Without sounding like an incel… explain why this is wrong

Without sounding like an incel… explain why this is wrong.

Attached: 1660765479816457.jpg (547x924, 35.5K)

every single reason that could be brought up would "sound like an incel" to you "People"

it degenerates society

She's the leader of a nation that is being threatened with nuclear annihilation by Russia, so it is prudent to not act weak and stupid.

anyone stupid enough to act like a fool in front of a camera is too stupid to lead

whats an incel

incel

look it up, moron

I want a leader with gravitas and severity, not an airheaded woman.

when you are a public leader you are expected to be above what normies are. your actions should command respect even from those who hate you. this is outright frivolous behaviour, and besides not something that commands respect from anyone.

Because a couple of weeks earlier you whored yourself out to the Goya Network called NATO. Then you whore yourself and upload to Chinese owned media app.

You are suppose to, at least, pretend you actually rule over a sovereign nation.

You are not suppose to indicate it's a joke.

This whore and her entourage are probably part of some gang bang Jewish/Finnish sect. Pretend to have power, while the whole gang knows your true identity. It is standard practice in Hollywood and wall Street.

It's not, I am just more confused as to why so many shills came out of nowhere to try and take her down

>37 years old
>married
>mother
>parties like a retarded unhinged 15 year old
>lets other males besides her husband to grind on her and kiss her neck
>uses drugs or alcohol
>is a woman political "leader"

kill yourself OP

hai rabbi, watchadoin?

cheating on husband.

hmm no

Yes it would be best if she was caught being an ascetic, e.g., was shown in a home with no furniture and simply meditated silently, but her dumb woman brain (there are some smart ones) said "nah I WANNA PARTYY! I AM STILL 14 in my mind HEE HEE"

It’s only wrong if you’re a mockba agent paid by the yous

it's a woman, there's your error

It isn't. I have no issues with her partying or expressing her sexuality however she wants.

I also touch grass and fuck

>Married
>Mother
>Prime Minister of a Nation
>somehow has enough free time to go partying frequently.

Human beings, on average, are awake 16/24 hours a day. There is only so much time in the day that a human can realistically invest in whatever endeavor they desire.
How much time does it take from a day to be a proper caretaker of children?
How much time does it take from a day to have a healthy relationship?
How much time does it take from a day to govern a nation currently undergoing political changes?
Is it reasonable to expect a person to do all these things, while also party up and get drunk?
Is it not reasonable to assume that, unless she literally never sleeps, it is impossible to properly fulfill all of these timely constraints?

Attached: 1566373364147.jpg (235x292, 13.57K)

Nothing she’s the type you dare not marry or have kids with

That is what you have been conditioned to believe because your leaders have always been psychopaths. What we really need are leaders who are more like normies and can actually have some empathy and appreciation for normal life.

same reason this is wrong

Attached: download (1).jpg (3000x2000, 327.81K)

Somebody in a high ranking position shouldn't be acting like a teenage ho. I didn't have much faith in her before this but this fuck up has even made normies question her ability to act as the PM.

Politicians shouldn't be vulgar and lewd.

She represents most of her voters or elected officials who promoted her to the pm.

>be drunk and high on coke
>ma’am Russians have emassed tanks on our boarder
>fuck them bomb them with new F35
8hours later………
>wake up hung over in a bunker in puddle of your own vomit
>ummmm WTF where am I?
>ma’am you started WW3
>what!? What happened last night I blacked out

>work in the government
>mental age of 15
Thats wrong, simple as

This a lot...

Before our times. Women did everything you state, because they never stopped to think as to why they do what they do.
Nowadays, women think about what they cannot do, simply because they are thinking and not doing.

The leader of a nation shouldn't act like a horny teenager.
The leader of a nation represents the whole nation and is expected decency.
How is this so hard to understand?