Will Hollywood ever learn about the woke = broke formula?

Why do they keep pushing these movies and shows with obvious political agendas, knowing they will be cancelled and receive horrible reviews? When will Hollywood start caring about making money again?

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-122411_Chrome.jpg (1080x1251, 401.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/shaka-zulu-assassinated
imdb.com/title/tt0086798/
youtube.com/watch?v=PqbCNV5j9FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ S.T.A.R.S. AND SHIET

I saw the first five minutes. Blatantly anti-white. Turned it off.

why don't they make a series about niggers in africa? they want to push the nigger agenda, at least make the context correct when using them as actors.

>and receive horrible reviews
Message still gets out there and they can then isolate all the people who write negative reviews and target them

>When will Hollywood start caring about making money again?
To be fair Netflix isn't Hollywood. Not that they're much better.

I don't get why the companies who own the ips aren't more hesitant to taint their product with garbage media

I noticed what Netflix is doing. They're buying up studios to make one season and they shitcan the show. They're not interested in the series, but denying competing services access to competing material. They have a non-compete clause that prevents them from going season two on other networks. It's a classic Hollywood trick. They do it with writers too. They buy up movie scripts they have no intention of using to deny competitors the story. When a competing story comes out, sometimes a studio will rush out a similar film from their arsenal of scripts. That's why you see two similar themed movies come out all the time. Hollywood is full of jews jewing jews.

Seriously if they did a series on Shaka Zulu that would be cool. Historically and culturally accurate.

But why not just take those licenses and make a long running, money making show? I thought the whole point of that industry was to make money?

Right wingers think EVERYTHING is woke.

Black person: woke
Asian: woke
Jewish: woke
Gay person: woke
Trans person: woke
Muslim: also woke
Mexican: woke
Woman: Believe it or not, woke

Because then you have to hire people who are good enough at their jobs to make a good, money-making show. Easier to hire some dipshit for the cheap and have him crank out shitty one-season shows at a faster pace

Why do they care about denying competitors a shitty story that won’t make money though?

this there are ways to do diversity and not club everyone over the head brutally with your agenda & poor writing skills. If you want a look at Diversity done right look at Star Trek DS9 or Zulu 1964.

Attached: 1638920567929.png (1177x924, 1003.16K)

>I thought the whole point of that industry was to make money
It is, which is why they're free denying competing services access to these shows they have no intention of doing more than one season.>But why not just take those licenses and make a long running, money making show?
The longer you run a series, the more actors demand. They are not replaceable. The highest paid tv actors are in long running tv series. Remember, the goal is maximum profit, not necessarily customer satisfaction.

>Historically and culturally accurate.

Not sure they would want accuracy.

>In 1827, Shaka’s mother, Nandi, died, and the Zulu leader lost his mind. In his grief, Shaka had hundreds of Zulus killed, and he outlawed the planting of crops and the use of milk for a year. All women found pregnant were murdered along with their husbands. He sent his army on an extensive military operation, and when they returned exhausted he immediately ordered them out again. It was the last straw for the lesser Zulu chiefs: On September 22, 1828, his half-brothers murdered Shaka. Dingane, one of the brothers, then became king of the Zulus.

history.com/this-day-in-history/shaka-zulu-assassinated

what else would they be in white countries?

they already did

Attached: CB55077F-FD37-4DB7-84FF-2400FC2A5AFA.jpg (250x312, 15.61K)

Empire of dust 2
no electric for the niggalo

Attached: 1534026003082.jpg (602x915, 108.25K)

I was yesterday looking for a gift for my nephew for his christening at a toy store. There was a product I was interested in, that I thought he would like, but the idiot marketers had put a nigger kid picture on the package.

I could not, would not, buy it, and found something else instead.

Attached: 1631556302872.jpg (682x1024, 78.2K)

It takes a long time to put out a series. They're denying competing services actors, film set crew, etc. When it comes to profit it's not enough to win, you have to see your competitors lose to strengthen your monopoly.

It's not about money

They could just option it with out actually producing the show. That still keeps it out of the hands of others.

>series on Shaka Zulu
There is, and it aint half bad:
imdb.com/title/tt0086798/

Who is this semen demon

Their IPs are well established and resilient enough to handle a few shitshows. They are more worried about the duffle bags of cash at this point.

They wouldn't dare to do things otherwise.

Attached: sodomite woke master.jpg (341x148, 5.09K)

>He still thinks movies are made to be entertainment
>He still doesn´t know movies have been a political instrument since their inception, and that their sole purpose is and was to spread propaganda under the guise of Entertainment.

Attached: 1659022860866799.jpg (960x960, 74.72K)

Natalia Poklonskaya. She's tattooed single mother with dyed hair that incels on Any Forums simp over. You must be new here.

Basically the plot of RE5. Kek, but you get to kill a bunch of nigger zombies.

That’s what I don’t understand. Why go to the trouble of actually producing it when you could just buy the rights to it and shelve it indefinitely so no one else could compete with you by actually making a better version?

crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=PqbCNV5j9FY

>When will Hollywood care about making money again
Oh you naive, stupid little man. They make tons of money, it's just not off of you. Entertainment media is driven by the investment class that pours money into greenlighting the project, and all profit is on the front end. They don't need to make money off of fucking sales, subscriptions or tickets... It's a banking class driven enterprise. So yeah they're going to keep making awful unwatchable retarded shit, and no amount of boycotting or avoiding it will stop it. The producers and studios still get paid special interest money and pocket hordes of investor cash, and your approval is not required. They don't give a fuck about box office numbers or ratings anymore- it's about catering to an upper crust elite that frankly, is not you.

>whole point of that industry was to make money?
>what is a writeoff or writedown
>what is Hollywood accounting
Do you not understand finance or taxes? These studios have hundreds of millions off royalties from previous productions alone.

Where are the tats?

Based, I do the same thing.

Attached: 1661014684213440.jpg (640x716, 93.11K)

its not about the money, its about sending a message

That doesn't keep actors, cameramen, set builders, lighting, sound, editors, etc. out of the hands of competing services. This is about shitting out maximum new content while denying competing services to all necessary assets.

Because it doesn't cost them a penny. Look at all the block buster movies and ask yourself "how much did they pay in taxes from it" the answer is nothing. They all say they lost money or broke even. So this doesn't cost them a penny.

>woman king
he said "historically accurate"

he also thinks studios get their money from the public and nor from Blackrock/Vanguard

That sucks. The series starts to get really good after the 3rd episode