Politics of Consciousness and Social Engineering AMA

I am a 'Social Engineer' working for an ‘Institute’ whose name you shall not know.

Our goals are making sure the generational 'agendas' are seen to completion. We also work on minimizing the 'friction' caused by various short- medium- and long-term governance projects, by various players.

The Politically Incorrect forum of the Fourth Channel organization serves as a 'table-top microcosm' to us and our operations. Here we test out our ideas and hone our strategies. My colleagues have been 'operating' here since the old Moot received blessings from above.

With that, I invite you to participate in a Socratic Dialogue within this thread.
Post questions that are of significance and they shall be answered to the best of our ability.

Some keywords/ concepts for you to get started:

> Perception management
> Compartmentalization of the society
> Division of labor
> Self-interest engineering
> Artificial Intelligence (AI) as a Surgical/Blunt social-engineering tool
> Free-will
> Global Governance
> Incentive Engineering
> Social-Engineering-as-a-Service (SEaS)
> Consciousness as a resource
> Rule-based society
> Mobility

Attached: tower_of_reductionism.jpg (1500x1592, 386.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800100.us.archive.org/5/items/SilentWeaponsForQuietWarsOriginalDocumentCopy/Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Original Document Copy.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yWdLpIITqsQ
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-1.22-001-007:a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Self interest engineering

It is in my self-interest to engineer this question: why are you a faggot who spent time typing out all of this nonsense

It’s not even good quality

BLUH

BLUHHHHH BLUHBLUH BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOJGLFBLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NHNKKKKKK

BUUUHUUL... BLUH BUUUHUUL...... BUUUUHLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PFHCGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH HYHNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUKNNNNNNNNNNNN

BLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.23K)

Why are you such a faggot?
>ia800100.us.archive.org/5/items/SilentWeaponsForQuietWarsOriginalDocumentCopy/Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Original Document Copy.pdf

Attached: 1659183483564766.jpg (640x659, 83.06K)

Attached: arevgod6f2.jpg (640x480, 68.14K)

From the perspective of a hyperbrain, which for the sake of this argument is defined as the self-conscious intelligence possessed by the metastate of your 'table-top microcosm', did you consider metaself-awareness arising, and metaexecutive function? also in your opinion does a hyperbrain have dreams or friends?

Will you ever stop promotion of degencracy and dysgenics?
Will you ever stop posioning the food and water?

If you already know the name of something, it is a false target.

>AI
what i find interesting about this concept is that if you really think about it, most humans could be considered "aritificial intelligence," or "programmed automatons pulling the levers pushing the buttons responding to the stimuli." so i personally believe this "ai" stuff is just a larp and a distraciton from the fact we are already programmed slaves with no autonomy dominated by fear from cradle to grave (most people) we are a broken people, it's sad there are many "happy slaves."

Attached: 1661567943976332.jpg (828x770, 150.06K)

Does the uptick in strong hallucinogen use help or hinder your globo-homo agenda? The question is not in reference to weed use or legalization, To be clear, I'm speaking of the real thing and not of synthetics. If you don't know which one, then you're a larp.

Man is mans best domestic animal.
It's true, and ai is a meme.
There power rest in control of the collective unconscious of humanity.

Hello!

1) what surprised you from the results of the (ongoing) COVID experiment?

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as you fell asleep

>Will you ever stop promotion of degencracy and dysgenics?
Only the catalyst is provided, it is upto the individual to “choose”.
Catalyst is agnostic.

>Will you ever stop poisoning the food and water?
It is not “we” who do the “poisoning”.

>...most humans could be considered "aritificial intelligence," or "programmed automatons pulling the levers pushing the buttons responding to the stimuli."
Correct - For most “humans”.

> so i personally believe this "ai" stuff is just a larp and a distraciton
In a sense you are correct. But there is a “bigger” set of agenda with the AI.

