BREAKING: KIWIFARMS ADMITS DEFEAT

Kiwifarms admin just closed his website, leaving only a statement declaring that he is a vicitm.

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-163825_Mull.png (1080x2400, 404.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OYjZK_6i37M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats not what the statement says at all why can noone these days read

i really dont understand what service cloudflare provides. Why cant websites just havea captcha or answer a skill testing question to connect. You would think even a small time delay of five seconds would stop alot of DDos attacks. Obviously Im a brianlet and just dotn understand it .... but it seems like a technical problem that wouldnt to hard to accomplish with some software. Why are all these websites at the mercy of cloudflare?

highlight from Null's defeat speech:

> The opponents of this forum lie about its purpose and character. They misrepresent our speech as violence, our information as harassment, and our discussions as stalking.

>Google cleans up their search results, the news prints their hit pieces, and Wikipedia canonizes those stories as truth. Instantly, the general public is left with one narrative available to them.

>The mob then harass innocent people running unrelated third party services by sending emails in the thousands and threatening their families. This mob claims to be oppressed, when they can summon a hundred thousand dollars out of thin air and bend multi-billion dollar organizations to do what they want.

Attached: kek.png (400x400, 228.59K)

Couldn't he have just written suck my dick trannies?

I don't lurk KF but I hope Null overcomes, fuck these tranny pedos

This whole thing is trannies fighting with trannies. People who care about this non happening should hang themselves.

>Regardless of what happens, I will decentralize our setup across multiple datacenters. In the near future, there will be no single point of failure. Since I acquired my own network, I have been stubborn and complacent in thinking that such a solution would be permanent. I've been aware of this single point of failure, but decided to ignore it, mostly because decentralization would be expensive.

Post the rest tranny

Good riddence, maybe josh might have to get a proper job now that doesn't involve talking about literal whos on the internet

They could try suing the isp for contract violations

Shouldn't have turned your back on Dick Masterson faggot! Enjoy your lawsuits and jail time.

he's either a paranoid schizo or a very good manipulator. watch him start a pity-party money drive when KF goes down lol

It's just pure laziness and/or lack of technical skill. Cloudflare is like the drive thru of internet hosting.

I thought they were supposed to be internet trolls. Is he actually offended by what trannies post about raping or spitroasting women or faking it to get media credibility? Last thing I heard they got a retard to rape his mother last year I don't think press are going to care.

Do you think the page that asks for the captcha comes from an ether asshole?
If i ping your website and your server send me a captha page, your server did work.
If i use a chinese botnet rented for 50$ for an hour, and request that captcha page on a massive scale, your server is dead.

Why do we hate kiwifarms again?

>network fails
>resolve to triple or quadruple expenses to decentralize network
Bless this liberty-minded autist, he's fighting the good fight. His pivot to the cultural cachet a controlled lowercase I internet has is timely and probably the way people should be discussing why we're seeing the whittling down of free speech.

I've heard the name for years now but I still have no idea what the fuck Kiwifarms is or does. Or why they're named that.

nah the highlight was the fat eunuch part

>stalk and harass trannies and schizos for years
>oh no how could this have happened???
Don't care. Not for any moral reasons but because these people are all faggot trannies themselves. Any men who spend their time obsessing and gossiping over other weirdos need to die.

The bridge captcha would need to be hosted somewhere. That bridge would receive the millions of access requests the same way (even if the boys fail the tests, it is still accessed and processed) and would fail the same way as if there is no captcha.
The more you learn...

Funny how the police can't make a single arrest in 2 years of sustained swatting calls on political figures and massive online political personalities

Yet they can coordinate with banks, payment processors, web administrations, host providers, and everything else to get a website taken down.

If you believe that the police have no chance in hell finding swatters you are retarded

It's full of trannies

It's basically the internet mafia, a protection racket if you will.

Attached: 1661408293457837.jpg (2006x1878, 619.85K)

You are a tranny.

Cloudflare in the biggest successful MITM attack in human history.

And yet here we stand

Think of a server that hosts a website. Theres a physical link to it from the ISP that network traffic flows through. If you exceed the maximum traffic on that line its game over. Cloudflare redirect the network traffic to the website through its service which is yuge and helps to prevent attacks and DDoS.

Those niggerlovers tried to shut down Sad Panda. And almost succeeded.

>harasses people for more than 2 decades
>I'm the victim
Joshua Moon is cancer and the cause of death of Terry Davis.

Attached: women in SOCIETY.jpg (3071x3840, 912.51K)

No proof. I looked it up and they had one small thread about exhentai and it was mostly mocking retards for blaming them for it going down at the time

>and the cause of death of Terry Davis.
t. lying glownigger

Are you retarded? He said that he will have the site back up once he has done decentralizing his network so that subhuman trannies like you can't attack it the same way again

This is significant, it just goes to show trannies can purge anything that criticizes them

>And yet here we stand
youtu.be/OYjZK_6i37M

I think kiwi farms is fucked up because they like knowing every secret of 'internet celebrities' but I don't think they're the problem.

The people who do the malicious shit brigade and coordinate on discord. A lot of swatters use discord to call the police and use a robotic voice. Of course that will never be given scrutiny since it's the main platform of trannies. I guarantee you if they took down discord calling it would stop the swatting overnight.

Attached: 1661298526429255.png (800x900, 30.66K)

welcome to GULAGED

Only retards hate it, aka trannies, or fans of nick fuentes etc grifters who get mocked on kf.

>Why cant websites just havea captcha or answer a skill testing question to connect.
Because I'm going to jam your service by requesting the captcha or question by requesting in billions of times per second.
Cloudflare presents a dangerous precedent because instead of infrastructure handling this problem at the ISP level, we now have to deal with a third party that has direct control.
Fixing ddos could be done on ISP's side, but our timeline is dogshit.

YWNBAW

Josh is a lolcow himself and if you know anything about his history you know he's a massive attention whore and he will never disappear from the public internet. Maybe he'll be resigned to some shitty social media site like Hotwheels, but he'll never disappear. If Kiwifarms does die permanently he'll spend the rest of his days covertly begging for money from his stupid ass users during streams.

If he does I hope he breaks a mil on fundraising.

I hope you trannies make him live happily forever while you get less than 1% of that.

>masonic gangstalking stasi vs troon gestapo
whoever wins
we lose

link to one plz because nightmare stresser isn't cutting it anymore