Why is it morally acceptable for jewish business owners to get their debts forgiven but not middle class whites?

Why is it morally acceptable for jewish business owners to get their debts forgiven but not middle class whites?

Attached: 34459DAB-9C80-40A9-B7DA-4413F3C0C48D.jpg (1509x765, 92.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGo7NfmD0d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

sound like you wanna be jewish. go submit matrimonially to some nice khazars and convert, you subhuman goy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGo7NfmD0d4

Attached: 36B4D839-D2F0-47D0-854C-7992DF4AB745.gif (368x400, 1.95M)

because crabs in a bucket plus we late stage democracy so the special interest groups are just fighting for their own cut of the loot. funny americans collecting is a special interest group but ov vey! imagine if someone complains about Israels free money….

>Why is it morally acceptable for jewish business owners to get their debts forgiven
It isnt
Why do "loan forgivers" think its morally acceptable to force taxpayers to pay back jewish lenders?

You arent "forgiving" student loans
You are speeding up the process by which jewish lenders get their half a trillion dollars back

Quite right sir.
Once a bank teller called me by my first name, I corrected him straight away.

Almost like the government forced businesses closed for prolonged periods of time and owed them something under the 5th Amendment.

PPP forgiveness was a way to distribute money to their puppets
If you disagree with this being forgiven, you should disagree with Biden's plan to bail-out usury

Kikes gave out retardedly risky loans to teenagers
And they only did it because they knew the government would help them get it back
And YOU are supporting them

Why didn't Republicans ban usury when they had the House, Senate and Presidency in 2017? How come all Republicans did was give tax money to Israel?

The ppp shit was announced from the get go as having simple forgiveness conditions, this is a last minute vote buying scramble, both are kiked

nah, its easier to trick jews into thinking you're jewish.

I know that leftists have a 5 sec memory so let's get you up to speed.
PPP loans were part of the COVID shut down. We shut down the economy and paid people to stay home. OK at the time the right said that would create massive inflation. But you guys, cried and said we didn't care about your grandma. Right. So even though the idea was never legal or fully accepted by the population it happened.
The people who went along with this program had no choice.
We want to stop the money printer. Okay. Because we were right the entire time. Massive inflation is here. We have to stop. WE HAVE TO. Okay. Right now.

Attached: 3.jpg (651x680, 100.61K)

is this really the best argument DNC operatives can come up with?

It was wrong. They shut down the economy which was also wrong. Two wrong don't make a right.

Thags because PPP was designed from the fucking start to be forgivable. The entire point if it was to give small businesses money so they didnt fire/furlough employees. Forgiveness was the expectation, the carrot on the stick to make sure businesses followed the guidelines, if you didnt the government made you pay it back. And that program recreived tons of press.
And im not even fond of the PPP program. Entire sitiation was created by kikes running fake pandemic hoax. Sick of the dishonest arguments leftists make though.

why do trans women get to talk about abortion when they cant have kids ?

Because men should have a say just like the Spartans did.

yeah, but as a transwoman you cant have kids because no womb, and you cant make kids because no more dick

youre basically asking the 100% sterile animal on reproductive matters, might as well talk with a lampstand

I'm fascinated by this comic because he drew the troons to look like men. Is this a rare self away tranny?

Attached: 1661128872752.png (599x329, 33.49K)

america is venezuela tier now, judt printing money and buying voters left and right lmao

Yeah, the only people who should be allowed to kill the child before it turns 6 months old are the mom and dad.

Because covid was the greatest transfer of wealth in human history (look at billionaire wealth growth and ACTUALLY SMALL business decay during 2020/21), but it's okay because they were keeping grandma safe.

possible, they do have moments of clarity

Attached: Rope.gif (426x640, 2.78M)

looking at this generation of faggots, we should give their mom and dad the right to abort up to 18 years

PPP loans were a one time thing to help businesses pay their employees after democrats shut the economy down
paying off student loans is not a one time thing, we will end up having to do it over and over again every two years when democrats need a boost

>All business owners are Jewish
>No college student is a Jew

Did you know that only 42% of White millennials have college degrees, while 67% of jewish millennials do?
Really makes you think.....

>If you disagree with this being forgiven, you should disagree with Biden's plan to bail-out usury
Wrong.

Why was it morally acceptable to lock down the economy, destroying many businesses