Is there such a thing as being too redpilled?

I’ve lurked and posted for about 7-8 years here, during that time I’ve digested numerous redpills to the point that I can no longer hold conversations with friends and family. I’m quieter now than I ever have been. How can I expect everyone to have the same world view as me when I can’t expect them to spend even half as much time on here as I have (where else could they go if not here??). If somebody asks my opinion or what I think is happening then I’ll tell them. Believe or don’t believe but I actually used to be a functioning member of society. I was involved in my church and community as any self respecting white man would be. Then, I had questions about the church and I could only find answers here. I think you understand where this is going. General discussion, is the knowledge worth it in the end?

Attached: 139C9C89-B03D-4D0C-82D3-003EC28024D0.jpg (1024x1010, 76.41K)

>redpilled
>christkike

You're bluepilled, my friend

No, it's been said this is the biggest issue with people becoming aware of the Earthly reality. Once you realize that we live on a prison planet designed to keep you a mental slave, you lose the desire to participate in the system. When you stop participating, you stop playing the career game and it becomes quite difficult to support yourself financially which then limits your ability to fight back against the system. It's very tough to be here. But your soul did choose this lifetime and this period on Earth so make the best of it.

>is the knowledge worth it in the end?
I'm similar and yes if it exposes the prior life to be completely untrue. The quest for the truth is the game user. And all roads lead to jews

>Is there such a thing as being too redpilled?

I often ask myself the same question

You aren't jaded, just aware
The western world, and probably humanity too is heading towards total collapse

Of course I the knowledge is worth it. You sought truth and found it and truth is stranger than fiction. Enjoy the silence, know that you are right, and patiently wait for the unknowing to catch up or suffer in hilarious ways more and more each day.

Attached: 9161D669-5C56-461D-BBD6-56CA05CAA37E.jpg (250x235, 20.6K)

>I was involved in my church and community as any self respecting white man would be
Get the fuck outta here.

>ignorance is bliss

If this statement brings you a sense of dread the path of the redpills was meant for you. No use looking back when finally your view forward is becoming more clear.

yes

Attached: 1615621485580.jpg (900x626, 151.23K)

I imagine it's like people telling you that you were adopted after you spent your entire childhood believing they were you birth parents. Happened to a friend of mine who found out the hard way. It made him a little crazy for awhile trying to find his birth parents. Turns out he was sterile so he and his wife adopted children but told them immediately and they seem much happier for it.

user, Never. Ever. Quit.
My Awakening started in the early 90s with James Bamford's book (The Puzzle Palace) describing in excruciating detail the deliberate Israeli attack on the USS Liberty.
(Captain Ward Boston's 2002 affidavit should dispel ANY lingering uncertainties).
Despite dwelling for almost 30 years in a world of being considered 'different' - and vaguely exuding an aura of threat (to Normies' accepted Reality), I would not change one second of this journey.
Truth matters, user.
Stay the course.

Yes its called autism...

after reading some of your post it seems that you might indeed be autistic. Normies will bore you to death, just accept that you're not and will never be normal.

Tell me you're scared of a book with words in it without telling me.

Go on.

>That image
I posted this meme on FB last year any everyone hated me and chased me off lmao.

This fucking thread….it is exactly the fuel I need to keep fighting. Thank you, anons.

Attached: 1F7218AE-46AE-4791-8EA2-43427C15084D.jpg (660x751, 234.09K)

That's rough.

You’re retarded. Our souls don’t choose anything. Go ahead and choose to leave now. Oh ya, YOU CANT .

I’m not feeling sorry for myself, as this is completely my doing. I just didn’t know if there was a sweet spot for self awareness or if the more you know the easier it becomes. I was much more of a main stream conspiracy theorist. Jfk, 9/11, moon landing were the initial ones that I acknowledged. The deeper I went into jews, biblical origin, earth cycles, AI, Cern, Looking Glass, finders, Ted gunderson, SRA, Mk Ultra, etc. I’ve become ostracized from speaking about these things

Attached: 1615701612915.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

thats the price of truth in a false society
take it or leave it. the choice was yours. No refunds, just like the mark of the beast

Due to my redpills I can pretty much predict the future due to seeing through the kike lies.

I had fun talking to friends about movies, music, games, news, ect. pretty much "predicting" it'll be shit or gay and I'm right 100% of the time while they hate the fact I can just call it out and be correct. Your new little faggy game coming out? It'll be shit with microtransactions, homosexuality, bug ridden, and joyless. Movies? Race mixing propaganda, homosexual content, creatively bankrupt, ect. Music? Fedrock, homosexual, degenerate and incomprehensible dogshit for niggers. News, Ukraine? Climent change, jew flu, ect. Giant LARP from both sides of the jewish coin, fake and exaggerated, homosexual weimar bullshit.

My crystal ball is top notch but it doesn't matter because I'm talking to NPC's.