We need to ban fosil fuels under NATO military threat

Why nobody knows that if the ocean is 1.5% more acidic, then earth stops having the ability to sustain life more complex than a bacteria?

Should the UN state earth wide mandated ban of any form of use of fossil fuels under military NATO threat?

Attached: 1583520532242.png (562x519, 358.53K)

Just keep snorting yayo

What's the point of forcing everyone to do what everyone is already choosing to do?

We need to stop using it on less than 4 years.

if they are really serious about eliminating carbon output then yes. they'll need to go to war with Russia, India and China to stop them from outputting carbon and totally enslave the entire African continent to prevent them from ever industrializing

You can't afford a car anyway.

What does carbon dioxide have to do with ocean acidity? You should be angry about car batteries.

>ESL post

Until the white race can be secured, I don't give a shit about anything else. Fuck the earth without whites.

Goodbye, food, plastics, medicine, transportation, cooling, heating, computers and more. Welcome to The Great Depopulation. Thanks Op!

Attached: 1637376598789.gif (500x430, 1.51M)

doesn't matter, we right now have 25% less oxigen than in the 90's

can you breath when 60% of world oxygen production planckton dies?

Whoa, whoa, back it up a minute. I'm not about to stop chucking car batteries in the ocean because some spic said so.

It's not a Carbon Dioxide issue if we have less oxygen, dip.

If the ocean is too acid, plankton dies.

guess who makes most of the oxygen you breathe?

I'm not saying to ban throwing car batteries in the ocean. Maybe just some reform in the batteries themselves, a tax on car batteries, a waiting period. And no one needs more than 1 car battery. Just some common sense car battery reform.

just build a wall of trees around your house
have endless oxygen while everyone outside of the tree wall dies

Attached: caco-trio.jpg (800x450, 33.14K)

and who is gonna make your food, retard?

The biggest sea polluter is China.
Good idea and intensions anyway,

Oh, sure, that's how it starts off, and the next thing you know the EPA's busting down your door and taking all your car batteries, and the only thing you've got left to throw into the ocean is D-cells.

Ok, then fix ocean acidity, which has nothing to do with carbon dioxide. I don't like mass proliferation of cars either, I think it's bad for mankind, but if you wanted to fix the oceans, then you'd get rid of water purifying plants in Oman, you'd want to ban electric cars, put a stop to Lithium mining. I actually do care about the planet, to a hippieish degree almost, but your average car, with a catalytic converter, isn't damaging anything.

plant crops, its not that hard

Attached: NorfFc.jpg (938x1087, 71.8K)

I think the German user was joking.

fren. you are talking to the wrong people. yes we need to behave better and not be such huge fucking consoomers. but, we Any Forumsplebs can't do anything about the ocean becoming more acidic. I donated to the ocean clean up project last year, I'll do it again this year but if we want the oceans to be nice we need to stop producing so much chemicals and bullshit.

This is kinda right. Honestly, if you really want to make change, then contact some bleeding heart liberal American journalist in the country and see if you can share your findings. If you have findings. Don't just walk up to him and say the ocean is dying, you need research, even if it's just investigative and compilation stuff from the internet.