Organ harvesting

>organ harvesting
>israeli

Attached: 21AA1FFD-285F-43AC-B03F-770DD778DC97.jpg (1080x1546, 157.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E
youtube.com/watch?v=HFtvef-u9aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get redpilled on israel
youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E

sex without reproduction, reproduction without sex. all part of the plan.

Ever seen Michael Bay's The Island?

let me give you a dose of reality, "brain death" is a legal term to kill people who are alive, look up people who "came back" from a diagnosis of brain death, often young folk who had a head injury and their organs are good for money, check out doctor Paul Byrne's work about how brain death is a scam to get healthy organs and profit off people who are vulnerable

youtube.com/watch?v=HFtvef-u9aw

>organ harvesting
>israeli

>israeli
>organ harvesting

>Organ harvesting
>Israeli

yep goy, problem?

stop being a satanic shloHOMO

Kike here. I'm just reminding you that your e-tears known as "red pills" don't stop your people from being raped any more than the tears of a child being raped by your Jewish masters.

>Last time I checked...
>Crying "This hurts so bad" doesn't stop you from being raped, goyim

Attached: Broodmares.png (2300x3500, 1.45M)

Good.

stop being a self hating retard, you're worse than nigger worshiping americans

Based. But we should be growing organs directly.

Won’t be for much longer

Well it's better than getting them from Pali kids they've just shot, or people from eastern Europe they've trafficked like they do now.

go import ethiopians

Yeah I don't see a downside to this. Less incentive for doctors to kill you too.

You ever see that movie The Island? This is such a fascinating idea, because technological advances always seem to outpace the judgments.

Not surprised youve been harvesting foreskins for thousands of years

>israeli biotech firm wants to say they grow embryos as an excuse of where the body parts are coming from