Why is Germany such a bad place?

>Turk living in Germany (born here)
>25 years old
>living in Stuttgart
>life is good
>work in a warehouse
>have german girlfriend
>she likes turks more than germans
>Why are germans so racist against turks though?
>I get called "Kanake or "Dreckstürke" by old people sometimes
>People always compliment me because of my german, even though I was born here

Why are Germs like that?

Attached: 1388280998344.png (900x600, 546.91K)

because you're a cockroach.

it's a bad country because (you) invaders keep flooding it. it's funny when the problem itself asks what's the problem. LMAO

why don't you go back to your shithole if you hate it here, roach?

This
Also thus

This.

And this

Attached: 1660464949236083.jpg (1024x609, 78.22K)

>Literal gypsy thinks he stands above Turks
Yikers, cringe!

no, you stand above me. On a stick.

ironic coming from a gypsy
I was born here and Turks actually helped to make Germany strong. Especially Stuttgart is very diverse

while being impaled

You made me brown stupid turk

>Turks actually helped to make Germany strong
nice cope, you sound like the nogs over here that say "yo aye yte man! us africans helped build america! you would be nuttin wit out us!" then give Detroit as an example HAHA

Also this

that's a strong accusation Alexander bro

based korean

>be turk
>find fat german whore full of parasites
>she likes turks more than germans (cant find german bf)
>make her my gf
>speak kebab german
>germans compliment me on my language skills
>hear kekking as soon as I turn my back on them

this shitty copypasta again?

its old and stale. eat shit, get new material faggot

sage

I'm probably whiter than the vast majority of western Europeans, shitskin. Not my fault.

>why don't you go back to your shithole if you hate it here, roach?
you didn't speak to them like that while they were helping you trying and failing to invade my country

Attached: central powers.png (1523x929, 2.74M)

fpbp
/thread
sneed

>it's a bad country because (you) invaders keep flooding it. it's funny when the problem itself asks what's the problem. LMAO

all shitskins have an internal compass that tells them to leave an area when it becomes too flooded with other shitskins

Attached: paris is not white.webm (720x1280, 1.72M)

>Turks actually helped to make Germany strong
>Diversity is Europe's strength!
It's never worked that way. The fact is, most immigrants don't want to assimilate. They simply take their culture and bring it to a new country. They've no interest in changing. That's why any place they move to becomes a ghetto or a slum. It might be different if they assimilated and lived in harmony and peace with the native inhabitants of the land. But they never do.

Look at North America. Is EVERY town in North America like Detroit? Absolutely not. Typically the further you head into the countryside, the more "white" it becomes. America isn't the danger zone everyone in Europe has been led to believe. It's really only the cities that are like that. I go to the town where I grew up and it is a majority white neighbourhood. In high school there were only about 4 black students out of nearly 600+. I almost NEVER saw a black person in town, and I hung out in town a lot. But you go to Detroit, Chicago, Flint, New York, etc.? It starts to get a lot more "colourful". And every city where there are dense populations of migrants or negros, it's ALWAYS a slum and a ghetto. You don't need to be racist to see this truth.

>I was born here and Turks actually helped to make Germany strong. Especially Stuttgart is very diverse

you were brought in to fulfil the Hooton Plan parasite

Attached: jew wwii.jpg (1024x836, 208.47K)

If you think Germany is such a bad place, then move back to Turkey - you will feel more home in there than Nazi country. Take that coalburner with you.

there is no proof. And if there was proof why aren't you against European mixing from different nations as well ?(for example German man, Hungarian woman)
she just prefers foreigners over Germans