What impact did System Of A Down have on society?

What impact did System Of A Down have on society?

Attached: B429024B-6ADC-45E5-A6CE-C9ED326FB556.jpg (2700x2703, 696.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IYz5cEjCqXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tupac is alive and hiding in Armenia.

Popularized yodeling

To sell the idea that to be a communist conformist is to rebel against "the system", while you agree with the entire mainstream media, all those enormous corporations, bankers and whatnot

Their drummer is based

Their faces gives me snk vibes

i remember they were alongside rage against the machine at some anti iraq war protests. probably elevated the armenian genocide issue a bit because they're all armenian, i remember interviews with Serj being some of my first exposure to the historical perfidiousness of the turkroach. toxicity came out on 9/11 which is neat, along with the Coup's "party music" whose original cover featured the twin towers blowing up, which i always thought was a funny coincidence.

Also optional herbs

>>

There has been a substantial reduction in people leaving babies on the table

That's RATM, dumbass.

And thank fuck for that

They redpilled people on the eternal (((Turk))).

It show pier one imports salesmen could be in a two album nu-metal band that appropriated more from thrash and grindcore than spooky clown hip-hop.

RATM did that. The members System of a Down were politically different and had constant fights and that's why they separated.

Unique vocals and simple but very effective riffing.

SOAD taught me to kill bankers
i guess if your a pussy-faggot retard you might interpret the music in pussy-faggot ways

absolutely zero kek what a faggot

Gave us the System of a Downs joke.

>(((Rubin))) signed the group to his American/Columbia Records

i thought the armenian-style dulcimer sounding melodic interludes were good too

increase in aerials though

Hitlers alive in Argentina, McCafees alive in Texas

less than Good Charlotte

Attached: download (2).jpg (1280x720, 69.19K)

Didn't one of them hang out with rapping niggers and then picked a fight with the Mastodon bassist, unleashing niggers on him and putting him in a coma?
Mastodon was the superior band by a long ahot, so whatever those faggots did is irrelevant since they hang out with niggers

Subconsciously infecting the minds of preteen goyims with Jewish garbage

>Armenia genocide is REAL GUISE!!!
Just no... This misuse of the term genocide is irresponsible. In fact, only few times in history qualifies for such a label. Misuse undermines the weight and suffering of true victims.

I can't stand that guy's fucking voice

Virtually none. They were one of the last Rock bands, but they weren't critical in it's demise or in extending it's life. They weren't terribly unique, they weren't hugely popularized, they didn't break new ground or create a new genre. They were simply one of the last as Rock was dying.

Normalising niggers as celebrities

for sure

they influenced me to burn my textbox in middle school while screaming "FUCK THE SYSTEM". but then i got a spanking for doing it

everyone hates Turkey now because of them. Oh no wait. We already did before.

Same thing the rest of the shit did.
Get the cattle ready for slaughter.
Separate the wheat from the chaff.
Anyone who gets caught up in this shit with the music is unwise.

always cracks me up that hitler had a thicc brazilian moreno wife in the final decades of his life. or some theories say he died in indonesia, Peter Levenda's "Ratlines" talks about it (although i don't think he's a totally reliable source- the indonesian german fake doctor guy he talks about in the book was definitely an ex-nazi but probably not hitler)

It's a mixed bag.
They seem to speak their minds, at the very least. Better than most.

Attached: system of a down.png (2633x908, 1.4M)

your sister got fucked by a Kurd last night, Mehmet

if their songwriting improved they couldve been uncontested, their pop structures dumbed down the music however.

The Angel of Death made a house with a secret place to hide Mossad in Huezil, and actually is true

youtu.be/IYz5cEjCqXw

This tower was because Himler was a bit paranoic about the Mossad

none, like every other mansion living anti capitalist band

Himler not, Mengele

>why do they always send the poor
Nothing, they still send the poor.

wrong band numbnuts.

>This user is underaged.

holy shit i fucking hate mastodon. I love all sorts of metal and I have never been able to get into this band despite everyone loving them. to me it’s the band that redditor s pretend to like because it ls slightly more obscure than five finger deathpunch

They showed everyone what insufferable faggots Armenians can be.