Uh harry potter is based now?

uh harry potter is based now?

Attached: 48998.png (599x381, 55.47K)

damn it now i have to buy that shitty game to tell trannies i dont respect them

Attached: 1659377495054183.png (720x1088, 664.87K)

Don't do it, user! You're falling for a marketing ploy. Holiday did this with feminists by making it out that a movie project he was tasked with advertising pissed off a fake group of feminists to get the low IQ anti-feminists to park their butts in threatres to watch a mediocre movie (I hope they serve beer in hell).

I'm gonna buy it, play it and enjoy it.

According to that logic, that retard can never spend any money on anything except what's absolute for its own survival, because that money could have also be sent to charities for people who are literally starving to fucking death. Not killing themselves because of their fetish, actually starving to death. You don't need more than 1 pair of shoes, are your shoes more important to you than the actual lives of starving niglets?

Rowling is still a dumb liberal Blairite. She only objected to calling women 'birthing people' and they labeled her a tranny hater because of that. Right after she went on an unhinged 'this character was Asian all along', 'Hermionein this play being black is okay' or the infamous 'Dumbledore is gay'.

I found more
>It's entertainment, therefore you can't enjoy it

Attached: 48999.png (589x549, 72.21K)

Always was. Then there is the fact the author wrote an anti trans book series under a different name.

I've read the first one and I found it perfectly decent. I couldn't imagine those 800 page money grabs from later on are any good.

Ghost in the shell mogged an entire generation of men into being trans

Attached: 1659929556911588.png (585x1175, 881.38K)

Well, guess I'm buying Harry Potter. Let's hope there's no homo shit in it like the new Saints Row.

Always has been

Attached: harrypotter.jpg (1477x1328, 742.68K)

guess i have to go buy tge new harry potter game now

If you care about Harry Potter in fucking 2022, you're a female incel.

How? The Major was a woman before she became an android, and her host body was female. I think she temp. took over a male body maybe twice. THAT'S what turned everyone into a deviant?

why in the world would i know any trannys

This looks like a clone of my cat

Attached: 1660416603838242.png (1788x996, 168.44K)

>uh harry potter is based now?

yes Rowling is the tranny destroyer

Attached: nazi rowling.jpg (267x400, 20.26K)

Harry Potter is NOT based. Stop allowing leftoids to control the Overton window. Feminists are total pieces of shit that have been doing absolutely everything in their power to undermine White men and Western civilization for generations. And just because a tiny percentage of them are drawing a line on the most extreme forms of tranny rights activism does not make them based in any way, shape, or form. They're still your mortal enemies. Don't support them. Don't welcome them. Don't befriend them. Always hate them. Always reciprocate their animosity. Always do everything that you can to completely fuck them over.

Reminder that slavery is legal and normal in the Harry Potter universe, and Hermione, the only character who objects to this practice is mocked by characters like Harry and Ron for being a liberal hippie.

This isn't in the movies, but everyone who has read the books can vouch for this lmao.

This. Replace wands with guns and Rowling's very 2A friendly all of a sudden. The most hated character in her book is an authoritarian government official who practices blood magic.

Should I buy it out of spite then?

Attached: C23A137E-FBC6-49BF-B362-DA023040938F.jpg (1080x1246, 189.41K)

lol same.