Surviving on goyslop

what are the political implications of the $1 taco bell burrito being the cheapest food source available?

go try to make a burrito for $1 yourself, or anything. the $/lb and $/calorie ratio at taco bell is atleast 2x that of the grocery store; where even goyslop is $5/lb

Attached: tacobell.jpg (196x402, 25.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dd7GNm68hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could get the ingredients to make 50 of those for $20 but then you wouldn't have the privilege of a filthy moolie lazily slapping it together

Wow, I had no idea is was 420 cals. That's really good, as I'm trying to gain weight.

Get the Beefy Goyslop Burrito instead. It's the 2nd cheapest and actually tastes decent

Attached: beffymelt.png (1558x469, 979.55K)

Beand and cheese is mexicsn not Jewish

Taco bell is not Mexican food.
Sort of like all thumbs are fingers but bot all fongers are thumbs

I guarantee making a burrito out of those items at home in bulk is cheaper, too lazy to do the math for you though.

Attached: 50lb rice.png (508x516, 223.05K)

stick your fonger in my ass

Attached: 1656516444517.jpg (1029x710, 73.11K)

Fuck Taco Bell for getting me excited about the Mexican pizza being back only for them to run out of them a month after and they won't be back for another year

>go try to make a burrito for $1 yourself

I canned and spiced an 8lb bag of dry pinto beans. Want a burrito? Open a can, mash it in a frying pan, cook some rice, add spice, and toss it on a tortilla. It's cheaper and 10x better. Most people are just lazy niggers.

I used to like these then I figured out how they make them. The beans are dehydrated and the line a plastic container with a plastic bag and pour boiling water on it because they are too lazy to clean the containers.

Taco Bell's meat is literally made out of sand

taco bell and mickey dees are the ultimate high cal high protein budget bulk sloppa you can get your hands on, just be warned that its all cooked in hydrogenated goy oils so use this knowledge wisely

... I had this two nights ago...

i got the $4 grilled cheese one the other day to not feel like a poorfag and i was not impressed. it was the exact same size as these $2 burritos and wasn't that great. these are good, but the others are half the price.

you can get TWO of the other burritos for the price of this one. FOUR for the price of the grilled cheese burrito (and they're bigger) I can't believe they can sell $1 burritos, but also when I ordered these there were no americans in the store it was all H1-Bs and i'm legit worried about these people poisoning it

it's like jack in the box taco's where you can order 100 of them for $50 and make the employees an hero

i've considered going through and just getting 40 of them and freezing them, they can't be any worse than frozen burritos

The goy slop are the BUGS THE WEF DEGRAS WANT US TO EAT.

FUCK THEM MEXICO ISNT EATING NO BUGS. THEY THINK THE CARTEL BOSS BILLIONAIRES ATE GOING TO FOLLOW THEIR NARRATIVE.

THEY BE KILLED BY HIT SQUAD'S

>what are the political implications of the $1 taco bell burrito being the cheapest food source available?
Diarrhea

Attached: causes-of-diarrhea-sudden-or-chr.jpg (614x409, 48.47K)

more than likely you are eating heavily refined grains enriched with corn syrup. Best case scenario is you'll have a heart attack and die in your 50s. At worst you could stroke out any day now

Add seasoned beef with onions, kino slop

>I guarantee making a burrito out of those items at home in bulk is cheaper
It isnt. Major fast food chains like Taco Bell, McDonalds etc dont make money off their dollar menu. They make their money selling you dollar menu items at a 30% loss while selling you a $0.12 glass of carbonated corn syrup for $3

Taco Bell has never given me that. Not sure where the meme came from.

celiac and ibs are caused by an intestinal fungal infection

Al least you got your fiber so you can shit

inb4
>bro u just suck at cooking i can make 12 meals for 3.23 get good
>bro just skip meat
>bro you only need a 2 ounce portion
>bro cpi isnt over 8%

>goyslop thread #2947462901
its almost like these terms are either astroturfed, or suddenly there's a new crop of newfags that fixate on a term and beat it to death

goys lop?

idgi

It’s completely random how much is going to be in the burrito as well. sometimes it’s actually a full-size burrito and sometimes it’s like a flat tire with a tablespoon of filling

>goyslop
you forgot vatnik in your post, if you don't use both words you don't get the pay bonus.

Fast food is the definition of goyslop. I just had a plate of spaetzle that cost me roughly 1 dollar, and didn't involve me poisoning myself with refried beaner sweat and mystery chemical cheese.

Everything at Taco Bell is jew poison. The fact that people will line up in a drive thru and wait to pay for that shit boggles my mind. They shoot the "sour creme" out of a caulk gun, that alone should be a red flag.

just goybean oil for frying, hfcs is not included other than drinks obviously

>cheese
>seasoning
>tortillas

if you went to the grocery store right now and wanted to make burritos for cheap:

Tortillas (8): $2 ($0.25/burrito)
2 Cans of Beans: $2 ($0.25/burrito)
Rice: let's just call that free
Cheese: $2 ($0.25/burrito)

That's the bare minimum to match $1/burrito and that's all your going to get, no seasoning, no goysauce; you could drop the cheese but then you really need goysauce to start eating straight tortilla + beans

if you want a real burrito
Ground Beef, 2lbs $4.50/lb = $9 ($1.12/burrito)
Sour Cream, $1 ($0.12/burrito)
Tomatos, 1 single tomato: $2 ($0.25/burrito)
Onions: bag of 4, $4: $(0.50/burrito)

and your back up in the $3 range

fast food may not be absolutely cheaper than the grocery store but it's disturbingly close

goy slop.
Slop, you know, the stuff cattle eats?
Goyim eat slop. Goyslop.

That shit is $3 in Canada. Fucking bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-094707_1_1.png (1080x1116, 117.91K)

doesn't matter
nah you can make a burrito at home for cheaper, you're just coping.

It's beans, rice, cheese, and a tortilla. Very cheap if you buy in large quantities, you can definitely beat $1 per. Go look up cooking videos online you lazy fuck, here's a burrito with actual meat and extra toppings for ~$2 per. Cut out the meat, cilantro, onions and all that other shit and you've got the taco bell version.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dd7GNm68hI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 257.07K)

It's 2.25$ here in Jersey

That is 3.50$ here

Lying niggers

Attached: Poke.gif (288x288, 2.17M)

see: