What are the political implications of having a daughter in the 21st century?

What are the political implications of having a daughter in the 21st century?

Attached: 2nd_year_in_college.webm (576x1024, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLUH

BLUHHHHH BLUHBLUH BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOJGLFBLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NHNKKKKKK

BUUUHUUL... BLUH BUUUHUUL...... BUUUUHLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PFHCGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH HYHNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUKNNNNNNNNNNNN

BLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.23K)

Attached: XD.gif (280x158, 893.92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU

based

Attached: 1536554606721.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

The father is a failed man to submit himself to that, as well as letting his daughter consume so much degenerate media that she would voluntarily film this with her parents watching. The West will fall.

I'll just stick with 2D, thanks

Attached: 1638862718415.gif (540x300, 1.63M)

>ngmi
t. have three sons

Attached: HaveA(you).gif (480x238, 414.51K)

>The West will fall.
Good, at this point it is too late to reverse the damage that has been done. It's needs to end so it can be built again.

Based and 2D pilled

Attached: 1579442757964.jpg (2149x3035, 2.01M)

Does someone have that copy pasta about having a daughter means being the biggest cuck? I once showed it to a female co-worker and she wanted to slap me.

Kill all niggers lol

Ahem

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Sir. Ma am.

You must be proud to have very talented daughter.

:)

lmao i love this one i can never take my eyes off the dudes face. all those fake, delayed facial expressions. he wants to be angry but he knows hes not allowed to be angry because he is weak and has never held power in the household from day 1

When your daughter becomes a nigger lover, you have failed. My dad is a boomer and told me if the girls from his generation were late for curfew or were known to mess with a nig, they were out. Locks were changed, and it was over. Even at 16/17 years old, dads just disowned their daughters for that and put them to the street. No argument, no discussion. We are from Texas.

i hope that dad knows the only way to stop her daughter getting worse is to rape her himself (before niggers do)

WHERE IS MY PIPE

*HITS PIPE*

Attached: 1659118786619596.png (327x327, 123.5K)

>if the girls from his generation were late for curfew or were known to mess with a nig, they were out. Locks were changed, and it was over. Even at 16/17 years old, dads just disowned their daughters for that and put them to the street. No argument, no discussion. We are from Texas.
Based.

Whatever you tell a woman not to do she will do though. Years of what you have described has lead to a boom in older women who are "BBC only" now.

Only thing that could make her father prouder is if she brought a black boy to her house... or several.

GARFIELD!
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

Attached: 1487988856936.jpg (217x167, 31.98K)

second only to pic related in its cosmic hilarity. Incredible seeing this man's daughter openly humiliate him in ways that, only a generation ago, would have left her with two black eyes, but which now a man is expected to not only tolerate but encourage.

I don't agree with others here that having a daughter is an act of cuckoldry, but you need to keep a good leash on them and make sure they end up with a good man.

Attached: 1605111227827.png (1394x1635, 184.98K)

That's how serial killers racked up high scores back then

Toll paid

where did we go wrong?

Bingo! Have a (You)

>tfw pregnant wife says its a girl

Attached: 1556565240589.gif (480x270, 621.07K)

only BETAs have girls
Alphas make boys, everytime

how much BBC this white girl has taken? No cap, she looks like she has experience