeah sure buddy, just keep treating the symptoms of your problems while wasting hundreds of dollars monthly during a recession.

>nooooooooo people who I don’t like like weed so therefore it HAS to be illegal

its weed subculture that is cancerous
bit its the same of most subcultures, try knowing motorcyclefags or any other nerd who subverts their identity into their hobbies

Attached: craiyon_195402_baby_born_with_facemask.png (760x926, 993.72K)

based retards legislating morality

/thread

People that smoke it are retards. It causes schizophrenia. The only reason to legalize it is so the government can profit from it, not because it is safe.

up to 15% of the dust in the air from a smoke grower, if they are top notch growing, is THC, due to the crystals on the outside breaking and wafting in the wind.
and maybe it's the tarpenes that give the symptoms, or it's a placebo effect from my youth.
but it certainly felt like a buzz.

“biker” culture is also garbage but they enjoy meth more than weed

Yeah. Because Jesus hates smoking. Says so right there in the Bible.

Yeah my neighbour smokes it and I can't even keep my window open in summer because I'd have the house filling with that fucking smell.

Almost every tradecuck I know smokes weed and binge drinks

>you can't get high from marijuana pollution in the air
absolutely israel tier cope.
you have obviously never been outside in your fucking life m8, i notice the buzz from some nigger driving down the road going 60mph and passing me for 2 seconds. i can smell the marijuana, i can feel already the drug entering my system. yeah sure it filters out in literal minutes because it's microdosages, but fuck me man you are lying.

Humans are filthy animals whose only motivation is to consume, for they are docile and easily enslaved.

It smells fucking awful

that's actually true, Pharmacia to be closer to God is a sin, literally translates to witchcraft.
but that doesn't mean it has no purpose, we all know it also says every green plant is our food.
problematically, that would mean opium. which without processing is a tame bagel topping.

>Hangover
You are absolutely retarded

its not the same inhaling 2nd hand smoke which is activated by smoldering than fresh plant tarpenes and dry crystals

Farting should be illegal

Yes