They're arresting AMISH AAAAA

THEY'RE GOING AFTER THE AMISH BROS

>be amos miller the amish guy
>don't use any jew chemicals
>butchers his own cows
>USDA lose their shit cause he sells it
>300,000 dollarido fine
>no more feeding or seeding
>USDA needs to stamp your cows after you inject them with the right chemicals so you're forced to pay the taxes involved
>more forced taxes
he just wanted to sell beef bros

>vid on it
youtu.be/0X0XDJVxQfw?t=767
>sources
lancasteronline.com/news/local/lancaster-county-farmer-should-be-jailed-for-not-paying-fines-related-to-food-safety-feds/article_9e155136-19ad-11ed-98ac-af5d944071fd.html
returntonow.net/2022/08/19/amos-milller-appeals-court/

prev:

Attached: 1638081373931.png (1380x1050, 339.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

universityofcalifornia.edu/news/grow-and-eat-your-own-vaccines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Land of the free
Lol

What's little Amos gonna do?

all Letter agencies need to be abolished

It's really a question of whether they want to be American citizens or not. Do they? If so then they better learn to play ball. If not they are free to go to another more "free" country elsewhere that will entertain their archaic larping.

this

Attached: 1661336801354771.png (500x493, 399.76K)

(((you))) don't need to worry about Amos at all.
You know we are leaking 'defense of others' into the hive mind, right?
Defense of others... I predict about two more weeks until you see every third post on Gab about it.
DEFENSE OF OTHERS
>DEFENSE OF OTHERS
DEFENSE OF OTHERS
>DEFENSE OF OTHERS
Say it with me now; glowniggers don't fear their targets - they fear their neighbors who are currently neutralized.
Not for long.
>DEFENSE OF OTHERS

Need another Bundy standoff

Attached: cold-blooded-killer.jpg (1024x868, 262.2K)

To all the people who think they're free
Gather around and listen to me
There is a great evil in this world
Who only sow death and turmoil

I speak about the devil in DC
Who everyday think about taking from me
Only got one answer to their scheme
Listen close, this is what I mean

I hope they die
I hope they die
I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate
God, I hope they die

They come around here to peaceful folk
The devil's fire, they seak to stoke
Shoot ya down over some steel and wood
Hell, they'd kill you twice, if they could

To all the boys that come from that land
Even young, I was wise to the plan
IRS, CIA, ATF, and FBI
I say come on down and just you try

I hope you die
I hope you die
God, I hope you die

Ruby ridge was just the start
Pick up your rifle, if you're smart
You didn't pay tax on what you owned
So here they come, with tanks in tow

This ain't DC or even Hollywood
You come around here where the cowboy stood
Wear your plates and wear your gun
You'll be bleeding out, under the sun

I hope they die
I hope they die

God, listen to me please
I begging down on my knees

I hope they die
I hope they die
God, IIII HHHHOOOPPPPEEEE THEY DIEEEE

Attached: singin.jpg (584x512, 34.86K)

why? so you can get btfo in a shoot out again for no reason at all? lel

>Ive been doing research on the amish that live in a settlement in Tennessee. Every state and every settlement seems to have very different rules or how they interact with the english community that surrounds them. Most dont seek new people, the way that naturally happens is a mennonite or someone like that marries into an amish family and then they assimilate by learning Pennsylvania-Dutch (basically German), and eventually get accepted by the church. The "easiest" way would be to contact people close to amish communities and find out if any are seeking new people, they would be the ones more open to outsiders, most wouldnt in that way. Typically all newfags in their church at least lived nearby for some time and got to know everyone.
can I start my own amish settlement and forgo this process
do I really gotta learn dutch? they speak dutch?

Attached: 1654456552393.gif (450x410, 151.5K)

The feds want the unlimited power to poison and adulterate our food supply. Remember the food processing plants that burned down? Everyone had shortages in mind, but I was thinking of something else.
Which plants made up for the shortfall? Or, to be more precise, where is the food in our grocery store aisles coming from now, and what are they putting in it?

universityofcalifornia.edu/news/grow-and-eat-your-own-vaccines

Attached: lettuce-green.jpg (1680x940, 103.09K)

>Produce the highest quality natural foods vastly superior to store bought
>>Nooooo nooo you must inject the chemicals and the hormones or we'll throw you in jail.
We live in hell.

How fucking retarded are you?

Why not just be proud of your Star of David and not hide behind a meme flag

Attached: 42-429483_76kib-1444x1083-who-jew-meme-question-mark.png (1010x1084, 92.61K)

Why aren't you shooting? The point of your nation was to shoot people trying to enforce stuff like this. America is the biggest black pill of all, knowing that even if we had guns over here it wouldn't matter because nobody would fucking use them.

don't forget to pay your taxes on it too

LAND OF THE FREE NIGGERS

Americans tend to be giant nigger-loving pussies, don't be too sure.

Amish are pacifists for one you fucking ingrate
secondly nobody is shooting yet, because nobody wants to go out alone and die
there will be a breaking moment in this country
there will be fighting
and we are still more free than any fucking European or Asian slave in this world
largely because of our guns

His mistake was selling them across state lines. If he only sold to PA customers, the feds wouldn't be able to do anything

Kek that's a cope Nigel we both now the same thing would happen in Europistan. Too much comfort created a nihilist people.

>stupid retarded pro gov take
>meme flag
Imagine shilling for the government on a Saturday on Any Forums against a Amish non-gmo farmer. Take a serious look in the mirror and sort your life out bud

I don't care if he's a fucking martian, the law is the law. You want to live in a country then you have to abide by it's laws. Amish don't get a free pass.

>selling small farm grown food across state lines is the worst and needs to be raided by the feds
>shipping hormones across state lines to kids is all good

>Shits on Americans
>hides behind meme flag
checks out Schmo.

Attached: 1633613163140.png (636x477, 261.88K)

>muh laws
Lol fuck off retard. Your laws will not protect you from the mobs that will be going after people like you in the not too distant future.

Attached: 1658636940988559.jpg (1080x442, 142.65K)

>Remember the food processing plants that burned down?
A couple dozen out of what, 35,000 total? Yeah, hard to believe we're not all starving yet.
>you must inject the chemicals and the hormones or we'll throw you in jail
Who are you quoting here?
>shoot people trying to enforce stuff like this
Stuff like what? Enforce basic food safety standards? If those primitives want to engage in interstate commerce they invite federal oversight. Regulating interstate commerce is one of the few functions delegated to our federal government by the Constitution.
>If he only sold to PA customers, the feds wouldn't be able to do anything
This is correct.

Go back to Mexico, Pablo.

Stop eating so many taco chips you fat fuck tranny

>the law is the law
>the left I ironically supports law enforcement after 6 months of burning down th country because of the law enforcement
I haven’t seen spin this fast or cope this hard since the 2016 election

>The only reason they were shut down is because they didn't put hormones in their meat.
Got a source on this?

Attached: leaf 2.jpg (517x650, 77.82K)

Why do you think SEAfags like me come over here? We're becoming more individualistic somehow.

Damn wtf. I bought raw milk, kefir, and cheese from this guy all the time back in 2020. I’ve never felt so good. Drinking raw milk and kefir makes you feel so present and aware. Probably from gut biome changes or something. Anyways, he had great products. His sheep milk was amazing, so creamy. God I was so healthy on that diet… 6 pack, strong af, could hike 20+ miles a day, ran 10+ miles a day too. Never tired always happy, always productive. Now I’m 6’3” 238lb fat slob eating goy slop feeling numb. Use to be a lean strong 190lb man…