Why would Any Forums do this?

Why would Any Forums do this?

Attached: 150CDCAB-4B46-4037-B707-144B9C9C7415.jpg (827x1418, 414.94K)

Any Forums is such a horse, being led from pool to pool, when will it stop? Where will it drink from next?

It's thrown itself into the manufactured Andrew Tate fiasco. Even retards like Tucker Carlson are in on it, showing once again that he (and nobody on the right) is serious

Explain the aquariums and there will be an end to the horror

o vey shut it down!

It's just places that have fish. Alex Kaplan debunked and prebunked this already, chud.

media matters. Isn't that David Brock's operation.

It's been a while since there was a big Happening™ that dominates the board, who knows what fuckery they will feed this place next.

>random shacks our in bumfuck nowhere with strange reviews and identical stars all hundreds of miles away are just aquariums chud
kek, you are on a spinning ball of dirt paying taxes to pedophilic tyrants

>would someone post works of autistic falsehoods and fiction on an anime flavored forum for posting autistic falsehoods and fiction?
no way... it is impossible....

Attached: society_nanachi.jpg (1015x1015, 123.82K)

The fact that are even paying attention to it and trying to deboonk it leads me to believe that we are definitely onto something.

Attached: D1FBAB97-1D27-4F47-9DF2-0A9351717D22.jpg (1024x683, 175.6K)

>aquariums

>baselessly

Can someone give me a qrd or a starting point

>Kaplan
>nothing to see here

>The fact that are even paying attention to it and trying to deboonk it leads me to believe that we are definitely onto something.
This.
I was on the fence about the whole thing, noticed alot of deboonkers in those threads so i was like "maybe something is there"
And now the news gives a fuck?
Those threads have been only up less than two weeks.
Me thinks jews are getting anxious

Attached: 1661595424969820.jpg (922x479, 103.86K)

yes, along with op and most replies preceding yours

Why are they trying to get ahead of this one so much? They don’t do this for all of our other threads. This aquarium shit seems to really have shook them up hahaha

Goto google maps, look up and random combination of two letter and add aquarium behind it.
Have fun seeing a bunch of off shopping center locations that look more like boarding houses in bfe than a place trying to actually sell you some fish

Attached: 1661165348881525.jpg (971x1024, 64.41K)

I have aquariums, the hobby is full of strange folk, and many people breed fish and sell them. Could be some tax games being played or something equally
Greedy and silly. But user, I don’t know truly. Google maps has been showing little companies out of people suburban homes for some time. I assumed it was them flexing their data collection slyly

They're Easter eggs so that Google can detect when someone scrapes their data

>Alex Kaplan

Attached: 1652060889255.jpg (1024x596, 483.66K)

yup also runs a ton of shills that raid here constantly
see

>Could be
>what if
>well poisoning
shit shills say

This is by far the most biased, fixing retarded website I've ever viewed. It makes me believe Any Forums is actually in the right track with this one. Fuck MMFA

Clever idea