Why doesn't core EU just break off and form their own federation? This is all they need to actually be a world power

Why doesn't core EU just break off and form their own federation? This is all they need to actually be a world power

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 12.18.41 PM.png (1876x1330, 886.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/blog/piketty/2018/01/16/2018-the-year-of-europe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostflucht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>core EU
>literally just people with celtic dna
why are we so naturally superior guys?

Attached: Geobreizh_Monde_celtique_culture_Hallstatt_carte_fra.jpg (1500x1125, 1000.17K)

They benefit from the labor force of the peripheral cuck states.

so basically Charlemagnes Empire getting back together, could work but kikes would seethe and send Burgers and Mongols 24/7 to fuck it up

Attached: 58i62d.png (257x300, 40.6K)

>peripheral cuck states

Attached: 01111001.jpg (1200x2400, 710.88K)

>french goblin tries to claim german achievements

Attached: World-War-II-German-officers.jpg (1024x1001, 129.73K)

Because they need/ed the demography from the ex warsaw states to prop up their failed states.
UK would never allow it btw.

based poland

German expansionalist autism

>Do we just control western Europe and our core territory, something we are doing with success and no real resistance or trouble?
>Hahahaha lmao NO, lebensraum time the real German nation ACHULLY borders Kazakhstan and Mongolia, let's try taking this vast Slav and Turkic people's filled lands what could go wrong

Cause these retards still don't speak French in 2022.

Nobody benefits from niggers, nigger.

Poland really is enjoying a golden age. All of Europe is paying into their coffers while they remain 99% white

>expansionalist autism
>tf
>tp
island monkey never disappoints

The EU budget isn't that important for the economy, the labor force is. Especially those that migrate to the economic centers.

+1

Attached: Deutschland in den Grenzen 1228.jpg (366x336, 24.48K)

We should form the Nu-Carolingian Empire, including OP's pic + Iberia & Czechia.
The rest can be thrown to Serbs, Turks & Russians.

Attached: chicken bones on a street.jpg (551x550, 32.48K)

Pollack spotted

apparently im not allowed to post threads

Attached: E2BA1DF0-F99F-490D-BF74-CA48E6CF1855.jpg (750x357, 116.32K)

Wählt Friedrich II

Seems cool, but only if the political landscape changes. If it is just a concentration of homosex then that’s not good. I don’t want more cruelty inflicted on western euros

>so basically Charlemagnes Empire getting back together
he had the best land and best people on the planet, yet he was such a nigger that he completely wasted all of it, the most significants things charlemagne did, was turn jews into bankers, genocide the franks, genocide his own knights, and make a bunch of slavic tribes into tributaries
and oh yeah, he also divided his realm and set up his sons for centuries of civil wars

I think he was just a misanthrope who hated everyone and was trying to cause as much chaos as possible

Attached: Charlemagne-Jews.jpg (660x500, 118.54K)

>An overseas empire is the same as integrating bordering land territory into your country

Also it's not autistic when it actually works. See France, Spain, or Portugal, even the Netherlands.

sorry, I am not intrested in talking to mentally ill people, and you are clearly mentally ill

Why sell us short? With Ukraine it will soon look familiar.

Attached: Europe_under_Nazi_domination.png (1088x998, 172.3K)

>See France, Spain, or Portugal, even the Netherlands.
all those oversees empires were destroyed by the jews

except portugal but their empire was a literal jungle it had no value

it's not gonna last. the EU has been threatening poland to accept niggers and trannies or else they're going to cut off their gibs, and the polish desire for gibsmedats will win out in the end

Mmmmm no sweaty, to be a world power you need to have a very strong military, resources, industry and a productive population (enough poor people)

The profits taken out from the former eastern bloc are higher than the EU money they receive. See this for details: lemonde.fr/blog/piketty/2018/01/16/2018-the-year-of-europe/

Split Poland with Russian ala pic related, so we can get rid of our Butthurt Belt Problem.

Attached: Split Poland.png (929x918, 599.82K)

No Spain? And especially no Denmark? Wtf

>German achievements
lol.

Also you completely missed the point of the map, since it's showing the Celts... Try harder please, even a dumbfuck like you can do better.

OK Vincenzo, tell me when Russia goes beyond shitty villages in eastern Ukraine.

Few understand this. The gibs mean nothing and are smoke and mirrors. Its a proportional return of the tax that gets leeched. But needs to be used for what the overlords deem worthy.

Ok. What else would the reason be then for the constant EU expansion?

Attached: 837f8cf1fe7ef5a54a690a1e8c5b797a.png (645x729, 55.77K)

This is how Europe should look like. Northern Germanic urban countries vs Slavo-Med more rural countries.

Attached: 1659448627654434m.jpg (1024x890, 84.99K)

LMAO

Attached: 1646773363564.png (600x490, 198.05K)

>make a federation that's one half france and one half germany
how would that ever work? italy plays mediator at every meeting?

>Also you completely missed the point of the map, since it's showing the Celts
Celts are irrelevant in deeper divisions of Europe.

Attached: nobel-laureates.jpg (1260x1260, 331.94K)

Excluse Italy, they've been a bottomless money pit for a long time. Instead add Denmark and Norway.
>Inb4 seething Norges
I didn't ask. We need your energy and access to the north Atlantic/Polar region.

It actually worked so well, that YOU and

these goblins :
decided we became to powerfull

Attached: Preussen.jpg (1098x900, 405.51K)

Read about Ostflucht.

> (You)
I told you I was not intrested in talking to the mentally ill, stop stalking me you freak

Really? You don't have a hint about why a creation of the CIA is expanding towards the East?
What a fucking dumbass.
You actually believed your government justifying importing millions of muslims in your country...

Do you mean Ostsiedlung? Ostflucht is not a thing.

Eastern expansion and endless leeching of Germany was a bribe for the former WarPact countries to join NATO

Yes it is retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostflucht

Ah yes it's the CIA and EU politicians are all just obedient corpses with no motives or greed of their own.

Face it the capital and labor extracted from Eastern Europe is significant.

Allright, completely irrelavant

Südtirol and Elsass. Can't form a country with someone who has parts of your country.

The decision to wage total economic war on their own major energy supplier indicates that EU self-benefit is not the guiding principle of EU politicians. The NSA probably has compromising information on every one of them.