I was looking at 10+ years old Any Forums memes

knowyourmeme.com/search?page=1&q=2010

Anyone notice how different they are? Less angry, less hateful, more immature.

Look at memes today. Most of not all of them are vitriolic images and many simply wish death on their target group.

What is causing this?

Attached: EF92EEE4-4333-47A9-9DD0-A0738D1E271B.jpg (480x360, 12.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does vitriolic even mean? You are speaking like a faggot.

>Burger education

The people got older, became bitter and jaded.

Provocateurs, political influence, etc.

it's slippery in here

We have become extremists. Radicals. Totally tubular.

Site went to shit after hiro bought it. Nonstop bots with agitprop now, the fun people left

it's easier to anger someone than to make them laugh. everything on the modern internet is designed to make you angry because that is the easiest form of engagement.

Attached: 1245232330827.jpg (400x350, 79.26K)

Attached: 6rck3o[1].jpg (577x433, 61.16K)

I don’t see any of those.

Attached: 917B2D15-0155-49D6-A513-6B12CBBF76EE.jpg (625x595, 61.52K)

I just miss desktopfags. Smartphons were a mistake.

Attached: v 2011.jpg (1920x1080, 1.9M)

We had less jewish shills. The more you spew your shit, the more crystallized we get

Attached: 1641939306183.png (780x616, 548.04K)

Some memes are still wholesome

Attached: 634427_ori__20191203203111_charlotte_voll.jpg (429x600, 60.19K)

>What is causing this?
Shills, foreign and domestic.

HOLYY SHIIT THAT WAS Any Forums ?!

Unbelievable! Look how innocent Any Forums was back then, I was 20-21 in that year.

No wonder I feel so angry all the time, this fucking image board is messing with my mental health. Yesterday I was so pissed off while working out and browsing Any Forums, and I was depressed when I woke up today. This can’t be healthy but it seems addicting.

I got to take a break from Any Forums. This place will turn you into a terrorist if you’ve been browsing after 2016. I need to go back to the way I was in 2010.

we just wanted to play video games...

The saddest part is going through each meme and seeing all the youtube links broken. I feel like 80% of videos from before 2014-2015 are just gone.

Looking at my old liked videos and they are all dead links :(
Internet is dead

Attached: crab.jpg (511x788, 108.28K)

Attached: cd.jpg (640x360, 40.41K)

is that Purple Aki? when did he grow hair?

We realized they will never leave us alone so they gave us no other option.

cant believe its been 12 years

youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce5.jpg (1070x1321, 292.7K)

>Anyone notice how different they are?
yes memes are finally funny now fuck off