How did this become the standard of beauty in USA?

Attached: 20220827_180300.jpg (1190x823, 110.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvTvshPHjPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

entrenched judaism

not black enough, Yoda thinks. jungle fever, Yoda has.

Kek

I'll have a number 3, please.

It's not most of us hate niggers.

Everyone in that ad is gross. Hot women love this “ugly is the new beautiful” women. These toads are no threat to any goddess.

Reality will not change that these freaks are unattractive and never will be

what the fuck is going on on the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=nvTvshPHjPY

Anyone remember this show or am I too millenial

The one whose face looks like a storm trooper? The correct answer is to do a 360 and then furiously backflip away to safety.

They don't know themselves

no one, except for a small minority of woke people think this is beautiful. Stop posting toxic shit that creates false image of reality and demotivates people just for the cheap feeling you get when you see someone reply to your thread

Finkle trying to be einhorn

I'd fugg the ladyboy on the left

That photo is so repulsive to look at.

>no one, except for a small minority of woke people
Then why is it used for ads.

Compare with this from 15 years ago

Attached: 20220827_181323.jpg (700x525, 109.58K)

Im not a woman but that advert makes me feel better about myself.

Its really difficult to eat properly, i get sad a lot and stuff on chocolate. And i cant be arsed with always looking perfect, i have moisterised in 3 days, i cant be bothered. I reckon im due an acne breakout this month, i can just feel it, got the hot water bottle ready

Whats wrong with people feeling good about themselves for a change

It isn't. It's a forced perspective that a few woke faggots will purport to believe in but they can't hide the fact they too find it repulsive.

See this makes me feel guilty, like i should be starving myself, that im fat and hideous.

I dont like it as much, but i wish i looked like that. Anyways we shouldnt judge based on appearance, everyone has a right to feel good

Feeling better about yourself being a fat fuck isn’t a good thing and exactly what this shit is dangerous. Lose weight, save your life please.

Look guys I'm equally represented with the model all the way to the right!
>Straight white American male

Attached: 1661575045634446.jpg (217x225, 25.03K)

>everyone has a right to feel good
About everything all the time?

And why would they do that? What's the end game here?

i went on amazon the other week and there was of all of these fat ugly women models for clothing and all the male clothing models had 6 packs

Jews

I've tried. Im hypothyroidic, i starve myself, exercise, nothing works.

Its also stress related, i texted my friend wishing her a nice day after we fell out and she didnt respond which has stressed me out.

Why not

Tits and a timestamp. You know the rules.

it isnt, its companies trying to pander to everyone
IRL people find this repulsive, but shut up because of a perceived Manhunt against them if they ever spoke out, IRL if you say how shit you think this all is, you will have a lot of people around you agreeing with you

Attached: 1627656164400.jpg (876x1024, 77.03K)

That's just a kike propaganda delusion. The hottest woman in that picture is a 5/10 at best. Stop believing the Jewish lies

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down

Depopulation. When you look like that ain't nobody want to breed with you.

Unrealistic beauty standards. I cant become black or eat that much fried chicken.

Because it makes no sense for that to be a right.
You would need to be a literal child to believe something silly like that.

No, fuck off, i specifically said im not a woman, stop asking for my tits.

Legit cried when this song came out, i was always the ugly one at school, the only time i was asked out was when it was a joke. Even now if soneone approches me i have my guard up. Been treated badly so i just avoid lads, i dont even find male celebrities hot the same way, i just go oh ok yeah hes good looking so what im still lonely

Ehh, she's not the worst. They put her there as a sort of sacrificial lamb next to the fat nigger sows. She's a little ugly I suppose but not really on the same level as the others.

Yeah it was a good song

Meant forLol

Its childish to want to feel good? Im always feeling like the odd one out, im the only one in my friend circle without a relationship, and i texted my friend today, she hasnt responded, and its like ok bitch im extending the olive branch, im fragile, just make up

5>3>4>1>2>6

But you seem fat. Show us your man boobs then and we’ll talk to you

Attached: C4BD4784-7E0E-45D1-8CC8-1668F56333D7.jpg (640x947, 52.02K)