>from the fact we are already programmed slaves with no autonomy dominated by fear from cradle to grave (most people) we are a broken people, it's sad there are many "happy slaves."
Correct. The aim is to prevent the masses from “deprogramming” themselves. Or realize they are “broken”. Or realize they are “Slaves”.

>Does the uptick in strong hallucinogen use help or hinder your globo-homo agenda?
Hallucinogens does not have to be chemical in nature – electronic ones works as well, just like the spiritual ones.

How many Maps are there and which one is your preference? I personally always come back to the Starmap. Also what is the relevance of East?
Thank you in advance.

You won't be able to socially engineer anything with terminology like that.

Nothing about you is relatable.

Not gonna help you.

Attached: 234jymg.jpg (1000x537, 85.92K)

>Hello!
Hello friend.

>1) what surprised you from the results of the (ongoing) COVID experiment?
The trust in mainstream narrative and the power of adherence to expertism.

>You would not believe your eyes
>If ten million fireflies
>Lit up the world as you fell asleep

How often do you take it up the ass and is shit fetish your thing.

>In a sense you are correct. But there is a “bigger” set of agenda with the AI.
yeah i didnt meant to discount the data tracking or monitoring everyone, or even the sort of dehumanizing elements, such as a chat bot gf or something replacing olde relationships that would have naturally arose
>Correct. The aim is to prevent the masses from “deprogramming” themselves. Or realize they are “broken”. Or realize they are “Slaves”.
I think the strongest program that runs in people is to compete with each other and think other people deserve to suffer or something, i think this is why collective formations were replaced with hyperindividualistic reductionism in human behavioural analysis

>You won't be able to socially engineer anything with terminology like that.
The terminology is not meant for commons. Most of the terms will aid the user in doing a literature-survey of their own. They mean “something” for “some”.

>Nothing about you is relatable.
… and that is a good thing. For now.

Question engineer here. Wow, just wow. This is a great question, have some Any Forums gold!

it is their faith to be happy with it. they are paid living wages in their "next" life.

>fetish
>ancient psyop

>scream is hear from outside town. villager men run to the scene. turns out it was a fake scream, some wierdos are having fetish sex. oh well guess we shouldnt jump to conclusions. eventually the screams in the woods are just ignored.
this has been a slow creep manipulation of society, as i saw in a vision i had.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (185x522, 27.75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yWdLpIITqsQ
>paradise for fools

fpbp, as ever

want a hug?

>I think the strongest program that runs in people is to compete with each other and think other people deserve to suffer or something,
> i think this is why collective formations were replaced with hyperindividualistic reductionism in human behavioural analysis
Interesting and apt elucidation. Are you “in the field”?

sounds like you guys spend most of your time sucking each other off. leave us alone, or we'll take away your expensive toys.

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-1.22-001-007:a

Nice "try" but this "shit" is one of the worst "larps" I've ever read on "here". Give it up you piss drunk baby.

That sword cuts both ways, kraut.

>The trust in mainstream narrative and the power of adherence to expertism.
it was wild to watch 'live' as someone who is versed in such social engineering etc
the speed was something else, and the ability to create enough fear to dim rational thought, but not too much to make things pop off, the algorithms and controls are quite finely tuned, saw a few cracks though ngl

As an outsider it seems humanity is heading towards three main streams
1) legacy humans - those who have original dna (think amish/isolated tribes etc)
2) Trans humans (GMO/augmented implants/mrna/cloned/trans etc)
3) Suprahumans - those who self actualize and attenuate gene expression through self control of their own bioelectromagnetic torus

with this in mind:
Will you leave legacy humans alone?
Do the rise of decentralized suprahumans cause you concern?
Are you worried about these suprahumans using the same tools you have?

Attached: moderna engineer leaker.png (932x566, 202.7K)

true

Attached: withered beyond repair wojak blackpill.png (600x600, 185.48K)

yes, i am your interlocutor

Attached: FVfXVVdUUAASwCJ.jpg (1125x1144, 273.53K)