WHY ARE THEY SO MUCH PRO-RUSSIA?

Attached: India_China_Locator.png (1376x708, 74.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/news/national/india-china-troops-to-take-part-in-russia-war-games/article65779120.ece?homepage=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They aren't? They're just not anti-Russia.

>What is a sphere of influence
>What is mutually beneficial trade

Attached: weldingmask.jpg (1280x1280, 68.54K)

China doesn't want to be a US subordinate and knows that after Russia it would be next
after India stopped being UK's colony, it had good relations with USSR and is continuing the tradition
also it is #1 buyer of Russian weapons and military tech

>if you don't hate russians you must be pro russia
this is your brain on kike propaganda

>They aren't? They're just just like cheap oil

FTFY

China isn't pro-Russia, China is anti-US, enemy of my enemy and all that shit.
India depends on Russia for their military and some vital imports, they can't be anti-Russia without shooting themselves in the foot

I am pro Ukraine BUT

I want both Russia and Ukraine Globalized and BLACKED.
I want BLACK BVLLs to go around fucking white Russian and Ukrainian women

they get oil at 30% discount

For typical Pajeet, war in Ukraine is such exotic like for you Kashmir conflict

they're pro-china and pro-india. they're, you know, sovereign. independent. pursuing their national interest. they're the opposite of sanctioning your own resource supply just because you love gulping on american and british semen so much.

>India depends on Russia for their military and some vital imports, they can't be anti-Russia without shooting themselves in the foot
THIS
Which is why our current partnership with Israel is important. We might finally be able to get rid of the Russian menace
The fact is India and Soviet Union used to be actual friends. Russia on the other hand only has a transactional relationship with India. This trend began under Yeltsin and gotten worse under Putin.

They depend on Russia for oil or whatever it was, and they don't trust the Biden administration to back them up, as Joe chopped off the legs of the American fracking industry and then shut down the Keystone XL pipeline, in other words Biden's actions point to him being a saboteur who cannot be trusted, as the US exporting oil would help to reduce many countries' dependency on Russian gas.

>why do asian insect people who hate whites side with other asian insect people who hate whites

Whenever someone on Omegle wants to lecture me on why Russia is muh savior of the world I get nauseous. It's always some fucking retarded American. Yet anyone that is neighbors with Russia knows how they really are. Funny how that works.

Attached: 1616868107525.jpg (300x400, 39.13K)

Don't you niggers have Siak and Indonesia to get your oil from?

And BRICS is a non starter and a meme
LOLing at any so called alliance with China and India in it

they arent
theyre playing both sides the best they can

China knows every punch Russia takes is a punch they will not take. They have no reason not to fully support them.

All our oil suppliers from
Russia(Ally of China can never be trusted) to
Iran(Muslim) to
Gulf States(Muslim) to
Indonesia(Muslim)
are unreliable. They can stab us in the back at any time

You dems are gonna have a lot of enemies, foriegn and domestic actually.

thehindu.com/news/national/india-china-troops-to-take-part-in-russia-war-games/article65779120.ece?homepage=true

Attached: 1661534394828060.jpg (1024x702, 77.86K)

The solution therefore is to have a bunch of untrustworthy suppliers rather than putting all eggs in one basket

THAT MEANS YOU'RE A HECKIN RUSSIAN BOT

>WHY ARE THEY SO MUCH PRO-RUSSIA?
because they still want to exist in the next 10 years

We love Russia because we have cozy feelings for the Jews sr. Russians have happed us a lot. They are like the prostitute that lets you have sex with them without the condom. Ofcourse the prostitute loves someone else but as long as I'm finishing inside her and she's making me food and cleaning my clothes. I've no problem with her.

they buy weapons, food and oil from russia.
russia also promotes maoism.

>India stopped being UK's colony
>still part of the British Commonwealth
LOL! LMAO even.

they aren't, but they know they are next lol

>food
wat?