Matza: Have you ever tried the jews poor mans bread for passover?

Rabbi explains : youtube.com/watch?v=7pie6X2GG-s ukrrainme makes the most matzah!

Attached: matzah.jpg (1755x1136, 851.86K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

It's very plain and the texture sucks. Could be good with a very moist spread on it, like an egg salad.

it's literally flour and water you have to be a fucking retard to buy it
oh wait

Matza ball chicken soup is superb.

why does all the Jewish food come in such low quality, cheesy looking packaging?

>very plain and the texture sucks
yeah it's flour and water, what did you expect?
also the textures great

i don't buy it i just saw this Rabbi Jew video on youtube and I just had to share with my Any Forums frens. : ) happy hannukah!

Attached: pepe-pee.jpg (320x180, 12.19K)

Because it looks cheaper . Think about it.

had it a few times, its dirt cheap after the kike holiday.
break it into smaller crackers, its basically flavorless so use whatever spread/dip you like.

Made from the blood of Cristian children. I wish i was joking.
Don't let your kids alone around Jewish holidays.

Attached: 162551805125154.jpg (192x262, 17.97K)

texture is great? that's pushing it.
it's edible, that's the f'n point of bread you have to make without having a chance to let it rise or add extras like eggs.
you don't eat it to compare it to a 4 course, you eat it to get calories and get going.
no time, your ass gonna get slaughtered by an angry Egyptian if you stick around.
Oh, and none of you can trace bloodline to Jacob, which means your cult leaders are fucking you over with a spiritual and corporeal lie in claiming Moshe. But be blessed!

Fun fact, it's called Passover because it commemorates the first time Steven Spielberg's plane passed over Martha's Garden, which is considered a traditional good luck omen in Jewish culture

Even funner fact, that was the second time, the first time was a dress rehearsal for the camera angles.

only if you buy the premium matza though, otherwise christian blood is replaced with corn syrup

That looks like a disgusting low quality version of our thinbread

Attached: tunnbröd.jpg (910x1080, 433.2K)

Yea. Its good. I'm jewish though so cope goys with your

I've been to my friend's seder multiple times, yes. The soup is great. Everything else is terrible.

The jew fears the Panzerplatten

Attached: hartkekse panzerplatten.png (699x280, 181.52K)

why you drawing a dick on the 100? Is that how much we're supposed to give? 100 plus our dicks?
I like it.
I am a Q fan as well, bro! That's awesome! Q is shit, completely fucking comedy trolling that started on 4chans, but why not!

I was partially raised by a Jewish family.
I hate Jews.
I've been part of Shabbat numerous times and other shit ass Jew traditions.
>Food
Main ingredient is oil / grease
>Family
Lol, money is family.

im a goy, i only eat goyslop, im not allowed to eat kikeslop