I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

What are the political implications of God not being benevolent? Why would he let a kitten be born with a health defect that self-destructs after only a few weeks of life? Why should someone worship an entity like that? Either he doesn't care, or he has no control.

Attached: OJ1.jpg (2160x3840, 1.76M)

i get that youre sad and that kitten is adorable but you must be 18 to post here

>be kitten in the US
>get shot
should have left that Nigger/Jew hellhole
my Kot got to be 15 before the angels flew him to aryan heaven

Attached: 20160118_164814.jpg (2560x1536, 982K)

he looked like he was a fun bundle of life OP, my heart truly aches for you OP and your kitteh. may he run around like a maniac in the great beyond...GOD??? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US? TAKE AWAY ONE OF THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS ON LIVE FROM US? IS THIS FUNNY TO YOU? ANSWER ME GOD! COME DOWN FROM YOUR GAY CLOUD KINGDOM AND FIST FIGHT MEH!!!!!

Did you used to love in Australia?

His eyes look nice for a 15 yo kot

Attached: OJ2.jpg (2160x3840, 1.35M)

Because god is satan

Attached: 1660929502396195.png (772x514, 101.46K)

When I was a kid, my dog had a litter of puppies. The last one born was the runt, seemed to be born dead but my mom got her breathing somehow. We decided to keep her. She lived for a couple months, seemed fine, though still the runt. One day she just died. She was a cute little puppy and we had grown to love her, but God took her. Who knows why. Perhaps she was too good for this life and all its suffering. Maybe your kitten was too.

I believe in reincarnation. Your next kitten may be the same kitten reborn.

Read moar Scripture, if God was a nice guy all the time we'd literally have nothing to live for

R.I.P little buddy, sorry about your cat, friend.

there is no god, we were created through evolution not intelligent design, and evolution is completely retarded, everything is random chance, all of us are barely staying alive, and we start falling appart after we reproduce

Its fucking sad to lose a kitten. I usually dont give a fuck about anything but I have to admit it.

> "I'll kill this kitten to teach them a lesson."
Yeah...

Attached: 8675309.jpg (392x443, 62.61K)

Did God make its parents fuck?
I lost a kot to PKD. I miss that furry shit like a motherfucker, but I'm not about to blame God for nature.

Attached: Cum.jpg (500x500, 190.11K)

Who created the environment which allows them to fuck and gave them the ability to fuck? Or are you comparing an animal to a faggot who gets monkeypox from eating shit?

You're probably not gonna be ready when gram gram leaves this earthly plane

Sorry we falsely thought it was God that created nature, obviously not lol

No one gives a fuck about your faggot cat. Our purpose is to suffer. Fuck you.

did it get covid vax?

Built for BBC

God doesn’t micromanage like that. he’s more of the supervisor of the jobsite that is life
your cat brought me a micro second of joy so don’t think he didn’t have a purpose

Why would an immortal God who promises heaven if your loyal to his teachings and clean of sin decide that the be all end if of being benevolent keeping your cat alive on Earth for as long as you want it? From the perspective of God and your cat they're now united in the love and warmth of heaven. Your cat is happy so be happy for it's life and the happiness it now further enjoys.

>> "I'll kill this kitten to teach them a lesson."
"god" didn't kill your kitten you schizo, your kitten died because his body didn't function well enough to keep him alive, and that happened because he didn't have the genetic instruction to create organs that work properly, and that happened because evolution is trash at designing anything

Humans can design something in 5 minutes that would take natural selection several billion generations to create

And even worse, the only thing that makes lifeforms change, the entire reason species "evolve" to begin with, is that 99.9999% of everything dies horrible and miserable deaths without children
that's what evolution is, you didn't turn from a fish into a monkey, ALL THE FISH DIED

the only way to avoid death isn't prayer, the only way you have to do that is to genetically rediseign entire organisms, so that they they are created by human intelligence and engineers, isntead of random chance

before that happens, all non human designed living things are going to continue to die, and die, and die, and you're gonna die when one of your vital organs stops recieving the instruction do to it's job, even though there is nothing stopping you from living forever, you just don't have the genes to do it

Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.'

you had him at his best, with time cats grow lazy and entitled, on top of being a cruel killer of weaker beings. just like with women, the more you get to know them the less you care

Attached: comment_8d5w2uMSVJAMiKVqcpbvjuLl36PoJPhc.jpg (2700x1200, 803.3K)

true to it's nature it acted like your companion because it was dependent on you. there are good animals in shelters who have been hurt by life, if you want to do something with that sadness save another being in your boys name

Sorry for your loss user. You will meet again someday.

Attached: 1660357378509054.png (1054x750, 349.6K)