Jews made islam to have a slaveclass and a proxy army?

Jews made islam to have a slaveclass and a proxy army?
Or islam is real and jews are in error? Whats more likrly to be true , occams razor says jews created islam, but my wish for allah to be real says islam is true. What do?

Attached: 1661554974041749.jpg (611x404, 73.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5Y5gMc_XZo
youtube.com/watch?v=tvtPoEiYOO4
youtube.com/watch?v=c2ovILc_sKY
biography.com/religious-figure/muhammad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>user realises his sand nigger roots
Many such cases

SAD!

BUT ALLAH IS REAL
ITS JUST THE ISLAMIC NAME FOR THE GOD OF IBRAHIM
THE FATHER IN CHRISTIANITY

JESUS IS CALLED ISA IN ISLAM
HE IS ALSO A PROPHET BUT NOT AS BIG OF A PROPHET AS MOHAMED (PBUH)

>33k
kek good times

According to the Quran, Mecca is the oldest city in the world. If this is true find any reference to the city of Mecca prior to 700AD or any archaeological evidence for that matter that lines up with the Koran. If there isn't any evidence then it is likely that the Koran is wrong, which is impossible (according to Islam) and therefore Islam is false. If Islam is false, then there is no reason not to recognise that it was also made up to attack Europe, and to destroy Catholicism. But don't worry about that, for now just look for evidence for Mecca in Saudi Arabia prior to 700AD.

Both Jews and Muslims worship Ba'al and descend from Esau. However, Jews are favored by Satan more than the Muslims due to their high intelligence and being psychopathic lawyers all. They are the perfect vessels for Satan.

Attached: 1657301068414.jpg (1280x1280, 193.3K)

Jesus warned of false prophets. Then comes along a pedophilic rapist degenerate that goes against everything Jesus taught.
You decide if Canaanites are using their own as a proxy army or not.

BUTTCOIN BROS...

Attached: ohnonono.png (671x421, 28.6K)

Not but ive been thinking about this , there used to be polytheists T the kAaba and jews seemed to hVe them as an enemy when they were still the good guys( pov) so perhaps theze branched of stories of christiAnity and islam as based on stories from eastern religion who wera judaized after centuries of jewing. Jesus being God can also be found in the krishna story and coming back from death in the ganesha story. Where krishn is also called light of the world, and gAnesha is called lord of hosts both titles from christianity who are used in hinduism. And just like christ mohammad may actually be a title called the trustworthy and also leader. And there i found in islam roots going back to mesopotamia and also buddhism. So its all very weird but i just wanna basically beat my enemies and so i need the mostpowerful deity as a fren

Attached: 1661570957727749.png (1037x834, 490.25K)

>occams razor says jews created islam
1400 years later you kafirs still can't challenge the Qur'an by producing a chapter like it or finding a single inconsistency in it without resorting to deception and deflection tactics.

Ask your jews to create a chapter like it if they created it. 1400 years and still waiting.

>According to the Quran, Mecca is the oldest city in the world.
Show us, otherwise the rest of your post is invalid bullshit.

You judeo-christkikes literally worship satan from your own scriptures.

Attached: Quran Jews.png (1080x1330, 177.49K)

Look up occams razor first, then post

Attached: 1661551012192262.jpg (1007x720, 108.08K)

Muhammad literally [REDACTED] every Jewish tribe in his area. Even his last words may have been him saying that the Muslims would get rid of all the Jews in Arabia.

>otherwise the rest of your post is invalid bullshit.
Wrong. Muhammad's city of birth is Mecca in the Koran. It is an ancient city even at that time. Since Muhammad was born in 500 AD and Mecca was ancient before he was born then there should be a record of it prior to 700AD. But there isn't and no one can find it.

I suspect ur a jew that needs muslims riled up , jews want to be hTed it gives them.ppwer but always want also their enemy seemingly as An ally towards their other enemy. :) its clear to me jews benefit always from wars between religions that arent them. Friend to all is friend to none

people will wake up before its too late though. and you will be ousted to the world, my biggest enemy is you kikes and shaitan (whos probably also u but a story u hide behind)

Attached: 1661564912632075.jpg (438x438, 14.83K)

There is no religion higher than truth

Attached: 1661550578748687.jpg (434x246, 36.64K)

Is this your first week in crypto? Line goes up, line goes down. Only buy good lines. There ya go.

>judeo-christkikes
is a tautology since it contains the word 'judeo' and 'kike' which meant the same thing. Also, if any religion is comparable to Judaism it isn't Christianity, but rather Islam. You have the same beliefs when it comes to slavery, to the importance and supremacy of the Jewish people, you can both worship in the same Mosques, you both follow the same kosher/halal laws, you both belief that Jesus was not divine and was at best a prophet. It is basically the same religion, so you if you equate Christianity to Judaism then you have to also equate it with Islam i.e. Judeo-Christian-Islamo-kikes. This is how stupid you sound.

