I AM THANKFUL FOR THE VACCINE

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH WORSE IF I WASN'T VACCINATED.

Attached: 294844fbf599c3e44f3e8f529de99a44.jpg (1052x1054, 758.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insideclimatenews.org/news/23072019/military-heat-death-illness-climate-change-risk-security-global-warming-benning-bragg-chaffee/
militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/04/19/immigrant-soldier-dies-waiting-for-us-military-to-clear-him-to-serve/
bu.edu/sph/files/2019/02/MSMR-2018-Heat-illness-active-component.pdf
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-49986209
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/02/soldier-heat-sickness-sas-march-brecon-beacons-three-died
staradvertiser.com/2014/05/30/breaking-news/local-guard-soldier-dies-during-physical-fitness-test/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/30/soldier-dies-yorkshire-training-exercise
wtvm.com/story/19484085/2012/09/Friday/soldier-dies-after-collapsing-during-training-run/
clarksvilleonline.com/2011/04/21/fort-campbell-soldier-dies-after-collapsing-during-physical-training/
pilotonline.com/military/article_1fbd4eb4-d205-5180-98c2-89e7be46bca8.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I could have saved her.

Jesus, its like you faggots just spawned in 2020 and weren't alive before. You are seeing correlation where there isn't any.
insideclimatenews.org/news/23072019/military-heat-death-illness-climate-change-risk-security-global-warming-benning-bragg-chaffee/

>You are seeing correlation where there isn't any.
lolololol

Why are you working in the sabbath, yid?

He's not working he's doing it for free like a cuck

Vaxxer cope. I love just doing nothing because I took nothing.

I could show you 20 articles of soldiers dying of exhaustion from before 2020. Why do you think this is a new phenomena?

While you're at it, show us the graphics of heart attacks and strokes until 2022.
Also death of unknown reasons.
Gtfo here, rabbi. Your father is the father of lies.

No, actually, you can't.

They pay you guys to work on Saturday's too, huh?

Sometimes people just die.
Yes, like infants.
Sometimes they just die.
In fact when one dies, and it's quite often shortly after a specific vaccine, it can't have been the vaccine, because Dr. Fauci said so. Instead the parents must have killed it, so we have to arrest the parents and give them the death penalty.

Positively charged graphene, aka magneto protein.

Attached: 1635394135387.webm (576x1280, 1.61M)

Book your appointment
Do the necessary research
Choose a brand
Meet your nurse
Take a seat
Sterilize your arm and the needle
Fill your needle with the dose
Roll up your sleeve
AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR BUTT
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: e03cv3gf2rgz.jpg (1280x720, 64.14K)

He’s sitting inside the magic wire loop

>2019 insideclimatenews.org/news/23072019/military-heat-death-illness-climate-change-risk-security-global-warming-benning-bragg-chaffee/
>2018
militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/04/19/immigrant-soldier-dies-waiting-for-us-military-to-clear-him-to-serve/
>2017
bu.edu/sph/files/2019/02/MSMR-2018-Heat-illness-active-component.pdf
>2016
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-49986209
>2015
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/02/soldier-heat-sickness-sas-march-brecon-beacons-three-died
>2014
staradvertiser.com/2014/05/30/breaking-news/local-guard-soldier-dies-during-physical-fitness-test/
>2013
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/30/soldier-dies-yorkshire-training-exercise
>2012
wtvm.com/story/19484085/2012/09/Friday/soldier-dies-after-collapsing-during-training-run/
>2011
clarksvilleonline.com/2011/04/21/fort-campbell-soldier-dies-after-collapsing-during-physical-training/
>2010
pilotonline.com/military/article_1fbd4eb4-d205-5180-98c2-89e7be46bca8.html

I've gone back a decade, would you like me to keep going? This took me 10 seconds on Google.

Attached: anton-chigurh-no-country-for-old-men.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

Attached: PilotGenocide.png (1100x1200, 1.6M)

based eruv knower
It is their most dastardly trick yet.

i know right, purly a coincidence, nothing to see here

Attached: 1647185870260.jpg (800x1019, 294.23K)

Sometimes they even die suddenly. It happens often enough that we can call it a syndrome and make a ridiculous acronym for it, but we are definitely not mocking all the people who can't recognize patterns and draw sensible conclusions

you CAN still save her (corpse)

TWO MORE WEEKS

>IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH WORSE IF I WASN'T VACCINATED.
This is mass murder. Both Biden and Trump are criminals for creating and pushing this crap. People on both sides of the aisle should unite and bring these evil-doers to justice.

Attached: Her name was Tiffany Dover (COVID Vaccine Jab Vaxx Death Cover-Up Die Off).webm (640x360, 1.9M)

I thought the 13th amendment made it illegal to own a nigger this hard.

>Fake news "experts" say
Okay retard. You are the one who was born in 2020 if you believe the "experts".

Attached: Experts Say.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

wow, one article per year. really showed him.

Wow, cherry picking articles instead of
Posting statistics like this user requested
Fucking kys you kike nigger shill fagooot

Was that a sarcastic post about the vaccine, antivaxxer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in pharmacy tech school, received extensive on-the-job and didactic vaccination training and have given over 2000 jabs. I am extensively trained in intramuscular injections. (excepting the syringe aspiration, of course) and I'm employee of the month at Wal-Mart. You are nothing to me but another plague rat. I will vaccinate you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before, mark my fucking words.You think you can get away with posting antivax memes the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am downloading your shot record and you are being traced right now so you'd better prepare for the storm, you racist, right-wing antivaxxer chud -- the storm that wipes out that pathetic little thing you call your unvaxxed arm. You're fucking vaxxed, kid. I can be anywhere any time -- Sav-on, Rite Aid Walgreens, Costco and all others. I can vaccinate you in six different injection sites, and that's just with my non-dominant hand. Not only am I extensively trained in vaccination but I have access to the entire network of Wal-Mart Pharmacy associates and I will use them to their full extent to vaccinate and boost you to the max. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” meme was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking index finger. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamned idiot. I will vax you until you get every side effect and adverse reaction ever listed on VAERS. You’re fucking vaxmaxxed, kiddo.

>IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH WORSE IF I WASN'T VACCINATED.
what could be worse than death?
going to hell?

>You can't find articles for soldiers dying of exhaustion!
>*finds the articles*
>W...well that doesn't count, shill!
Go ahead, move the goalpost further back.

"sudden infant death syndrome, doctor? what causes it?"
"Oh well we don't know, but we know for sure that it's not any vaccine."

"doctor, about these what you call auto immune diseases, what causes them?"
"Oh well, it's genes... wait, it's growing up in a bad environemtn.... wait it's your mental state.... whatever it is, it's definitely not any vaccine"

"Doctor, all these allergies, isn't it weird that the more vaccines are injected into children, the more people get allergic. Isn't that weird?"
"No, you see I studied this, it's just a correlation and has nothing to do with any vaccine. I studied this, I'm the expert."

"Doctor, wait a minute, I just found out that the DNA of some aborted fetus is part of certain vaccines, this can't be healthy, does it?"
"Well you see we keep that a secret, but it's very very safe and very very effective. It doesn't hurt your child, it's just a bit of foreign DNA. It's basically nothing."

"Doctor, I just watched Drumpf saying that he wants to inject disinfectant into people, that sounds pretty crazy."
"Yes, very bad for health, probably deadly, no one in their right mind would do that. Orange man bad"
(never read ingredients lists of vaccines)

Being a science denying chud.

She could have died slower and more PAINfully.

Attached: EpiWM-EXIAEDbnR.png (838x367, 62.66K)

>her