WEF VISITS MY WORKPLACE

One of the World Economic Forum faggots showed up where I work. They want the place to look good for when he shows up, so they have to tell me exactly when he was going to show up and be in the building with me. They will visit again.
What are the political implications of it being a small world?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yt6DvapiK-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha

I remember a movie about that

Attached: ezgif-3-fc65447300.jpg (610x300, 21.26K)

I was going to tell him I won't eat the bugs but I figured I should ask you guys what I should talk to him about?

Volunteer to handle the catering and drop a bucket of maggots on the table.

You should just kill him

I’d say be gentle. Ask him about the rumours and stuff, saying shit like “I saw it trending on Twitter and got worried” and try to start a convo from there.

Hell, an idea could be to subtly pretend you are into the ideas they peddle, like community ownership or digital currency to gain their trust but you’d need to act like you know a lot about it. If you wanna go community ownership, speak about the poor and how it’ll make their lives easier. If it’s digital currency, speak about how it makes regulation on the market easier and could lead to vastly superior economic production but never actually mention the massive downsides to them.

It could actually be an opportunity to learn about them. If you can get to a point where they trust you enough by being friendly and supportive of their ideas, you could probably ask more stuff than’s been asked before

Ask to buy him lunch and then buy him some alcohol and try to get info.
Wear a loose cut top and show your tits OP.
Do it faggot!

Or you can shank him 32 times in the thorax, refuse to elaborate and then leave, its up to you, OP

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?
Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready

To drop bombs.

You only get one shot at life. Do what needs to be done my friend. Create your legacy.

But he keeps on spaghetti

Do you work for a big company?

you'll just get snowed with marketing buzzwords

Yeah, I guess it's a national chain.

Tim Horton's WILL serve the bugs.

fogettaboutit

The WEF ppl are only blackmailed assets. It doesnt matter what they do.

Not Tim Hortons.
I don't punch a clock.
Technically I'm not really working per say.
I found out about the WEF in 2016.
I've installed myself in the most likely place I would be able to meet one of them.
It worked.
I don't care about money or the job.
I just want to meet people.

Attached: 1659210975401734.png (518x726, 242.02K)

Well technically Chinese do get coffee from there so....

They didn't give you a purple insignia pin? Oof, not gonna make it.

Based non jewish infiltrator.

If you deliberately placed yourself in a spot likely to meet them, shouldn't you have planned what to do once you met them?

Why is the WEF so evil? Why don't they just do good things and help families or something?

Power trip and mental retardation mixed with crypto leftism fashism

They'll visit again. We'll see how the bugz situation unfolds and then maybe I'll talk to them, maybe they'll listen to reason.

Attached: 1661160677941646.gif (320x332, 2.49M)

Why can't they be stopped by someone whose will is good?

Because good people won't act until all hope is lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=yt6DvapiK-w

Attached: doublethink.jpg (1962x2139, 1.74M)

Tell him you hope they wipe out every single useless eater on the planet and you totally understand the WEF mindset and see if he opens up to you.

>mental retardation

The kikes all suffer from serious blood pollution problems since their ancestors committed bestiality with the goyim for 500 years. The WEF is basically a dog try to drive a public bus because the dog is convinced it is a person. The kikes in the WEF are so sick with blood pollution they're essentially no different than the goyim farm animals, hence the asinine ideas and 0% success rate.

Attached: LastCanaaniteChristmas.png (3250x4000, 1.31M)

>I've installed myself in the most likely place I would be able to meet one of them.
So basically any job in Canada.

Hoping for membership so you avoid being tossed in the mass grave with the rest of the stray cats? You’ll just be the cherry on top.

Put a giant sign that says in all caps "NIGGER".

You know what´s the right thing to do, don´t you, Leaf?