Why do muslim women cover themselves up? Let me explain:
The widespread belief that they do it to avoid proving lustful thoughts in men is flawed. You see the shitoran only mentions the phrase "to avoid temptation" Now the type of temptation that muhammad (swine piss be upon him) was referring to isn't sexual in nature, not by a longshot. What this 9 year old kid molester was referring to is the temptation of self end. You see 99.999% of sand nigger women are ugly as fuck, so ugly that if your average achmed, mahmoud and abdullah were to see them without a shower curtain wrapped around them, they would be so horrified that they would run to the nearest high story window and jump to their deaths. INB4 but but your own women are burkaless sand niggers: well technically they are only 1/4 - 1/2 sand nigger, hence they are just not ugly enough to invoke the urge of self end in the men who see them waddle around our dusty overbuilt streets.

>Even his last words may have been him
Muslims never had a problem with Jews up until the last century. There is some record of Islam conquering Jewish regions in the Koran, but the Koran defends Jews, says that they are better than Muslims in many respects, since they don't even need the Koran. Mohammad even speaks deferentially to a random Jew in the Koran, showing that the Prophet of Islam was less than that of a random Jew. It is no surprise that he would do this since Mohammad was Jewish himself, born of a Jewish mother.

im flattered u call me a muslim. alhamdullilah. its better than previously that mutted up existance where im part of everything but dont rly fit into much. im good at vedic mantras though

Attached: 1659274759373472.jpg (800x1067, 358.43K)

islam = sword of judaism
christianity = shield of judaism

Imagine im a dentist

Attached: 1661460195602822.jpg (647x913, 118.84K)

Why does the sword of Judaism attack the shield of Judaism. Also the best defence is a good offence, so Islam would be both sword and shield in that sense.

I've pointed my seethometer at your post and it blew up, why is that so?

because they are just tools
look up the kike story of the golem, its usa, and abrahamic religions

Imagine have a projector called seethometer
I dont even feel spoken too desu. Im just polite

Attached: 1659806519299221m.jpg (1024x720, 114.39K)

Attached: Darktrance66.jpg (5000x5000, 3.02M)

Why would a man make a sword and a shield and then use his own sword to attack his own shield? It makes no sense and neither does your argument.

>Look up occams razor first, then post
I know what it means dumb fuck but your assumption is wrong for reasons I posted.

>It is an ancient city even at that time.
POST PROOF POTATOFAG.

1400 years later you kafirs still can't challenge the Qur'an by producing a chapter like it or finding a single inconsistency in it without resorting to deception and deflection tactics.

>Also, if any religion is comparable to Judaism it isn't Christianity, but rather Islam.
Cool story. Christkikes literally follow jewish books.
>You have the same beliefs when it comes to slavery, to the importance and supremacy of the Jewish people
No, that's christkikes.
>you both follow the same kosher/halal laws
No, jews can't eat shellfish nor eat meat mixed with dairy. Nice try though faggot.
>you both belief that Jesus was not divine and was at best a prophet
Jesus was not divine and jews believe that he is in hell boiling in excrement. Why do you keep lying?
>It is basically the same religion, so you if you equate Christianity to Judaism then you have to also equate it with Islam
No. Like I said, most the bible is literally jewish books. Keep coping though.

Attached: Quran challenge.jpg (600x600, 43.95K)

COPE
O
P
E

Why do you even post here shitskin?

Attached: Malta shitskin.png (320x363, 180.13K)

Attached: Darktrance9.jpg (1464x760, 229.26K)

Attached: Darktrance35.jpg (2348x2136, 1.43M)

Attached: 1659241321847865.png (500x566, 163.41K)

seething son of a migrant hates the truth

>but the Koran defends Jews, says that they are better than Muslims in many respects, since they don't even need the Koran. Mohammad even speaks deferentially to a random Jew in the Koran, showing that the Prophet of Islam was less than that of a random Jew.
You keep making up bullshit and at the same time keep evading from posting actual proof when I ask.

>Also the best defence is a good offence, so Islam would be both sword and shield in that sense.
No, that's christkikery.

Attached: Mass killings in history.jpg (415x640, 175.42K)

because it can be used against them, it makes sense if you read the story you fucking idiot

You're literally a nigger.

Attached: 1658590905913912.gif (390x241, 1.99M)

>Proof
>The most famous site was the Kaaba (meaning cube in Arabic). It is believed to have been built by Abraham (Ibrahim to Muslims) and his son Ismail.
>biography.com/religious-figure/muhammad
If it was built by Abraham then it is about 7000 years old. It was also known to be
>The town of Mecca was an important trading and religious center, home to many temples and worship sites where the devoted prayed to the idols of these gods.
If it is such an important trading centre, even at the time of Muhammad, then it must be on maps that predate 700AD. It must be written about in the annals of the Ancient Greeks, Romans and Persians. But where is any of this textual evidence?
No where, because Mecca never existed prior to 700AD.

Attached: main-qimg-7cfa7d8b4f567872e47fd2280449659d-lq.jpg (602x452, 40.09K)

Party hard!

Attached: 1659383076218301.png (800x916, 625.11K)