Prepping thread

Is pol ready for the upcoming civilization collapse?
This is my hoarding room, all drawers have food.

Attached: IMG_20220827_175002.jpg (3280x2464, 2.48M)

Civilization is improving not collapsing.

Literally no collapse will happen. Because this sub has been wrong about basically everything

>inb4 2 more weeks

>sub
fuck off back, and don't come here again. you spend time with Reddit, owned by pedo jews that sell your neighbors and claim it legit? fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your family, and, again, never return.

I have a month of food in mylar bags with oxygen absorbers and 24 gallons of filtered water. Esbits to heat shit up and other various tools (solar powered batteries are kinda cheap I found). My rationale is if things go to shit for over a month I'll just become a bandit. Most of my supplies are just for the earthquake that is coming in my region eventually

When the time comes, I will have food for years.

Attached: IMG_20220827_175717.jpg (3280x2464, 3.02M)

I have always prepped but not specifically for a specific thing. One can not assume what shit-sandwiches will arrive.

You will have to transport all of this when SHTF

Not close to enough. Use your space better. Protect dried food (if you have any) with sealable plastic boxes

>Is pol ready for the upcoming civilization collapse?
yes

Attached: IMG_0708.jpg (2048x1536, 932.31K)

cool man, ill be sure to loot your house first

>When the time comes, I will have food for years.

Why prep when you can just shoot other preppers and take their preparations?

Why do people think they will just be comfy sat at home with whatever they have horded?

There will be a lot of hungry desperate people who will come and take your shit and probably eat you after they have tortured you as well.

That does not appear to be years worth of food.

Your safe room has a window for marauders to come through ….

Those cymbals will come in handy. You can invert them to collect polluted rain water.

what are you going to do with all those screens? build a hut?

I have hoarding syndrome as well.

At least transfer them to a place with no fucking windows

>basing your understanding of history on Any Forums
Oof... Civilizations collapse, it's just what they do.

Attached: IMG_0497.jpg (2048x1536, 1.05M)

>Economy collapsing in real time
>Political parties foaming at the mouths at each other
>Looming food shortages we are already experiencing an appetizer of
>Looming energy crisis
>Sticking our dicks in a European war that involves a major nuclear threat.

Yeah. Shits going down for sure but it won't be an instant thing. It's going to be a year long slow motion train wreck.

This looks like dick/ass. Where is your clean water supply? If you don't have at least several 55 gallon drums then you're a dick.

You will become the food........

Attached: 1660858549760231.jpg (381x503, 132.7K)

Nice set of computers
I dont find many pcs in the dumpsters around my area

3 months woth of food, portable liquid fuel and wood stoves, few guns and some ammunition, cold weather capable camping gear, bike with the trailer.
No point for me to try harder than that, espcially since I dont have resources or even motivation to pull out some The Road/Lucifer Hammers stunts of courage, industry and endurance.
If civilization collapse all Iam asking for is a quick death, which is anyway always preferable to lingering for weeks, which my late relatives had to endure. Ultimately there is roughly the same finale for all of us.